skytrain from kl lcct airport to china town

They is airport link from LCCT( the old LCCT have not airport link i think the new airport 2 should be call not confuse) to KL central final stop still far from China town you need to transit monorail to "Pasar Seni " station 1 station away from Central terminal if you can't say pasar seni you can call Central Market which everybody understood.

Edited by Bkungbank

The LCCT only offers either taxi or bus services.

The bus takes you to KL Sentral.

There is no train service at LCCT.

The airline services at LCCT are due to move to the new KLIA 2 terminal, sometime next month. This is good news as the LCCT is a mess and is actually a cargo terminal.

This will take LCCT traffic away from the Sepang International Race Circuit as they are on the same road thumbsup.gif

• 5 months later...

Recently did a 90 day away day weekend in KL from CM and not bad.

Early morning drive down to Airport,parked "Rely"and picked up the morning Air Asia flight to KLs new LC Airport

About 2.5 hours good flight and easy entrance through Malaysian Immigration.

Wife used her Thai Passport and got 30 days whereas I used my EU/UK which gives you 90 days..ho hum.Changed some dosh..easy and after a bit of tiffin caught the Train from the LC which 5 minutes later STOPPED at the International airport to pick up travellers heading into town

25 Minutes later arrived at Sentral ...need some water ..nam..use the vending machine ...10 Cents.

Upstairs to the Monorail and got to Hotel about 15 minutes later.

Wifee crashed out while I went to find some gin joints ...across the road.....had to be done...Beers are a bit peng but you just got to argue/debate a bit...

Good stay including one night having dinner in the local Hard Rock...Fish and Chips...just like wetherspoons..wifes favourite apart from bacon sarnies....but NO Bacon...she dosnt eat beef (nothing to do with religion..).also..was a buy 1 pint get one Free..

After 3 days ..taxi back to KL airport with relaxing return to CM..200 Bt a day CM airport parking but makes life easy..... home in time for dinner.

Anyway ..thats me booked in until next Joli back to Blighty for a couple of weeks in November..easy goes it..

Edited by Rinrada