Pregnancy Scan Darkside

sguyrkp

Hi guys,

Fairly new to Pattaya and this forum.

I have just found out my gf is already 8 weeks pregnant. Does anyone know of a good clinic on the darkside where we can get our first scan ? If possible Soi Khao Talo or Khao Noi.

Also does anyone know of the rough costs for an Ultrsound in a clinic as opposed to a hospital for example ? I know the hospital down at Banglamung will be virtually free or a few hundred baht which might be ok for the first scan but ive been told the waiting times are long.

Thanks in advance

Seriously, get a whole anti natal and birth package from a decent hospital and ditch any idea of doing the poverty Thai way of sitting on the street outside a doctor's surgery for a Bt200 appointment.

I used to recommend Pattaya International but they tried to bill pad at the end. To be honest, there was not much in them and Bangkok Pattaya so perhaps try them. They all have package prices and can converse very well in English via email.

4D colour scan is the latest, burned onto DVD (perhaps .avi also). Well worth it, about Bt3k or so a go extra.

A full anti natal package might be Bt15/20k over 6 months and the birth package from perhaps Bt20k natural through to Bt50k caesarian with all the goodies.

Edited by Rimmer
Personal attack removed

Just got back from the so called "poverty line" at a clinic in South Pattaya.

Only 40 minutes to see the doctor. He spoke good English and also spoke to me after he spoke to my gf in Thai.

Ultrsound scan

Blood test

Urine Test

Vitamin Supplements

Photo of scan

DVD of scan

Total 1400 Baht, everything done in 1 hour and even the beloved "goodie bag" at the end with some leaflets.

If that's poverty then we are all in trouble !!

Edited by sguyrkp

Just got back from the so called "poverty line" at a clinic in South Pattaya.

Only 40 minutes to see the doctor. He spoke good English and also spoke to me after he spoke to my gf in Thai.

Ultrsound scan

Blood test

Urine Test

Vitamin Supplements

Photo of scan

DVD of scan

Total 1400 Baht, everything done in 1 hour and even the beloved "goodie bag" at the end with some leaflets.

If that's poverty then we are all in trouble !!

Name and address of the clinic would be useful for others to use.