Thailand's PWO reaffirms there is no rice missing from public warehouses

webfact

.....really.....???

...so the previous investigation.....was......a.....dream.....???

....and the reason why the farmers are receiving threats rather than payment is........???

The reason the farmers are not being paid is because the EC and PDRC are blocking every attempt the the elected government are making to pay them.

The EC say that paying the farmers would be a political act and would encourage the people to vote for the PTP.

Of course, stopping the elected government from paying the farmers is not a political act and will not encourage the people from voting against the PTP.

.....really.....???

....and the reason why the farmers are receiving threats rather than payment is........???

The reason the farmers are not being paid is because the EC and PDRC are blocking every attempt the the elected government are making to pay them.

The EC say that paying the farmers would be a political act and would encourage the people to vote for the PTP.

Of course, stopping the elected government from paying the farmers is not a political act and will not encourage the people from voting against the PTP.

Do you realy believe this noncense you write yourself?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

removed, can't be bothered any more with this.

Ever heard of forged/fake paperwork fab4?

Where's the supposed Dem MP cum Rice Expert when you need him? Don't you think he wouldn't be on this like a shot to check up on the paperwork? In the meantime, let's just chalk this up as yet more corruption not found in Rice Subsidy scheme. Anyway, that's it for me. I'll wait until the NACC comes up with something, I'm sure Vicha won't let the side down whistling.gif .

The Rice Expert aka Fryasean Boppe seems to be AWOL at the moment.The longer the better.

Maybe he had to make a trip to Hong Kong. whistling.gif

.....really.....???

Sighcoffee1.gif Lies,lies and more lies.

All the rice silos should be opened up for full public and independent scrutiny. It will likely take a court order, but it will be an unavoidable part of the rice scheme investigation. The full story won't be known until a full and independent inventory is done. The public - and the farmers - deserve to have this information.

Its already been done, some months back now. RTP were tasked with it. I spoke to my towns chief cop about this and it was a frigging impossible task, or words to that effect. Have a look in a rice mill sometime.

and who wouldnt believe a policeman over here..boneidle thats why its impossible as you well know...

Thailand's PWO reaffirms there is no rice missing from public warehouses

How would this guy know? How could anybody know? The books are 'cooked', or non-existent, Until there is a complete audit, by outside auditors, there is no way anyone can make a statement like that and not be lying. He now gets added to government 'liar's list'.

• Like 2

.....really.....???

Actually it's because the Yingluck government tried to keep the total scheme outside the National Budget and outside parliamentary scrutiny. A revolving funds of 500 billion with the idea of paying out of it and putting back from sales. That worked so well that by now 800++ billion has been spent with 90 billion still needed and slowly the realization that the rice mountain may not be high enough to even get those 90 billion plus the 20 billion to be returned before the end of May 2014.

Mind you, even an A4 page with preliminary figures on the scheme is unavailable and ask the caretaker MoC, MoF and someone in the PM's office and with the answers you'll feel sorry for yourself for having asked.

So concluding, your post is a load of exquisite manure

• Like 2

Don't believe it for a second, PT just trying to cover up their crimes. Wait for the truth to come out...

The truth has come out, Suthep and the undemocratic forces of the UN-independant organisations have not bothered to look at the warehouses, they have just made it up. Will the NACC now leave Yinluck alone to win the next election and lead the great country onward to freedom from the old guard?

The classic Ride of the Valkyries just popped into my head.

Don't believe it for a second, PT just trying to cover up their crimes. Wait for the truth to come out...

The truth has come out, Suthep and the undemocratic forces of the UN-independant organisations have not bothered to look at the warehouses, they have just made it up. Will the NACC now leave Yinluck alone to win the next election and lead the great country onward to freedom from the old guard?

I'll do this slowly.

They... haven't... looked .... at ..... the ...... warehouses ...... because....... no one...... except ...... the ...... thieves...... and the police ...... have been...... allowed...... anywhere....... near them.

Digest that, go for a lie down, and then spin it.

So if there is non missing, they obviously know how much there is. So, how much rice is in stock? Easy enough question.

about now someone is saying "oh oh" we did not think far enough ahead to realize someone would ask that question.

All the rice silos should be opened up for full public and independent scrutiny. It will likely take a court order, but it will be an unavoidable part of the rice scheme investigation. The full story won't be known until a full and independent inventory is done. The public - and the farmers - deserve to have this information.

Its already been done, some months back now. RTP were tasked with it. I spoke to my towns chief cop about this and it was a frigging impossible task, or words to that effect. Have a look in a rice mill sometime.

I said this all along.

The volume is so gargantuan, no one can physically count it. Throw in damage losses, and its impossible. The only way is through reconciling paper.

So, what now for Yingluck. No rice missing. Hmmmmmmm.

So if there is non missing, they obviously know how much there is. So, how much rice is in stock? Easy enough question.

about now someone is saying "oh oh" we did not think far enough ahead to realize someone would ask that question.

Not at all, my dear chap. We opened the doors of warehouses, saw these enormous heaps of nicely stacked ricebags and obviously not one was missing. It's all there. You may believe us, we're government officials!

• Like 1

Re do the whole thing again and check the manifest for trucking companies, as well, correlation they call it.

And take a look at how an estimated 750,000 tonnes of rice smuggled in from Burma got into the system plus rice from other countries(Like Cambodia etc)