Blood Pressure Monitor -- REPAIR

pulnamin4

BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR REPAIRS

I had a Microlife BP 3AQ1 blood pressure monitor, worked flawlessly for about a year, then stopped reading.. I needed a place to repair/replace it..

The unit had been purchased at Makro Udonthani… On the original box they had the name of the distributor. (Samaphan Health Co.,Ltd. ) in BKK . I emailed them and the very next day I had a reply from Miss Nattida Winaikulnirat , instructing me to return the unit.. She then asked for 100 Baht for return postage.

This morning ( April 22nd 2014 ) I got my Microlife BPM , cleaned and with a new arm band, free of charge, within 3 weeks, despite being SONGKRAN… Great..

Ms Nattida Winaikulnirat services were excellent...

Hope this info can be useful….

I have a 3AG1 model (likely older) which also stopped working (bad on/off switch) but I repaired it myself (not pretty) as did not know service available. It is many years old now and could use a new pressure cuff as current one has lost retaining bar as fabric wore out but still providing accurate readings. Bought a cheap no name wrist model to see if any good (and found out): total garbage.