Termite exterminator

JaiLai

In my experience the best pest control company here is Creepy Crawly Pest Control, based on Soi Siam Country Club. It's run by an English guy and an American, Carl and Chris, so you have no language problems. They are properly trained (Carl has a degree in entomology) and source their chemicals directly from Australia as they are better quality and longer lasting than the stuff produced in Thailand. I've been using them for several years now and they provide a great service. I've recommended them to a lot of people too and everyone I know seems happy with them.

Carl's phone number is 084 000 6605 and Chris is on 082 207 1959.

I hope that helps you.

• 2 months later...

In my experience the best pest control company here is Creepy Crawly Pest Control, based on Soi Siam Country Club. It's run by an English guy and an American, Carl and Chris, so you have no language problems. They are properly trained (Carl has a degree in entomology) and source their chemicals directly from Australia as they are better quality and longer lasting than the stuff produced in Thailand. I've been using them for several years now and they provide a great service. I've recommended them to a lot of people too and everyone I know seems happy with them.

Carl's phone number is 084 000 6605 and Chris is on 082 207 1959.

I hope that helps you.

UPDATE 19 July 2014

I've heard that Carl has moved to Phuket. I couldn't get hold of him and he hasn't returned my calls anyway. It's no problem as Chris has been looking after my house for the last year and he will honour contracts made with Carl, and he's always happy to take on new work. I gather that as Carl seems to have gone his own way Chris will be setting up his own company called Termite Tech (I think). So if you've got any termite problems or want general pest control please call Chris on

082 207 1959

We were using American Pest Control in Pattaya until recently. We made the mistake of letting our month old puppy play in the garden 12 hours after they sprayed, had to rush him to the vets as he was frothing at the mouth and nearly died. We cancelled the contract immediately as they spray everything, including the lawn, and the stuff they use is just too damn toxic.