In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

Not to add even more cynicism but there are many many more dating sites plus apps that you'd never even see her on as you're not within x distance of her. 

beyond Skype... she can be using Facebook.. and LINE.... and many other things to chat on..

Seems that you are young guy. You still have time to look for sincere woman. Do you know many farangs at 50+ successfully married with good Thai women. Don't waste your youth on such scammer. I'm 44 and have more experience with women.

Let's be realistic here.. if you had any experience with women.. you wouldn't have been scammed in the first place.  giggle.gif

Edited by ve741

I know, but we skyped every day for 2 months for like 2 hours a day so I didn't just fall in love over 2 weeks.  You learn a lot about each other when you video call each other this much so I already had feelings for her before I went to Thailand.            I don't believe she would Skype with me this much if she wasn't really interested me as she was always asking in email "you Skype tonight mai".                    Its to much time to just try and scam someone, a scammer or some one who just wanted a gik payment wouldn't invest that much time.

I appreciate all replies, cynicism included as I need to look from different view points as I feel quite confused at the moment.   Mrjlh I appreciate your post mak.

your not listening !!!!   get out !!!  ok ?????

Seems that you are young guy. You still have time to look for sincere woman. Do you know many farangs at 50+ successfully married with good Thai women. Don't waste your youth on such scammer. I'm 44 and have more experience with women.

Let's be realistic here.. if you had any experience with women.. you wouldn't have been scammed in the first place.  giggle.gif
Yes never had experience in Thailand before it it was 5 years ago I was scammed. I learned well about Thai women

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

@ve741

Just, somewhere, saw you asking why anyone would want to get married in the first place?

That's the bit I don't get, too.

It's not that we Westerners never get married, but, in many countries, living together is more usual.

Why does the game plan change when we hit Thai shores?

In honesty, I can't really see that guys change in the face of beautiful Thai temptresses. They seem to come pre-programmed for marriage. Why - or why are they different from those left behind in the home country?

In this particular case why not live with the lady, even expense her, on the usual western basis of seeing how it goes. The fact of her living with you would conveniently provide grounds for divorce, too. After the normal Western time of co-habitation, even if there's to be eventual marriage , two or three years, how the cookie crumbles should be obvious - just as in the West. That's why we have what are, in effect, trial marriages. Why treat matters differently in Thailand? If the answer's that is what she wants, what all Thai women want, that's not so true. A large percentage of those "husbands" aren't. They are live-in boyfriends, just like you, me, or any other foreigner could be.

Good Thai girls don't have sex before marriage and don't live with boyfriends before marriage........  A Thai girl who has sex and does not get married to the guy is damaged goods and wouldn't get a second look from a Thai guy.. and even gets no sin sod..

Edited by ve741

Sin sod is multi billion dollar business in Thailand. Some of us fools pays hundreds of thousands bath for Women already with kids. Thai men doesn't pay even single bahts. These women knows well and make these men fall into their trap

Look this can go 2 ways. She is either lying to you and the hubby and wife want to try and get you to pay money Or it is legitamate. If legit then tell the hubby that you know divorces cost nothing if both parties agree to it  So therefore you are willing to give hime 5,000 USD for her freedom and a mutually agreed divorce. You then have both parties go to the local Registry office and file a paper of divorce. Maybe 600 baht at most to the Amphur. Then she is free.

I would use a lawyer to make sure that they are legit and you are not getting screwed but that should not run you more than 15,000 baht.

Then you have your girl and your life Hope it works out for you. And dont be stupid and just hand over money to the husband without the divorce papers in hand Good luck

You're not too smart are you realenglish1 . . . . . . . That actually works in your favour here.

Thai girls like that quality in a man.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "
  • Like 1

a sad bunch of wankers on both sides of the fence here as usual ... this is thai visa after all hahaha ;)

it's a very simple situation though but for those poor web warriers who never actually dated the common chic with thai bf/husband etc I suppose your all full of it lolz!

anyway dear OP dont despair you are still in control and just need to figure out and choose your options:

1) get back in country and take your love away to farang land ... no its not easy but u got yourself in this deep yourself so do get yourself and babe out to :)

2) if not 100% sure to go for 1) yet so chill a bit play the dating again some more (just so many options out there of non complicated truly single/virgins but of course for true love you need some luck lolz). then if nothing better materialized within next 3-6 months you may have a second go at your teerak who may again be single or at least the husband may be busy with others...

3) simply cut your loses now as no matter how genuine this girl may be there is no denying that she lied to you at least once in hiding a husband so how honest and perfect can she be really? if you have dated more than a few in your life you would know great sex always come in the beginning with new chicks, but after 6 weeks, 6 months or god forbid 6 years...well for the later its relatively rare :p

4) is there a scam i.e. the 30k$ divorce compensation? certainly on some level, but whether the wife and everyone is in on it and much more is in the pipeline after paying up who really knows, but for sure nobody in his right mind would pay unless seeing the divorce papers signed prior right? but really as they say you cant take the bar out of a girl although you can pay her bar fine or sin sod whatever. there is enough of downsides to marrying a thai so why include a thai husband upfront??

once u meet that perfect 17y virgin tomorrow u will agree too and having forgot that lame old woman sex already haha!!

well best of luck anyway noone can make the best decision for u so think about it...

even the rudest uncaring brothers on here mean well somehow I guess :)

cheers

I have to listen to every post and haven't argued with anyone except the one who started throwing insults at me.   I have said I proceed with caution and I will not be paying her husband anything many times now.

Having said that (im getting ready for the backlash) but I ill be honest, I just talked with her on Skype as she is back out of house now and back at work and im going to send her 20000 baht to rent a studio/apartment.   I then help her out as I see fit with much caution and online detective work.  (puts flame suit on)   

No need for flame suit, more like a straight jacket. 20,000 baht to rent a studio apartment. I understood she was in darkest Thailand, not Tokyo, HK, or Singapore. Furk me you need a furking good slapping. Make sure that her hubby send you a mail thanking you for your generosity to them both. Time to say good night, adios, bye bye, there is one born every minute, but thankfully they are not all as thick as you.

Scrooge, tongue.png

Its pretty Simple ( Sorry ) ..Just cut clean the Dead Wood , this happens all the Time ..

She was not Honest , and you are putting yourself at Serious Risk .

Dont worry , there are a Heap of them , all beautiful ..You will fall " In Love " ..Again and again and again ..

Just enjoy , and be careful .

@tekNique...

Man...are you outta your freakin mind or what?!

" Im 35 she is 26"...your post #68....sure she is....what, did she show you a

piede of paper saying so? If it was her ID can you read Thai?

Your lil YT video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCVaMBQ9OA&feature=youtu.be

After 9000+ Posts you do not know, that since some time the Thai IDs have also our Western YEAR FIGURES on it?

And second, if you still fall over a old ID you can count -from the Thai Year Figures, (readable for us since I can remember) written there until 2557

and you know the age.

No Rocket science! rolleyes.gif

And, I doubt that you can see the age difference 20 or 26 from such a Video sir! 

I am good in that, but I need to see if she has "laugh lines" already from nearby, than I can give my estimate, which is most times very near!

Cannot do that from that Video! 

Edited by ALFREDO

@tekNique...

Man...are you outta your freakin mind or what?!

" Im 35 she is 26"...your post #68....sure she is....what, did she show you a

piede of paper saying so? If it was her ID can you read Thai?

Your lil YT video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCVaMBQ9OA&feature=youtu.be

So you got a leg over with a youngun...big deal.

First off...I doubt she's 26...more like 20 maybe & that could be pushing it.

After 9000+ Posts you do not know, that since some time the Thai IDs have also our Western YEAR FIGURES on it?

And second, if you still fall over a old ID you can count from the Thai Year Figures written readable for us since I can remember written there until 2557 and you know the age.

No Rocket science! rolleyes.gif

And, I doubt that you can see the age difference 20 or 26 from such a Video sir! 

I am good in that, but I need to see if she has "laugh lines" already from nearby, than I can give my estimate, which is most times very near!

Cannot do that from that Video! 

If you want a good girl for marriage.. go to Vietnam.. Vietnamese girls make good wives..  

Never heard. read that. blink.png  The Vietnamese girls I met in Cambodia are same as the Cambodian and the Thai girls I got to know.

Maybe I am in the wrong circle and you are in the right (good) ones. rolleyes.gif

Hahaha...Just looked at her photo, I was with her 2 years ago.  She wasn't "married" then, but I was hit up for a large amount of money for a dowry.  She is a pro!

Can you prove that? Memories fade! rolleyes.gif