In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

Hmm....2-3 naughties a day over 2 weeks equals 42. Divide 30000 baht by 42= approx 850 baht a naughty.....hmm.....not bad

I noticed  2 sums,

Once 30.000 Dollars and 20.000 Baht but where do that 30.000 Baht come from?

Possibly, I did not read all pages. whistling.gif

By the way, every day 3 x ?

You are a sex addict! tongue.png

@tekNique...

Man...are you outta your freakin mind or what?!

" Im 35 she is 26"...your post #68....sure she is....what, did she show you a
piede of paper saying so? If it was her ID can you read Thai?

Your lil YT video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCVaMBQ9OA&feature=youtu.be
So you got a leg over with a youngun...big deal.
First off...I doubt she's 26...more like 20 maybe & that could be pushing it.

After 9000+ Posts you do not know, that since some time the Thai IDs have also our Western YEAR FIGURES on it?
And second, if you still fall over a old ID you can count from the Thai Year Figures written readable for us since I can remember written there until 2557 and you know the age.
No Rocket science! rolleyes.gif

And, I doubt that you can see the age difference 20 or 26 from such a Video sir! 
I am good in that, but I need to see if she has "laugh lines" already from nearby, than I can give my estimate, which is most times very near!
Cannot do that from that Video! 
Hay dude you are only 36. You know most farangs who marry thai ladies are over 50. You are too young to think about it. Go to pattaya or rayong enjoy your youth. Don't think about scammer. You have time and there are plenty of fish in the pond.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Interested to see if the OP continues to update on how things go...

Agree with most that seems like scam, but considering the 2 weeks spent... 20k doesn't seem to bad for services rendered

But just in case the girl is on the up and up and she is actually different and their relationship is real and not just in OPs wishes...

As long as she is serious about cutting ties and moving out.

Firstly, the girl must be serious about moving out and, then she needs not just a new apartment but also a new job

20k can get her a decent Thai style room... That is enough for deposit and first months rent, along with enough to get by frugally for a month while she is looking for a new job

Unemployment in Thailand is less than 1%, and always people looking for employees

So She should be able to find something.... Especially if she at least has a degree ..

Does she have a degree OP?

If she is saying that she needs the 20k to move out but still plans to work at the family shop....

Then OP, how could it possibly be anything other than a scam?

As if all she said is true, then she needs to get out of the house and get away from not only her husband but also her mother in order for your relationship to have any chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@tekNique...

Man...are you outta your freakin mind or what?!

" Im 35 she is 26"...your post #68....sure she is....what, did she show you a
piede of paper saying so? If it was her ID can you read Thai?

Your lil YT video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCVaMBQ9OA&feature=youtu.be
So you got a leg over with a youngun...big deal.
First off...I doubt she's 26...more like 20 maybe & that could be pushing it.

After 9000+ Posts you do not know, that since some time the Thai IDs have also our Western YEAR FIGURES on it?
And second, if you still fall over a old ID you can count from the Thai Year Figures written readable for us since I can remember written there until 2557 and you know the age.
No Rocket science! rolleyes.gif

And, I doubt that you can see the age difference 20 or 26 from such a Video sir! 
I am good in that, but I need to see if she has "laugh lines" already from nearby, than I can give my estimate, which is most times very near!
Cannot do that from that Video! 
Hay dude you are only 36. You know most farangs who marry thai ladies are over 50. You are too young to think about it. Go to pattaya or rayong enjoy your youth. Don't think about scammer. You have time and there are plenty of fish in the pond.

Look like typical isaan girl. My ex wife also from isaan

she doesn't "look" like a scammer in the video.. she appears to be genuinely be having a good time.. but who the <deleted> knows.. these are the kind of headaches that are easily avoided because.... they're brought on by yourself.....

I don't think it was such a smart idea to be posting her pictures and videos up in a thread talking about her being a scammer though... the odds of her ever seeing this are probably very small but if she ends up not being a scammer and would see this.. she'd probably be pissed off.............

That the OP continues under such advice and criticism indicates to me, beyond doubt, that he is no more than a TROLL!!!

Anybody with even half a brain, or a shred of self respect, would have been so ashamed of his stupidity that he'd exit and never return, but not a troll.  

Edited by F4UCorsair

A 2 month scam for $30000 is not too long. It's a long con. $30000 is more than what most thais make in 5 years.

If its not a scam, do you really want to be with a girl that has baggage like this? In 2 months you can find a new girl on your dating site and fall in love alllll over again. Nostalgia is great!

I think I had a brief correspondence with her husband as well in which I agreed to hand him the cash in a public place like the concert square at the Siam Paragon.

For identification purposes the husband Mr. Indigidio Obobutu agreed to wear a chartreuse- coloured silk pirate shirt with puffy sleeves and the traditional gold-coloured MC Hammer wedding trousers.

Much to my delight an old friend of mine at DSI hacked the CCTV camera system and a group of us amused ourselves with an hour and at half of jerky security tape in which a decidedly Nigerian gentleman is seen explaining himself to groups of freelance tourist guides, gem dealers and tuk tuk drivers.

In a brief email correspondence that followed my failure to show up with the sack containing $30,000 as requested, Khun Obobutu demanded to know my physical whereabouts and what (in my opinion) might be my single most appropriate method of torture for handing the tape to the authorities.
I suggested that using a Thai realtor to sell a mediocre soi 13 condo to the expat community's dwindling pool of interested qualified buyers might top the list.

Rgrds
Donnie

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "
  • Like 1

@tekNique

Take the point, but shame it has to be a pm.

I'm losing touch as to what's fantasy and what reality, here.

I love the idea, though, of scamming a scammer. Bit like a truly worthy version of that little trick of leaving a gem scammer hanging on to an irate tuk-tuk driver!

I know it looks stupid, I know there is 1000's of stories that state "but we really love each other"......but you know there is the one in a thousand that really do.          I have had a relationship with a thai woman before for 8 years so im not oblivious to thai culture.

Yes she is not an educated girl.    She was married at 19 and is now 26 and no longer loves this man, she wants out but he wont let her even though of her infidelity with me.       She is of good heart and only wants her freedom from a loveless marriage I believe this, I never gave her money of any kind.        Her mother and Thai husband knew I was coming to Thailand to see her and were okay with it but once it actually happened jealousy kicked in and they changed there tune.           It is like a story of forbidden love.

I want to know if there is anything she can do to get divorce under thai law, without me having to pay bribe to husband.

you have been had! this is one of the oldest scams in thailand! they prey on lonely stupid people like you all the time, if you can hack into her e mail you will probably see a dozen e mails to other "gulliable" falongs like you. get over it! she can divorce anytime she wants and she probably is not married in the first place. don't waste your time and money or better yet go to nana soi four, you will have better luck there! no sympthany here!

• Like 1

So you are in love with a Thai girl that you have only spent two weeks with and she jumped into bed with you straight away? Warnings lights are flashing everywhere.

My thoughts exactly.

charlie tuna is alive and well! gulliable people like this disgust me! they give a real man a bad name!

WALK AWAY - NOW...!!!

If her husband 'hacked' her account, she was obviously corresponding from a location he also frequents - meaning she is not really separated.

Many tourists do not realize that many of their 'girlfriends' are married to Thai.  It pays to ask, but only after you have the fun you paid for...

I asked my last 'temporary girlfriend' about her kids and family - AND why - her husband sent her to work in a bar and sleep with foreigners - he is her pimp....

We had a great to weeks sure the sex was great, if it was only sex I could walk away easy, but it is more than that we are like great companions we laugh together so much and have so much fun together.      As you would say in the west we are like partners, we are lovers but also great friends and care very much about each other.

Hey Joe, where do you go with that gun in your hand? Are you really that naive? 20 K US dollars. Works well for all involved. Let's say you had 40 times sex, that''s 500 bucks for one hit. 640,000 baht only Lol.

Grow some balls.-w00t.gif 

Just take a long pause....Longer.....if she screwed around on him, why do you think she won't do it to you?  Don't walk...run if you have too...especially in this case. By her posting on a dating site, it appears she is looking to get away from her current situation.  Her problem not yours.  Any woman can be very alluring to get what they want. You got caught in her trap. If in 1 year she's still available without him, then maybe then go for it.  Otherwise, bow out completely not matter what may be the end result for her. Relationships built on deceit never work out in the end.

Quite agree and better stay out..wait if you can as long as possible,You never know behind.Loads of girls on this world but need to strike luck

Try again. Too many obstacles. I know you love her but there are plenty of people in this world you can love and whom you can have a great relationship with. If your relationship starts out on this rocky ground, just imagine how much worse it could get. You do not know if she may even be collaborating with her " husband " . Did you see any paper proving she was married ? 

There have been umpteen cases of Thai women and their boyfriends collaborating against farangs for money. Sometimes even death has been the result for the farang.  

If she comes from a village then maybe the husband just wants money because you are a falang, he sounds bitter and twisted and it would be dangerous to confront him.  Divorce settlements are often requested in villages if falangs are involved, don't pay, it means nothing.

Her husbands family most likely live in the same village so both families will have frequent contact making it very difficult for her mother to go against the husband.

Your lover is most likely stuck in marriage and a life she doesn't want.  Although at the end of the day this is more up to her family and ex husband than her.  

You are dreaming if you expect her to leave her village and family for you, even if she did escape for a while she will always go back and the problems will resurface. Most likely in an even more extreme and violent manner.  You have to let her go, good luck.

• Like 1

i had same problem 10yrs ago in cm she told me had no husband after afew months seeing staying with me then stole
50000bth gemstones then a husband turns up wanting money for touching his wife told them to f--k off
i stole her moterbike and went to tourist police hq after a lot of bullshit and liars from them ikeeped key to motorbike
police saying couldnt as under finance but i insisted only will return if got money back
after sometime police gave me 1000bht
police saying she had no money what a joke but dont let them put the scams over you but a bad story turned to good for me
as been now married to best thai girl in world for a happy scam free 5yrs
your luck could change so hang inthere oz cheers from another scamed oz
iwould check you dont have sign on back i am here for your taking girls $$$
they put on at airport to get % share on scams /

I skyped with my Thai girl everyday for six moths and I was in the process of bringing her to America. She was flying around the world with other men, but she loved me so much. Tell her to come get the money and take it to her husband for a divorce watch how fast she gets free to come see you! Your are totally being scammed and your exsaxlry the type of farang these girls like. It's like some men have never had sex before and they fall in love with the first encounter.

After I left home and went out into the world, one of the first lessons I learned is not to mess with married women.....if she has taken  her ring off and you discover later she is married, end the relationship immediatly.

You are lucky you are still alive.....

If she did it to him, she will do it to you........

She does not respect you because she has presented herself with baggage, if you want a clean relationship she has to clean up her act and present herself without baggage.....

She does not respect the vows of marriage.......

You do not respect her husband's marriage to her.....put yourself in his place......

You do not respect yourself.....you have involved yourself in the destruction of a marriage and family.......

She must solve her problems on her own then present herself to you ........

A good man is hard to find, make her earn you.......

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

There are plenty of good educated Thai women but problem is they can not speak English well because it is not required as per her status. It takes effort to learn Thai and their culture. As you learn and respect their culture and I'm sure you will find good and honest Thai woman

So you are in love with a Thai girl that you have only spent two weeks with and she jumped into bed with you straight away? Warnings lights are flashing everywhere.

We all are in agreement that this has all the makings of a huge scam - either by herlself, her husband or her & her friends.  Take a nice vacation to Thailand, don't tell her your coming, go to Pattaya for two weeks, then see if you still "Love" her, or are feeling sorry for her - tahst is of course after sampling all the flavors of Pattaya............iPhone smashed?? Where did she get the iPhone??  How was she able to get in touch with you if that was true??thumbsup.gif