In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

I don't understand why anyone would even consider paying the (ex)husband to go away.

I would just tell the lady to call me when she can show me the divorce certificate.

Even if the lady is genuine (big IF), the husband sounds like a person that might come back again.

Might, might not. Even a remote possibility is reason enough to walk way.

Guys that Skype birds when your having sanuk are a real pain, just have to lay there quietly whilst she tells them her problems and about want them come back soon, need marry etc etc. Always tempting to join in and tell them to get a life, but that would in your case loose her some dollar. Check out desertion for divorce takes a while.

as has been said why change her profile but stay online, why not close her profile, think about it.... still available. Any pictures on profile in 5 star hotels, by swimming pools, beach in a bikini????  Iphone 22000 baht!!!, but not cannot communicate, now why would that be busy busy busy

Landline  phones a must, mobile she could be anywhere with another victim, or maybe me.biggrin.png

Either you have no sense or are just trolling

clearly a scam... I would probably just tell her that I have the money and to come pick it up at my hotel..  just to see who shows up..

at least you got some sex though..

Edited by ve741

I would like to offer, or echo, two very good pieces of advice already given above.

1. Use one of the many private detective agencies in Bangkok (Bangna is only a few KMs down Sukhumvit) to check her, the family and the business, out. This will tell you a great deal and need not cost very much.

2. Sit this out for a while longer before you send any money to her. Time will tell if this is a scam.

Breaking news she just skyped me right now from work but it is hard as her mom is around.  So im trying to get an explanation

if she skyped you from work then how the fuk  is she "being held hostage" ?

If she can leave to go to work then clearly she does not have to go back home if she does not want to. She could simply rent a cheap apartment and have you pay her rent. 

Why don't you ask her to do that? see what she says...

You don't get what lengths some of these girls will go to for money.. I've heard of thai girls marrying and MOVING to another country and still sending money secretly back to their thai husbands.. and eventually leaving back to Thailand..

Edited by ve741

My Australian Brother: You sound like a very straight up, good guy. I guess you knew you were in for some pounding when you came on here with this.

I think you MUST already know in your heart and mind that this is just a WRONG setup for you, which you need to walk away from, no doubt about it. There's no good can come of this for you.

Listen and learn from guys who have learned painful lessons in "love", as only Thailand can provide.

Get out of it.

Thai girls are only good for one thing.. well 2 things...  Sex and taking your money..  or getting you to marry them so you can support their entire family..

If you want a good girl for marriage.. go to Vietnam.. Vietnamese girls make good wives..   most thai girls are money grubbing bitches.

Edited by ve741
  • Like 1

@Frank James

" as only Thailand can provide". That's the whole point.

Nowhere in the world has constructed a relationship industry of such industrial proportions. Nowhere else can offer deception, in such rich variety, and to such industrial levels.

Aw, damn, I was just reading back through and got to the part where you are sending her 20,000 baht for an apartment! Man, that must have been some wicked good sex you had! OK, two weeks, lotsa boom-boom, I guess 20K doesn't seem out of the question, in terms of paying for services rendered.

If you send her one more baht, you deserve all the nasty things these bitter old men here (ain't we terrible?) are going to say about you and your way of thinking.

OUT, Now!

• Like 1

"As you would say in the west we are like partners, we are lovers but also great friends and care very much about each other."

Only, if by "partner", you mean 'scam artist and hooker'. That would be a close western equivalent. I've heard guys like you on many a hooker's phone. Insecure, desperate to know that she "loves" you and isn't "cheating on" you. She invariably gives an Oscar-winning performance, complete with tears, naked on my hotel bed, just before getting nailed by yours truly and, no doubt, countless others before and after. You need to snap out of it and wise up. If you are lonely and vulnerable then Thailand will eat you up and spit you out with no remorse. You will find what you really want much closer to home. Thailand is just for fun. Remember that last line and you will be fine.

Edited by Escapologist

@Marstons

Yep, my line of approach is to agree with them wholeheartedly. They need someone to help them with all those problems.

Next I offer them extensive advice on how and where to meet Mr Right (not least, I probably know Bangkok significantly better than they do!). I tell them what to look out for to show he's Mr Right and offer a few current English phrases. I show them I really care. Care about their finding Mr Right.

Generally, they listen through about three of my oh so caring calls, before deciding that I'm definitely NOT Mr Right. Dead right!

Breaking news she just skyped me right now from work but it is hard as her mom is around.  So im trying to get an explanation

if she skyped you from work then how the fuk  is she "being held hostage" ?

If she can leave to go to work then clearly she does not have to go back home if she does not want to. She could simply rent a cheap apartment and have you pay her rent. 

Why don't you ask her to do that? see what she says...

You don't get what lengths some of these girls will go to for money.. I've heard of thai girls marrying and MOVING to another country and still sending money secretly back to their thai husbands.. and eventually leaving back to Thailand..

A hmmm do you read and absorb, the OP is now suggesting he will pay 20k to get such an apartment. Another huge mistake in my and others view. Please keep up with the state of play.

yes she will simply live there with him while sending money back to her husband.. or not even get an apartment if he isn't there and just keep all the money.

There is always that small chance that she is for real... but odds are she's not.

Edited by ve741

mate she is an honest and wonderful girl !
so pay up , its that simple !

p.s. i have a bridge for sale that has toll gates and everything , its in a central location in Sydney and i will part with it cheap.

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

I think she must be scammer be careful may be both husband and wife playing drama I had similar experience. Although my ex wife have been nurse. She used her Razer sharp tongue to fool me for one year, only to dump me within one year for another man.
Later I realized that she used every trick to fool me in order to exhort money for her luxurious need. May be your girlfriend also acting same.

it takes me 2 or 3 weeks to settle down after a trip to thailand.

i can understand how you feel.   If she was willing to jump into bed with you straightaway go and get another one.  there are plenty there mate

This is what you do.... 

Tell her that you just lost your job and are flat broke..   see what her reply is........

I will be watching this thread closely while I eat my 2 Turkey TV dinners...

People like causing their own problems..  in fact.. I would say that 90% of a person problems throughout their lives are caused by themselves..

you are about to cause some of your problems. But if you have to spend $600 for a few months to find out she's no good... then so be it.. 

It's tough to deny what your heart wants...  but you need to think with your brain..

Edited by ve741

Look this can go 2 ways. She is either lying to you and the hubby and wife want to try and get you to pay money Or it is legitamate. If legit then tell the hubby that you know divorces cost nothing if both parties agree to it  So therefore you are willing to give hime 5,000 USD for her freedom and a mutually agreed divorce. You then have both parties go to the local Registry office and file a paper of divorce. Maybe 600 baht at most to the Amphur. Then she is free.

I would use a lawyer to make sure that they are legit and you are not getting screwed but that should not run you more than 15,000 baht.

Then you have your girl and your life Hope it works out for you. And dont be stupid and just hand over money to the husband without the divorce papers in hand Good luck

Look this can go 2 ways. She is either lying to you and the hubby and wife want to try and get you to pay money Or it is legitamate. If legit then tell the hubby that you know divorces cost nothing if both parties agree to it  So therefore you are willing to give hime 5,000 USD for her freedom and a mutually agreed divorce. You then have both parties go to the local Registry office and file a paper of divorce. Maybe 600 baht at most to the Amphur. Then she is free.

I would use a lawyer to make sure that they are legit and you are not getting screwed but that should not run you more than 15,000 baht.

that won't accomplish anything if she's scamming.. she will simply go get a divorce for 5k then leave him after and go back to her husband.. and remarry

• Like 1

My friend you are being conned big time.............

Understand they only want your money and are playing on your emotions.......

In the UK it costs 50,000 bath + to learn how to "hack" someone's phone so be aware your girl friend gave your address and phone number to her accomplice.

Never send money to any lady you meet in Thailand no matter what good time you had there.................

Forget her and move on..........

Do not be another statistic of Farang who loses everything in Thailand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hi am thai and also an australian citizen, after having a chance to talk to my client from one region of Thailand, she told me that her village was full of scammers who were real husband and wife trying to rip foreigner off, so on behalf of an australian citizen, i would like to suggest this - please move on and forget it , you are being scammed. Thais can access the internet anywhere , not only at work ,there is also free WiFi of the government and a private company around. All disgusting stories created ny them are for little children ,not for us. The divorce will be granted for her after three years seperation period without a need of her husband agreement.
And please do not call yourself , farang . Call yourself a foreigner or an australian . That discrimination word is not for you.
All the best, mate!
  • Like 2

Then you have your girl and your life Hope it works out for you. And dont be stupid and just hand over money to the husband without the divorce papers in hand Good luck

You know her only for few weeks. But I know my ex wife for more than one year. She used me to pay off her car debt and sin sod. After finishing with everything dumped me for another man.

Remember there are more than 200 farang living on streets in Thailand after they lost everything on Thai women. Be careful

You're hearing a lot of noise. People who live here realize, that if you lived here, this relationship would be over in...weeks. It's too complicated! In 6 months of living here, you'd be through half a dozen women. Then one day you'd fall in love and it might last for a few years.

Say goodbye. Throw some money at it, make it go away. Try 20k baht.

GTFO now! And never even look back...................................

I know you are blinded by love, but you just received the best free advice of this year. Take it! You are as likely to be shot dead with a crappy gun as anything else you are imagining happening. One last time  GTFO now!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I know it looks stupid, I know there is 1000's of stories that state "but we really love each other"......but you know there is the one in a thousand that really do.          I have had a relationship with a thai woman before for 8 years so im not oblivious to thai culture.

Yes she is not an educated girl.    She was married at 19 and is now 26 and no longer loves this man, she wants out but he wont let her even though of her infidelity with me.       She is of good heart and only wants her freedom from a loveless marriage I believe this, I never gave her money of any kind.        Her mother and Thai husband knew I was coming to Thailand to see her and were okay with it but once it actually happened jealousy kicked in and they changed there tune.           It is like a story of forbidden love.

I want to know if there is anything she can do to get divorce under thai law, without me having to pay bribe to husband.

If her mother and husband (perhaps really her brother) knew you were coming and were okay with that at first, it was not jealousy that kicked in. It was pure greed from a well laid trap, where you are the Big Game!  

I know that you are blinded by love right now, and thus you will not want to hear or take advice that turns you away from your loved one. But don't you see that you falling in love is the biggest part of this trap? That her being everything you ever wanted and dreamed off is how they do that! Bet you have never been so spoiled by another woman like that in your life before, or until you met her. Am I Right? As this is part of setting that trap.

And don't think that having sex with her confirms her love for you and is all that important. Hell! For $30,000 I would consider sleeping with you to and I am not Gay! So for a Poor Thai Woman who would need to work for 10 years to see that, it is her LOTTO Ticket coming in. Just offer an Australian Woman 10 years of her wages for staying and sleeping with you for 2 weeks and once they see you are serious, and chat with you for awhile, like you did with your Thai GF, and you can pretty well have your pick. Of this I am sure!   .    

By-the-way, which husband is okay with some man coming to visit his wife who she plans to stay 2 weeks with in some hotel? Would you be? I have been divorced 2 times and even on the darkest day I wouldn't like that until the final papers were in my hand. And even then I would not want to know about it later. So no married man is okay with that unless there is a good reason that makes it better for him. No married man I know of would want to keep a wife who plans on leaving him for another man. Unless perhaps he really loves her and hopes he can turn things around. But I don't sense this from her Thai Husband.   

Somehow he knew you were coming, gives his blessing for this visit, but yet doesn't discover her emails to you until 2 days after you arrived. What a Load of Crap! Doesn't that sound fishy to you? So what did he expect to find different than what he already knew about the two of you? That you are coming to Thailand and staying with her in some hotel for two weeks to sell her shoes?

If he found her emails he surely would have discovered she was posting on a Dating Site to. So why did he not stop her from posting on this dating site? Unless this is what they planned together to begin with. As you said yourself already, "It sounds stupid", but this is because it is stupid! A poor scam at best! So if you looked closer, and not blinded by love, you would see that to.

There is a Polish Expression which Polish Girls are taught at a young age. It goes like this. "Give a Man time to polish his shoes before you allow him to enter Your Heart". In this case it is this Thai Girl who needs the time to clean up her life. So give it to her but do that without giving her money. Once they discover they can't get you for the Big Bucks, they will go for less and thus lower there price. While she starts to look for another man under a different name.

In the mean time, she will perhaps send you this great news in that her husband will now let her go.  But she is poor and can't afford a Divorce and he won't pay for that. So all we need now Honey is money just for the Lawyer Fees and Divorce Court. Which is now only be a couple of thousand dollars. Please send right away by Western Union before he changes his mind. But she won't tell you that in Thailand you don't need a Lawyer and the Fees are very small and maybe just a couple of thousand Baht at best.  

There are plenty of Good Honest Pretty Thai Girls on these dating sites to Son, who would like to get to know you and would go with you if you are a decent man. I should know as I met my wife of 7 years now this way, but there was more. So why go with some married one with problems and where in less than a week of meeting you she has put you in a situation where you are considering giving her $30,000. That is $30,000 on nothing more than a promise from her?

So walk away Son and start over! If it is real time will tell all! If it is false and you pay it will break your heart.  

It will only cost you $30kUS payment for a divorce?

On payment your new tilak will have a change of heart and decide to stay with her
husband.

Divorce costs $30kUS?

This is a short version of the "long scam".

Walk away as expeditiously as you can.

Nothing good can come of this, you got some good sex, go find someone else. That can be your only revenge against this scheming troupe of liars. She might not even be married. Every thing she told you that cannot be verified by your own eyes, about what is happening with her "family"is probably a lie. You are getting set up. Don't become an absurd chariacture of a rube.

(This whole thread could be a wind-up and I'd be the rube for reponding). Edited by arunsakda

I  can just picture the OP sat there on his sofa with a crate of Toohey's having a good man cry (bless him).

It's all part of the learning curve of dating in Thailand, it may feel like your having your heart ripped out but the good thing is you can move on without having lost any substantial amount of money.

Then return to LOS someday with an updated game plan and maybe find a decent partner.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuyudmu2Fkg[/youtube]

Edited by rhythmworx

Seems that you are young guy. You still have time to look for sincere woman. Do you know many farangs at 50+ successfully married with good Thai women. Don't waste your youth on such scammer. I'm 44 and have more experience with women.