In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

Ok first off, I HAVE seen this occur before and it's usually a scam. The "trapped" thing is very suspicious, but everybody else has already told you that and you're convincing yourself your dreams have come true, so let me focus on your side of it.

You're clearly smitten, so at least do some due dillegence and just get the relationship wheels moving. There is NO excuse for any of the following to be too much trouble for her if she cares half as much as you think. If it is a scam, you'll get excuses and probably be in the too hard basket before you get to step 3 (with your money in the bank).

1. Don't pay the money. If she can see friends, she can escape, but you may need to give her a place to escape too. If there's violence threatened, then one of her friends can go get her with the police (not you - police will not help you).

2. You can have a marriage annulled if you can prove the relationship is disfunctional for over 2 years (it's a neglection cause that's a pain in the butt, but it can be done). That means no shared living with him or shared bed with him for that period of time. Then he doesn't have to agree to get a divorce. So work on getting her somewhere safe and with you and start bulding up the 2 years.

3. If she does love you, then she will actually work to be with you. Scams like this exist in australia too, but the line here is wide and very very grey. Remember, even bar girls dream of a good boyfriend here, but they'll happily suck the ones they don't like dry in the meantime (why not? Run round australia offering the equivalent of a six figure salary to make you feel special and I know a bunch of aussie chicks who'd convince any man they loved him for that - so lets not judge)

4. To test this (and you MUST test this), give her a way out without spending money. If she loves you, she will take it.

5. Get together all the paperwork for a tourist visa (evidence of relationship, chat transcripts and all the photos of you together you can find). You'll also need to prove a reason to return on her part (job property or family). Even find a way to live here for a month or 2 to make it happen. Beurocracy will test any thai girl's resolve and most scammers move on the minute they have to fill in a 5 page form and wait in line at the embassy.

6. Aussie immigration don't give a crap if they're seperated, but still married, so partner tourist visas are fine as long as you can prove the relationship is real (I've done 2 with my wife before she was my wife).

7. Take her to Aus, forget expensive resturants, throwing money around and wining and dining. Just look after her and enjoy the time together doing chilled stuff. Even plan to spend another few months here when it runs out (she WILL get homesick - never heard of a thai girl who doesn't).

8. Ignore all cash to friend/family requests for that time (anything over $100 sets a bad precendent - school shoes for a brother, fine, somebody who's about to die to a loan shark if you don't send them 100,000baht - forget it). If she's legit, it will be the last thing on her mind and won't taint the relationship, but it will come up. Regular, small deposits to her when she's with you are cool and a record of real relationship. Get both names on bills if you can.

9. After 12months you can get a defacto visa from Aus. Our immigration does not require a divorce certificate (although there will be questions without one) if you've been living together for over a year.. get past that 12months and her ex can eat it.

If you get through the above tests, then you are right. If all you get is excuses excuses excuses and the complete run around. Then, please, for the self respect of all aussies, forget her and move on.

The line between scam and "fun" here is soooooooo different mate. I'm assuming you're not an idiot and that your vibe of her affection was actually real. The fun she had was real. She probably even likes you. BUT! Family is thick here and in a hardup thai family, the assumption is you've got money coming out of every orifice.. and why shouldn't they have some for all that fun you had with her?

There can be happy endings (I had a similar story without the money demands and 6 years later - happily married with a great relationship with the family), but 1 thing is true - pay up and you'll either be completely ripped off or at the very least become the dumb ugly farang cliche those in her family are making you out to be by putting this pressure on.

Fight for it if you want, but you will 100% lose if you hand over a single dollar, scam or no scam.

Edited by Gats

okay im in Skype at the moment and we have talked many things he is a wealthy thai man, he owns the factory she works at ( that why she can do stuff all all day and Skype with me )and owns many more business, he paid 2 million baht sin sod (I asked if just for face or if ma keep all, ma kept all) and 10 baht gold.  I can understand why he wants money from me but I cant compete even though im on about 70k aus a year.      I asked many serious questions.

Im sure its not a scam either way I cant pay tongue.png   I will post some of the transcript from Skype later.

I think the best type of private dective work would be on him to see if this is true, if it is obviously not a scam.

Edited by tekNique

okay im in Skype at the moment and we have talked many things he is a wealthy thai man, he owns the factory she works at ( that why she can do stuff all all day and Skype with me )and owns many more business, he paid 2 million baht sin sod (I asked if just for face or if ma keep all, ma kept all) and 10 baht gold.  I can understand why he wants money from me but I cant compete even though im on about 70k aus a year.      I asked many serious questions.

Im sure its not a scam either way I cant pay tongue.png   I will post some of the transcript from Skype later.

It IS a scam if he's as wealthy as she claims, AND he's demanding 30K from you to give her a divorce when she can go ahead and get divorced for nothing!!

2 million sin sod???   And the old lady kept it??   The old lady will be expecting you to cough up the same, and you're buying damaged goods!!!

My guess is he's her pimp, no more, no less, and it doesn't get any simpler than that.

Listen to what The Rascal is telling you even if you choose to ignore the other multitude of posts advising against.

Edited by F4UCorsair

okay im in Skype at the moment and we have talked many things he is a wealthy thai man, he owns the factory she works at ( that why she can do stuff all all day and Skype with me )and owns many more business, he paid 2 million baht sin sod and 10 baht gold.  I can understand why he wants money from me but I cant compete even though im on about 70k aus a year.      I asked many serious questions.

Now I'm convinced it's a scam. 

• Rich factory owner marrying an uneducated dark skinned girl - sorry sad as it is it's just not gonna happen
  • Thai guy pay 2 million sin sod + gold?? Maybe for a white skinned tall thai chinese girl who's got a masters and is from a good family but paying 2 million for an uneducated daughter of one of his employees - sorry this has just tipped it over the edge for me. 

I'd bet the $30k that it's a scam now. 

I know its way high.     I said to her that it is large sin sod but she was only 18-19 when marry and she is quite beautiful and he is quite ugly tongue.png I have seen his facebook.

Edited by tekNique

I think the best type of private dective work would be on him to see if this is true, if it is obviously not a scam.

You still don't get it or are just stringing us along to see how maany replies you get. If you hire a PI  they will check not only her but everything. If she has a husband/boyfriend  his name , where she works, is marriage registered, does he actually own factory ect. And I agree with other poster she looks like 20 yo Issan have her send you copy of her ID and check date of birth, also a well off hi-so family would not marry some little Issan girl.

I know its way high.     I said to her that it is large sin sod but she was only 18-19 when marry and she is quite beautiful and he is quite ugly tongue.png I have seen his facebook.

No she isn't quite beautiful.. she's about as average looking as a Thai girl gets...she looks like she just walked off a farm from Isan...   and you my friend are a fool..

At this point in time you should pay them all they want..  because it's obvious there is no helping you.   You'll just have to learn the hard way.

Why won't you give me her Skype?   I'll guarantee you that before the day is over.. she will be asking me to come see her. Or are you that afraid of the truth and choose to just live in ignorant bliss?

Surely you have nothing to be afraid of if she is madly in love with you.

Edited by ve741
  • Like 1

Yeah I'm out on this too.

She'll have an excuse for everything mate - you're not street wise enough to have a relationship with this girl, even if there's any truth in any of it. Let me tell you what's happening on Skype right now..

You're feeding the challenges that we throw at you straight back to her.

She has excuses for most.

When you ask one she has no excuse for she says "oooh I guess you don't really want me. I understand..." or something like it.

You freak out about losing her and wind it back.

This is the same routine that manipulators do in Aus, but thai's are just sooooo much better at it and that's no insult to thailand, it just shows how self-interested and naive us aussies can be... too many disney movies as kids.

...and this coming from a man happily married to a thai woman... a very very clever one too.

You ain't up to the task bro.

• Like 2

tekNique

I know its way high.     I said to her that it is large sin sod but she was only 18-19 when marry and she is quite beautiful and he is quite ugly tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png I have seen his facebook.

***Sorry to bust your bubble but you say she got huge sin sod because she is sooo beutiful, most would say she not ugly but just avaerage Issan girl, can find plenty like her all over Thailand.

Im no expert, but I did read on some Thai legal sites that a woman cannot divorce a man for adultery in Thailand. A man can divorce a woman for adultery though, which says a lot about the different statuses of men and women in Thailand ! 

GROUND FOR DIVORCE IN THAILAND
  1. a 3-year period of separation
  2. One spouse has deserted the other for over one year
  3. The husband has taken another woman as his wife
  4. The wife has committed adultery
  5. One spouse is guilty of misconduct (criminal or otherwise)
  6. One spouse has physically or mentally harmed the other
  7. Lack of Maintenance and Support
  8. One spouse has had incurable insanity for at least 3 years
  9. One spouse has broken the bond of good behavior
  10. One spouse has an incurable, communicable and dangerous disease
  11. One spouse has a physical disadvantage so as to be unable to cohabit as husband and wife.

The only thing is, she have to declare that she did commit adultery and that she wants to divorce because of that.

Nowhere is stated that she can not divorce 

Holding her hostage is also misconduct... or even mentally harming her...

anyhow, an contested divorce is also a divorce...

It says the man can divorce the wife if she has committed adultery, but only that she can divorce him if he has taken another woman as his wife, hence if he has 1 or more casual girlfriends, that would not appear to be grounds for her to get a divorce, but if it's her who commits adultery he can divorce her it appears.

Edited by Rob180

okay im in Skype at the moment and we have talked many things he is a wealthy thai man, he owns the factory she works at ( that why she can do stuff all all day and Skype with me )and owns many more business, he paid 2 million baht sin sod and 10 baht gold.  I can understand why he wants money from me but I cant compete even though im on about 70k aus a year.      I asked many serious questions.

Now I'm convinced it's a scam. 

• Rich factory owner marrying an uneducated dark skinned girl - sorry sad as it is it's just not gonna happen
  • Thai guy pay 2 million sin sod + gold?? Maybe for a white skinned tall thai chinese girl who's got a masters and is from a good family but paying 2 million for an uneducated daughter of one of his employees - sorry this has just tipped it over the edge for me. 

I'd bet the $30k that it's a scam now. 

She's cute I agree but to a Thai guy she simply isn't what's attractive and I would bet a significant amount that 2 million sin sod wasn't paid. I was talking to a Thai friend when we were drinking a few weeks ago - middle class Thai guy in a duty manager position at a nice hotel. He was by no means a hiso guy but even he said "Thai men find tall white skinned girls attractive, most of us don't like the darker girls the same as farangs" 

There are ways sin sod is calculated (when it's not mindless farangs paying silly amounts because it's "tradition") and education and family background is the driving factor. Example: a guy I know is dating an isaan girl from a middle class family, they own a fair bit of property and she's university educated and has a good job - the sin sod her parents are asking is around 600k THB. 

Thai guys do pay sin sod but not 2 million for an uneducated girl. Families are involved in this - do you really believe his family (assuming this wasn't a lie) would let him marry below himself AND pay a significant amount for the privilege? Of course they wouldn't because he and his family would lose face and that's everything. 

$18,000 to marry a poor thai girl from Issan who's family you'll end up taking care of later? what the fuks her family smoking?  I wouldn't even pay that here in the States for anyone..

"uneducated girl" means nothing.. they're still poor as fuk..  an uneducated girl is making maybe $350 / month.... if that..

Edited by ve741

I share some Skype chat latter she say to me not to pay and don't worry money.  Is only him that think I should be richer than him if he is to divorce.    I still in Skype and wont be able to post all as is to long but some I will.  (obviously I will have to change our Skype names so that will take sometime)

even if she is not a scammer...  you are still putting yourself into a big steaming heap of shiit for some generic average looking married thai girl..

fuks wrong with you boy? do I need to come down there and smack the shiit out of you?

Edited by ve741
  • Like 1

I share some Skype chat latter she say to me not to pay and don't worry money.  Is only him that think I should be richer than him if he is to divorce.    I still in Skype and wont be able to post all as is to long but some I will.  (obviously I will have to change our Skype names so that will take sometime)

Paste them into word or text and control f find and replace your names. Faster than doing it manually. 

It doesn't mean a dime though cos nothing she says is going to convince anyone that it's not a scam - the only way people will believe it is if you hire a PI or get another member to investigate her. 

It IS a scam if he's as wealthy as she claims, AND he's demanding 30K from you to give her a divorce when she can go ahead and get divorced for nothing!!

2 million sin sod???   And the old lady kept it??   The old lady will be expecting you to cough up the same, and you're buying damaged goods!!!

My guess is he's her pimp, no more, no less, and it doesn't get any simpler than that.

Listen to what The Rascal is telling you even if you choose to ignore the other multitude of posts advising against.

This is really dragging on and on, now we are getting snippets of information that are being released strategically by this wonderful clean and pure Thai lady. A question directly to you OP, if he is so rich owns a factory, why the hell does she want / need a minion such as yourself ?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1398339725.906981.jpg Listen to Paul Simon on Utube and Leave the Key Lee and Slip out the back Jack and Don't ever ever ever Look Back !!

I know what you are saying mate , but don't think the OP has enough grey matter to understand basic sentences yet alone a code such as yours. But nice one!
  • Like 1

I think there is way to many farang that have massive chips on there shoulders and have been burnt.     Mine is different I tell yas give me time to share more info.   Either way I cant pay 30k yes she has baggage mak mar, but I can deal with that.    Yes even if she is true and I did marry her she would probably just leave me in 2 years anyway..............................hang on wait a minute.

Im still on Skype with her at her "husband" business

Edited by tekNique

it takes me 2 or 3 weeks to settle down after a trip to thailand.

i can understand how you feel.   If she was willing to jump into bed with you straightaway go and get another one.  there are plenty there mate

you need to change your doctor or get the pills here, Zithromax kills all in days.

$18,000 to marry a poor thai girl from Issan who's family you'll end up taking care of later? what the fuks her family smoking?  I wouldn't even pay that here in the States for anyone..

"uneducated girl" means nothing.. they're still poor as fuk..  an uneducated girl is making maybe $350 / month.... if that..

We silly farangs responsible to spoil habits of these greedy Thai ladies without proper knowledge about their customs. I know one American guy paid 1 mn baht sin sod to a woman in her 40s with 2 grown up children. Thai men doesn't even pay one baht sin sod if woman is over 30 or already with kids. As per custom sin sod is determined by social status, virginity, job education or on basic of beauty.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by dannyshin

I know it looks stupid, I know there is 1000's of stories that state "but we really love each other"......but you know there is the one in a thousand that really do.          I have had a relationship with a thai woman before for 8 years so im not oblivious to thai culture.

Yes she is not an educated girl.    She was married at 19 and is now 26 and no longer loves this man, she wants out but he wont let her even though of her infidelity with me.       She is of good heart and only wants her freedom from a loveless marriage I believe this, I never gave her money of any kind.        Her mother and Thai husband knew I was coming to Thailand to see her and were okay with it but once it actually happened jealousy kicked in and they changed there tune.           It is like a story of forbidden love.

I want to know if there is anything she can do to get divorce under thai law, without me having to pay bribe to husband.

If this is the actual situation you find yourself in you got all my sympathy. In the alternative, if you are a ghost writer creating fiction please PM me about reimbursement as I may consider becoming a writer.

my Thai GF sitting next to me can't wait till your next post.she likes this story better than her damn Thai soaps...she jokes with me that she wishes she met you before me...I'm broke ..haha..and its been 1.5 years with me the broke guy.good luck..and if you need a nice Thai girl I have one and we can use the money...jokeing ...if you do want to throw it away can we get a lil bit?not jokeing