Applying for a Tourist Visa but not my nearest Embassy

I posted a few weeks ago that I wanted to apply for a 60 day Tourist Visa and for some reason my computer would only print out the one from Brisbane very lightly,you could not read it..Brisbane is my local Embassy about 80 klms from here but it is very hard for my to get there,as I cannot drive.I saw on the Net the Embassy in Tasmania, the application form, and I printed it out and it prints well and you can read it I just have to fill it in.Is there any problem for me to get a Visa from Tasmania although it is not my local Embassy,my flight will leave from Brisbane

Thank you

You are right. They messed up their website at the consulate in Brisbane and they will have only themselves to blame if they lose business as a result. Previously, they had a perfectly normal form on their site (copy attached, downloaded on 2008-10-18) and I don't know if they changed any text for the form they have available on their site now.

Brisbane.pdf

You are right. They messed up their website at the consulate in Brisbane and they will have only themselves to blame if they lose business as a result. Previously, they had a perfectly normal form on their site (copy attached, downloaded on 2008-10-18) and I don't know if they changed any text for the form they have available on their site now.

Just a word of warning there is a good chance that they may have changed the wording to include money need for mulit Non o, PERTH have change there form to include that AU $ 50,000 is to be shown for multi.

Maestro,I have just downloaded the form from what you sent me and printed it and it worked good.I will go to the Post Office today and send it to Brisbane.The old one is ok the new one is the problem.I had friends try to print it on their computer for me and they had the same result it didn't work.The form you sent me is very old but its wording and set up are the same as the new one I was trying to print.

I thank you very much for you assistance in this matter

• Like 1