Abhisit offers to help end crisis

webfact

If Mark wants to help its very simple. Participate in an election in June, that is as early as possible. Accept that he can get on the wrong side of a coalition, and then work as a opposition party, not as a spoiled kid with a street mob in his back.

Mark Wahlberg?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll thanks guys for your like hits to my posts!

To the guys who say I have no clue and hurl your insults well no problem with a bit of robust debates,

However to the posters who like quoting how many posts a certain poster has to have to have an opinion just goes to show you how narrow minded people can be.

No wonder you follow the yellow brick road to nowhere!

• Like 1

Grubby little opportunist

He has more intelligence than the whole caretaker bandits put together

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He's a real nowhere man

Sitting in his nowhere land

Making all his nowhere plans for nobody

Doesn't have a point of view

Knows not where he's going to

Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere Man, please listen

You don't know what you're missing

Nowhere Man, the world is at your command

He's as blind as he can be

Just sees what he wants to see

Nowhere Man can you see me at all?

Nowhere Man, don't worry

Take your time, don't hurry

Leave it all till somebody else lends you a hand

Beatles

• Like 2

Yellow truth, red truth, your truth, everybody's truth. All rubbish! Blah blah blah....

Thank you for your erudite contribution.

Edited by ianf

Just watched Abhisit's youtube video on the way out of the crisis. He doesn't propose anything. Absolutely nothing concrete whatsoever. A lot of pleasantries & pie in the sky well wishing, but nothing of substance. Well this really sums the man up doesn't it. Good at speaking, but nothing else. Cliches exist for a reason, Mark.

Yingluck is under constant threat from bloodthirsty Yellow shirt extremists every day, she still stays strong, same with Suthep, from the other side.

Someone writes a silly comment on Facebook and Abhisit cowers, cries and hides like a little girl. I am almost 100% certain he was a little mommys boy when he was young. He shouldnt be in politics, journalism or analyst is a better fit.

Here you go again, "Bloodthirsty Yellow shirt extremists" You have to get real man.

Abhisit can debate--Yingluck cannot.

Abhisit can be interviewed without prepared answers--Yingluck cannot

Abhisit is a better statesman, Yingluck fails miserably.

Abhisit has much more intelligence --Yingluck so inexperienced and out of depth.

I do not think he is the tops as far as strength is concerned, but to compare the two no contest.

Here is a post slagging off an educated person personally trying to ridicule the guy. YOU FAILED

Give me some strengths of Yingluck as a leader, what achievements has she made in 3 years ??? as usual I do not expect an answer ON MY POINTS.

One strength is she has, and one that earned my full respect, was that against a nasty and relentless opponent, and through her patience, managed to deal with the anti-democratic protesters by letting them speak, playing tthe wait game and watching them fizzle. Compare that to Abhisit, who dealt with the protesters by making the live ammunition order which resulted in 80+ killings.

Abhisit maybe good at speaking but he is a terrible and dangerous leader. He may be book smart but politically ? he is a fool.

Yingluck is under constant threat from bloodthirsty Yellow shirt extremists every day, she still stays strong, same with Suthep, from the other side.

Someone writes a silly comment on Facebook and Abhisit cowers, cries and hides like a little girl. I am almost 100% certain he was a little mommys boy when he was young. He shouldnt be in politics, journalism or analyst is a better fit.

Here you go again, "Bloodthirsty Yellow shirt extremists" You have to get real man.

Abhisit can debate--Yingluck cannot.

Abhisit can be interviewed without prepared answers--Yingluck cannot

Abhisit is a better statesman, Yingluck fails miserably.

Abhisit has much more intelligence --Yingluck so inexperienced and out of depth.

I do not think he is the tops as far as strength is concerned, but to compare the two no contest.

Here is a post slagging off an educated person personally trying to ridicule the guy. YOU FAILED

Give me some strengths of Yingluck as a leader, what achievements has she made in 3 years ??? as usual I do not expect an answer ON MY POINTS.

One strength is she has, and one that earned my full respect, was that against a nasty and relentless opponent, and through her patience, managed to deal with the anti-democratic protesters by letting them speak, playing tthe wait game and watching them fizzle. Compare that to Abhisit, who dealt with the protesters by making the live ammunition order which resulted in 80+ killings.

Abhisit maybe good at speaking but he is a terrible and dangerous leader. He may be book smart but politically ? he is a fool.

The one strength she HAD was how to deceive the electorate. You respect that ??? Look I call a spade a spade, this is where we differ.

You really know the answer is opposite All the people are watching her fizzle, your accusation re 80 killings is out of order.

She hasn't played a waiting game, SHE ran off up north. ran office from facebook, she doesn't get my respect --sorry I cannot agree not that I am biased but I am trying to find what she has done for the country in 3 years. Not being funny really but cannot find anything positive coming out of the PTP government over 3 years.

• Like 1

If he was that intelligent he would have analysed why he failed to get his party in government back in 2011, and no it was not because of vote buying.

If he was that intelligent he would have used that knowledge in the intervening period to revamp his party and make it electable.

If he was that intelligent, he would have realised that his party would not be electable until he removed himself as Party Leader (far too much baggage from 2010).

If he was that intelligent he would have persuaded Korn not to opt out of the executive committee of the dem party and backed him for leader instead.

If he was that intelligent he would not have allied himself to suthep.

If he was that intelligent he would have contested the Feb 2nd Election when the PTP were there to be be beaten.

Instead, he's choosing the easy option, the option does not expose him or his party to the electorate, and letting others do the dirty work for him (again) via a judicial coup (aided and abetted by investigations demanded by the dems).

As I said, grubby little opportunist.

If you are intelligent you would know PTP bought the 2011 election with their failed populist policies

If you were intelligent enough you would realize he (Abhisit) has been highlighting the corruption of the democratic (not) PTP government! he hasn't had time to revamp the party.

If you were intelligent you would know that PTP carry far more baggage from 2010 he doesn't have to remove himself as leader of the party.

If you were intelligent you would know Suthep left the democrats to form PDRC there is no political alliance between PDRC or the Dems.

If you were intelligent you would know that the Feb 2nd elections were a fiasco, Why would a democratic party support an undemocratic election?

There is no judicial coup, PTP did enough in the way of corruption and self interest for the independent judiciary to prosecute YL and PTP ministers.

There is only one grubby opportunist and that is you fab4. to spout off the RED propaganda, you can't actually debate anything you just try to demean peoples comments. one might be forgiven in thinking you are nothing but a troll! IMO

Thank you for your opinion, he's still a grubby little opportunist.

• Like 1

If he was that intelligent he would have analysed why he failed to get his party in government back in 2011, and no it was not because of vote buying.

If he was that intelligent he would have used that knowledge in the intervening period to revamp his party and make it electable.

If he was that intelligent, he would have realised that his party would not be electable until he removed himself as Party Leader (far too much baggage from 2010).

If he was that intelligent he would have persuaded Korn not to opt out of the executive committee of the dem party and backed him for leader instead.

If he was that intelligent he would not have allied himself to suthep.

If he was that intelligent he would have contested the Feb 2nd Election when the PTP were there to be be beaten.

Instead, he's choosing the easy option, the option does not expose him or his party to the electorate, and letting others do the dirty work for him (again) via a judicial coup (aided and abetted by investigations demanded by the dems).

As I said, grubby little opportunist.

If you are intelligent you would know PTP bought the 2011 election with their failed populist policies

If you were intelligent enough you would realize he (Abhisit) has been highlighting the corruption of the democratic (not) PTP government! he hasn't had time to revamp the party.

If you were intelligent you would know that PTP carry far more baggage from 2010 he doesn't have to remove himself as leader of the party.

If you were intelligent you would know Suthep left the democrats to form PDRC there is no political alliance between PDRC or the Dems.

If you were intelligent you would know that the Feb 2nd elections were a fiasco, Why would a democratic party support an undemocratic election?

There is no judicial coup, PTP did enough in the way of corruption and self interest for the independent judiciary to prosecute YL and PTP ministers.

There is only one grubby opportunist and that is you fab4. to spout off the RED propaganda, you can't actually debate anything you just try to demean peoples comments. one might be forgiven in thinking you are nothing but a troll! IMO

His opinion is correct, unless you actually debate topics and most are about government mismanagement, the troll fits.

You can see that (if you were) comments you do not have answers to, I have asked you many times to debate re-government but you are not interested.

Instead you thrive on confrontation.

• Like 1

Politicians can not have a second chance.Ones out of office ,stay out.

As it is now (worldwide), old politicians bring in their old problems so nothing changes .

They keep fighting between themselves (mostly about stolen money from the poor)

Every 4 years we need new politicians ,and the old ones must be punished for their frauds

and be striped from their(and their families) assets .This will warn the new politicians what will happen to them

if they don't do their honest-best .

Also ban the different politician parties,they are no good and unnecessary and are the source

of division and costly block on the legs of a country. (did i say thieves?)

There is only 1 good line for a country so that is the program .Common sense will decide what is and what is not .

Nothing will be allowed on the program if the necessary funds are not available .

The army will do all the construction works ,building bridges ,roads......so no money to be made in giving

jobs to family and friends.

Here i stop , because i just woke up.coffee1.gif

Since I speak Khmer (my mother is too), I communicate a lot with some of those enormous amounts of Khmer workers in Thailand who built projects, work in factories and dedicate fully to make Thailand more floroushing. In exchange of salary of course. Some of them have very wise ideas about how to improve Thailand's political situation and what should be immediately done to stop the Cartoon Network which is called Thai Politics. Whistles, convicted criminals on the run, close downs of airports and cities, air balloons on 2 legs like Abhisit who do not deserve to wear military ranks and so on. When you think it over Cambodia is not an example of best ran states but at least they have shown more stability than some of its neighbours. They live relatively peaceful and try to improve life for all their citizens. Would it be something to have Thailand governed e.g. 4 years by a Khmer educated party ? So all Thais can wind down a bit and think their internal battles over ? A country like Andorra is being run a few years by a Spanish Government and in roulation by a French Government. That keeps the balance quit okay. And Andorra is a paradise.

Abhisit is part of the problems and so is Suthep. They hopefully will be jailed one day with Thaksin. They are three evil guys so if you hit them with a baseball bat it doesn;t matter who you hit as they all let down the Kingdom of Thailand.

Yellow truth, red truth, your truth, everybody's truth. All rubbish! Blah blah blah....

Thank you for your erudite contribution.

Very well! Who gave you this word? Anyway, you are welcome!

Politicians can not have a second chance.Ones out of office ,stay out.

As it is now (worldwide), old politicians bring in their old problems so nothing changes .

They keep fighting between themselves (mostly about stolen money from the poor)

Every 4 years we need new politicians ,and the old ones must be punished for their frauds

and be striped from their(and their families) assets .This will warn the new politicians what will happen to them

if they don't do their honest-best .

Also ban the different politician parties,they are no good and unnecessary and are the source

of division and costly block on the legs of a country. (did i say thieves?)

There is only 1 good line for a country so that is the program .Common sense will decide what is and what is not .

Nothing will be allowed on the program if the necessary funds are not available .

The army will do all the construction works ,building bridges ,roads......so no money to be made in giving

jobs to family and friends.

Here i stop , because i just woke up.coffee1.gif

Since I speak Khmer (my mother is too), I communicate a lot with some of those enormous amounts of Khmer workers in Thailand who built projects, work in factories and dedicate fully to make Thailand more floroushing. In exchange of salary of course. Some of them have very wise ideas about how to improve Thailand's political situation and what should be immediately done to stop the Cartoon Network which is called Thai Politics. Whistles, convicted criminals on the run, close downs of airports and cities, air balloons on 2 legs like Abhisit who do not deserve to wear military ranks and so on. When you think it over Cambodia is not an example of best ran states but at least they have shown more stability than some of its neighbours. They live relatively peaceful and try to improve life for all their citizens. Would it be something to have Thailand governed e.g. 4 years by a Khmer educated party ? So all Thais can wind down a bit and think their internal battles over ? A country like Andorra is being run a few years by a Spanish Government and in roulation

by a French Government. That keeps the balance quit okay. And Andorra is

a paradise.

Andorra is independent. By the way, about your khmer knowledge, what does yum yum mean in english?

Just watched Abhisit's youtube video on the way out of the crisis. He doesn't propose anything. Absolutely nothing concrete whatsoever. A lot of pleasantries & pie in the sky well wishing, but nothing of substance. Well this really sums the man up doesn't it. Good at speaking, but nothing else. Cliches exist for a reason, Mark.

Mark Wahlberg?

this is the guy who BOYCOTTS the elections? the guy who promises to ATTEND the EC meeting then FAILS?

he's got some nerve...

Abhisit doesn't attend the EC meeting because he has been advised by his own political party's security and state security agencies that they believe there is a credible threat against his life and you say, "he's got some nerve…."?

"Democrat Party deputy spokesperson Mallika Boonmeetrakool said yesterday that intelligence sources from the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), the Democrat Party and state security agencies all warned that Abhisit would not be safe if he attended the meeting, she said."

On the other side of the equation PTP party leader doesn't show up at the same meeting because of what? And I suppose he has balls of steel?

"Pheu Thai Party leader Charupong Ruangsuwan also did not show up at the meeting"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/720997-sources-confirm-abhisits-life-under-threat-democrats/

intelligence sources from the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), the Democrat Party and state security agencies all warned that Abhisit would not be safe if he attended the meeting,

translated = Suthep told him not to go

don't be so naive!!! he could have sent a representative etc.

Arn't you tired of making a cluts of yourself?

Can you give me a reason why your champions didn't show? Pheu Thai Party leader Charupong Ruangsuwan or Caretaker PM Yingluck?

His opinion is correct, unless you actually debate topics and most are about government mismanagement, the troll fits.

You can see that (if you were) comments you do not have answers to, I have asked you many times to debate re-government but you are not interested.

So you call me a grubby opportunist and a troll and I'm the one who thrives on confrontation?

When you have something worthwhile to say that is not just plain ridiculous or consisting of personal attacks, sure I'll debate with you. Until then you can swivel.

He's a real nowhere man

Nowhere Man, don't worry

Beatles

I prefer "The fool on the hill"

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

He's a real nowhere man

Nowhere Man, don't worry

Beatles

IIIIf yyyyyou ttttake gggggold ssssseriously, iiiiiit's yyyyyour ooooown ffffffault!!

He's a real nowhere man

Nowhere Man, don't worry

Beatles

IIIIf yyyyyou ttttake gggggold ssssseriously, iiiiiit's yyyyyour ooooown ffffffault!!

Pathetic!

He's a real nowhere man

Nowhere Man, don't worry

Beatles

Pathetic!

All the fun we have Mr Ggggggold

I wouldn't say that Abhisit is unintelligent, on the contrary, he is more intelligent than the previous P.Ms.

The problem is like with most mouth pieces, he is a tool for the a ammarts. By backing the wrong horse in the race, his work has become corrupted and no matter how he twists and spins things. This will come back to haunt him.

Truly shameful fora person who could have been what this country desperately needs... An intelligent leader with balls.

Abhisit is a huge disappointment: a coward where we needed a hero.

Balls? They're in someone else's court. And I think that's in one of the 'ammart' courts here in Thailand. (When I write 'court', I am being metaphorical, you understand? Maybe...)

Sure Abhisit has been hampered by his inability to relate to average Thais, and his lack of appeal to the majority of the electorate, but he could have found colleagues -- more popular politicians in the north -- who could have acted as a complement to his intellectual abilities. But now he has completely shot himself in the foot, and no-one will trust him again, after he actually boycotted elections. How foolish!

I'd suggest his best plan now is to emigrate back to the UK. Maybe Eton needs a house master?

"Goodbye Mr AbiChips".

• Like 2

Abhisit,

Want to help?

Resign and condemn Suthep.

Other than that your finished and have no more to contribute to Thailands' future.

Better you spend your time and efforts on defending the mass murder charges hanging over your head

You came, you tried, you failed, now do your nation a favour and please leave.

• Like 2

this is the guy who BOYCOTTS the elections? the guy who promises to ATTEND the EC meeting then FAILS?

he's got some nerve...

Abhisit doesn't attend the EC meeting because he has been advised by his own political party's security and state security agencies that they believe there is a credible threat against his life and you say, "he's got some nerve…."?

"Democrat Party deputy spokesperson Mallika Boonmeetrakool said yesterday that intelligence sources from the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), the Democrat Party and state security agencies all warned that Abhisit would not be safe if he attended the meeting, she said."

On the other side of the equation PTP party leader doesn't show up at the same meeting because of what? And I suppose he has balls of steel?

"Pheu Thai Party leader Charupong Ruangsuwan also did not show up at the meeting"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/720997-sources-confirm-abhisits-life-under-threat-democrats/

intelligence sources from the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), the Democrat Party and state security agencies all warned that Abhisit would not be safe if he attended the meeting,

translated = Suthep told him not to go

don't be so naive!!! he could have sent a representative etc.

Arn't you tired of making a cluts of yourself?

Can you give me a reason why your champions didn't show? Pheu Thai Party leader Charupong Ruangsuwan or Caretaker PM Yingluck?

yes they heard your zero hero wasn't going

So you call me a grubby opportunist and a troll and I'm the one who thrives on confrontation?

When you have something worthwhile to say that is not just plain ridiculous or consisting of personal attacks, sure I'll debate with you. Until then you can swivel.

Everything I have asked you to answer re the gross mismanagement etc., of government, leading to this crisis has been completely negative.

What else do you expect from posters replies to you ??? I will repeat again, there is a handful of you posters that repeat the same jargon, replies always seem to be SUTHEP-DEMS-ELECTIONS, never any criticism of polices or PTP WHY ???

No matter what transpired after October, you have nothing to say about the unclean Governing, amnesty, rice, water management, notebooks, transfer of police ?? This is why I answered like I did and backed up dozens of posters, who you deem to be wrong---strange 90% can see it and you few cannot-after all we as the OTHER posters have nothing to gain only to point out the failures.

All the other twists Suthep Dems etc can be discussed individually, without you bringing them into every topic.

If someone is offering to help to end the confrontation, that is not a bad thing.

• Like 1

he's got some nerve...

Oh, the PDRC warned him he would not be safe, so he stayed away? Wow, that is a credible threat. Because if he went ahead with elections, did what his party should do in a democracy and contest the election, he would be in serious danger from his own side.

That Abhisit is putting himself forward as the person to lead the effort to find a way out is quite funny. Why is it news? He will be unacceptable, like Yingluck putting herself forward to work with the PDRC.

• Like 1

Funny PTP defenders. They are the ones calling for violent protests. They are the ones TWICE barred from running under the same banner for ELECTION FRAUD (PPP TRT) and now Abhisit makes a move towards solving it try to ridicule him. Get real. Change electoral rules such as the constituencies that give the PTP a sure win inspite of a facts and figures otherwise. Make it impossible to re start under a new name if electoral fraud is proven and let s throw the dice. I know who ll come out on top now and its NOT PTP.

Abhisit is a huge disappointment: a coward where we needed a hero.

Balls? They're in someone else's court. And I think that's in one of the 'ammart' courts here in Thailand. (When I write 'court', I am being metaphorical, you understand? Maybe...)

Sure Abhisit has been hampered by his inability to relate to average Thais, and his lack of appeal to the majority of the electorate, but he could have found colleagues -- more popular politicians in the north -- who could have acted as a complement to his intellectual abilities. But now he has completely shot himself in the foot, and no-one will trust him again, after he actually boycotted elections. How foolish!

I'd suggest his best plan now is to emigrate back to the UK. Maybe Eton needs a house master?

"Goodbye Mr AbiChips".

It's true, he is a big disappointment. He appears rational, intelligent - and if he could figure out a way to appear a bit less posh, and have a bit more intestinal fortitude, he might actually be part of the answer. But he can't, he doesn't and he isn't. The country needs some respectable, neutral, benevolent leaders, who people all over can trust to have the Thai nation's interest at heart, not the interest of the farmers, or the elites, the rich or the farmers - or only themselves. I can't say I know them all, but from what I have seen, nobody fits that profile in the political ranks - it is all very tribal, with clear allegiances one side or another. Interesting to see, Thaksin has exposed this huge rift that exists between the upcountry folk and the Bangkok elites, and no easy path can be found to bring them together under a commonly agreed form of government.

• Like 1