Beerlao (dark) in Isan

latelyo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never seen at Makro. Only the normal Lager type at TOPS (Khon Kaen).

Until the latest increase of alcohol taxes it was available at Makro, and some other supermarkets.

Since that day it gs completely disappeared from the market, and however Makro still stocks the lager, in the other supermarkets even that isn't available anymore.

I once saw it in Makro Korat (1025b a box) but more often than not, its unavailable. They were not able to order it too.

Tops may be an option if you want to buy small quantities but probably no good if you want box loads.

A great shame

Give them a call. http://www.beerlao.la/beerlao/eng/main.php

Main office for Thailand.

For overseas markets, Beerlao is now available in 17 countries worldwide.

1. Thailand
Company name: Carlsberg Thailand

Address: 12th Floor, Park Ventures Ecoplex, 57 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkokarrow-10x10.png 10330, Thailand
Phone : +66 2108 2219 :106
Fax : +66 2108 2319
Contact person: Mr. Jacob Vigso Hermansen
Email: [email protected]
  • Like 1

Dear Op, dear Mods,

I hope I don't break any TVF laws now, offering my vehicle of transportation to get us "farang" the right type of Benzin, to keep our from Thai wives stressed lives intact.

To answer your question. Better you directly import it without the tax and other formalities. Please see our submarine, stationed near Mukdahan, ten trips a day.

Please page me for more information, it's running with gas. Cheers.-thumbsup.gif

post-108180-0-27793000-1398341075_thumb.

Give them a call. http://www.beerlao.la/beerlao/eng/main.php

Main office for Thailand.

For overseas markets, Beerlao is now available in 17 countries worldwide.

1. Thailand

Company name: Carlsberg Thailand

Address: 12th Floor, Park Ventures Ecoplex, 57 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkokarrow-10x10.png 10330, Thailand

Phone : +66 2108 2219 :106

Fax : +66 2108 2319

Contact person: Mr. Jacob Vigso Hermansen

Email: [email protected]

I called them yesterday, understood that they sell only to big operators, Makro, Big C etc. They told me to go to Makro....

I go to the Chong Mek border and have a motorcycle taxi driver go pick some up.

They can bring you few boxes?

I thought the law was 12 bottles but the last two times the driver brought 24 back. You could send several of them over. I give them around 40b for the trouble and they are happy to do it. It only takes about 20 minutes.

Edited by ubonrthai

I thought the law was 12 bottles but the last two times the driver brought 24 back. You could send several of them over. I give them around 40b for the trouble and they are happy to do it. It only takes about 20 minutes.
There was in "interesting" sting operation a short while ago at another border crossing not too far away from the one mentioned. A farang was caught smuggling by police on Thai side so I"d be wary about this option.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The law is 1 liter of alcohol. Customs combines wine, spirits AND beer as alcohol. You can only bring into Thailand 3 cans at 330 mi .

• Like 1

The law is 1 liter of alcohol. Customs combines wine, spirits AND beer as alcohol. You can only bring into Thailand 3 cans at 330 mi .

Include in this you can only bring in 200 cigarettes 1 carton. Over here at Chong Chom Border Crossing and the Ban Krut local border market I have seen fines of 15,000 to 50,000 baht imposed on the spot. I have also witnessed, numerous arrested up to 12 persons at a time, being checked into the spacious and beautiful Kap Chong Cross Bar Hotel over these charges, Thai and Farang. Up to you.

There was in "interesting" sting operation a short while ago at another border crossing not too far away from the one mentioned. A farang was caught smuggling by police on Thai side so I"d be wary about this option.

Please be aware that they usually have checkpoints when coming back from Chong Mek. You won't see them, until it's too late. They'd busted an old German bloke who always brought 100= cartons of Era over, before they'd built that fence.

Then they'll also make a search at your place of residence and it could end up pretty shitty for you. Be aware.

Tops in central plaza Ubon has beer Lao dark or it did six weeks ago when I was there

Post number 10.

Posted 2014-04-24 15:42:50

Tops in Ubon and Surin, No Have

No harm in asking them Again,like I said It was six weeks ago.

Include in this you can only bring in 200 cigarettes 1 carton. Over here at Chong Chom Border Crossing and the Ban Krut local border market I have seen fines of 15,000 to 50,000 baht imposed on the spot. I have also witnessed, numerous arrested up to 12 persons at a time, being checked into the spacious and beautiful Kap Chong Cross Bar Hotel over these charges, Thai and Farang. Up to you.

I've been to the Ban Kruat market (Cambodia side) a few times and you can bring 1 litre of spirit or 1 bottle of wine AND 4 x 330 ml cans of beer. I have mates who go every week and do this...I've had my bags checked a few times and always no problem...

• Like 1