Candles and incense, etc store ?

Mahdrek

Hello still can't for the life of me find sage or a nice size white candle, can't find green at allll lol , help ... Guess it doesn't help not knowing Thai, but brought my Thai friend to JJ Market and they didn't have and sent us somewhere with incense but no sage lol

Hi there

Saw ur posting i spent alot of time a while ago looking for sage (i take i t ur looking for sage for ritual cleansing purpose etc/) couldnt find sage sticks anywhere ,but you can get bags of loose sage at herbal shop 48 Sridonchai Road,at back of shop other side of vitamins past wawee coffee house heading towards town ,never seen any coloured candles here

Sage is more often used in Native American spiritual ceremony rather than Buddhist.

Sage smudge sticks and aromatic cedar are both commonly found in Navaho, Hopi, Pima, Commanche, and Sioux ceremonies. I'd guess it's common in any of the Plains Indians as well as the tribes in the South West. However, that does leave out most of the Buddhist Native American Tribes...

Three recommendations;

1. Grow your own sage. It's not that difficult to do, and the sage that is used for ceremony is the same as what is used for cooking. Unfortunately, the cooking herb is usually not sold here still on the branch.

2. You 'might' find it that way in Wararote Market in the Chinese Apothecary shops.

3. Order on line from a New Age spiritual shop

• Like 1