Tv Piss-up In Pattaya

britmaveric

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright lads/ladies, time for another piss-up in Pattaya.

:D:o me2: :D:D

Time: 10PM

Date: ?????

Where: Blues Factory :D:D

Always up to meet earlier at a quieter venue....those interested post accordingly. :D

Edited by britmaveric

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Null vote for me... either date suits at the moment.

And I'd definitely be up for an ale and a chat at a quieter venue beforehand.

:o

It'd be good to put a face to some of those names I haven't met yet.

Always up to meet earlier at a quieter venue....those interested post accordingly. :D

I'm on! Either days suits me fine, since I'm here 24/7. Should there be wifes involved?

I'm on for an earlier meetup, as long as it's not in soi yodsak (thats what my wife told me)

:D

Edited by Morty

I'm on! Either days suits me fine, since I'm here 24/7. Should there be wifes involved?

I'm on for an earlier meetup, as long as it's not in soi yodsak (thats what my wife told me)

Tell her you are trying to find the library!!! :D

Tell her you are trying to find the library!!! :D

Done that so many times, so she insist on going with me, to be sure that I'll find it.

I think I have to find one of my old books, and claim it's borrowed there :D

Done that so many times, so she insist on going with me, to be sure that I'll find it.

I think I have to find one of my old books, and claim it's borrowed there :o

BTW wives/gfs are invited, nothing naughty involved at Blues Factory :D :D unless you consider good music and drinking in that category.

TV Pissup in Pattaya

britmaveric

lovelycutie

morty

johnh101????

kerryd

I'd rather be back in the 'stan working, but if I'm still stuck here in Paradise, I'll try and find a better-half and join the party !

See ? Now we are on the way to having monthly TV Meet and Beats, er, Greets !

(Will Dave honour the TV Members discount cards though ?) :o

(Will Dave honour the TV Members discount cards though ?) :o

When Kurgen pays his tab????? :D

Which one, the one at the Blues or the one at Jenny's ? :D ..............................or both ? :D:D

I won't be there on the 8th i'm afraid, i'm involved in a concert put on by Nong Nooch which is in aid for the flood victims.

Bands involved are Lam Morrison, Elekfi, Carabao and maybe more to come.

I'll be back understand my other disguise in a couple of weeks trying to sell you all tickets.

:o

I think I have to find one of my old books, and claim it's borrowed there :o

BTW wives/gfs are invited, nothing naughty involved at Blues Factory :D :D unless you consider good music and drinking in that category.

I was thinking more of the toa. guy and is massages

I won't be there on the 8th i'm afraid, i'm involved in a concert put on by Nong Nooch which is in aid for the flood victims.

Bands involved are Lam Morrison, Elekfi, Carabao and maybe more to come.

I'll be back understand my other disguise in a couple of weeks trying to sell you all tickets.

Lam will be Jamming for Changs? (4leg variety) :o

Guess 15 July will be the date then - need Dave there to make sure things are official. :D

We will be around on the 15th sort of time, not sure about the bar thing though. Nothing personal Dave just with a baby, probably not the best place for him, but will be up for meeting beforehand maybe in a quiet location, where we can kick back and chill without any loud music :D Or dodgy Canadians!!!!!!! :o Only joking Kerry, looking forward to meeting you and a few other reprobates :D

TV Pissup in Pattaya (15 July)

britmaveric

lovelycutie

morty

johnh101????

kerryd

Dboy

Daleyboy (Not Blues Factory, but at Jenny's) :D

I am only going to Jennys if Kurgen promisies to show me round his favourite *cough* ladies :o:D

TV Pissup in Pattaya (15 July)

britmaveric

lovelycutie

morty

johnh101????

kerryd

Dboy

Daleyboy

Jai Dee

I'm in Brit.

So being a mod, you reckon you can get a kitty off George to put behind the bar? :o Wheres Tuky? Is he going ot drag his arse out? I need someone to take the piss out of, as a second choice Kurgen would have to do i guess :D

So being a mod, you reckon you can get a kitty off George to put behind the bar? :o Wheres Tuky? Is he going ot drag his arse out? I need someone to take the piss out of, as a second choice Kurgen would have to do i guess :D

Mate... it's hard enought trying to get George to fork out a few beers for us mods... :D

Last time I had a beer with him... it was all my beer! :D

Unfortunately, tuky flew out this morning and won't be back for a while. :D

Actually... seeing you go up against Kurgen in a slanging match would be quite entertaining I reckon... :D