I got a Yala Girlfriend

leosuntime

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he should really tell us more, I havent cracked up this much in a while,

this OP can get people together for sure, maybe a comic writer

Does she have a sister? Two or three of these cute little Yala gals in the sack at the same time would be lots of fun. Moreso for a man twice OP's age.

OP here

This yala girl is amazing, the main reason i am still with her is because she loves me, i haven't had that before, we constantly hold hands, we kiss passionately all the time, and to top it off we have sex 2-4 times a night.

we watch comedies non stop laughing all night, its pretty awesome (just for laughs on youtube and tom green)

i dont know if its going to work out, all i know is white, brown, thai, australian or chinese, all families are dysfunctional nightmares

this girl loves me and i love her, and i will continue to fall asleep holding her hand until it that fizzels out

100k baht will last me 6 months in yala prolly, thats enough to figure out if can make a safe place to live together, for the people who look down on me because they think i only have 100k baht grow up

to the all the mean people here, you really hurt people you know, i dont ever want my yala girl to see this thread but I'll still show her because there are truths in what ppl say even from the cyants

OP,is she still scowling a lot or has the passion and romance put an end to that?

If you can, try to get a good photo of her with a nice scowl.

If your shared love has put an end to any grimacing, just point the camera and say something like Justin Bieber or K pop -that should produce a nice sneer or scowl.

Yes, it is all bliss at the beginning!

In the beginning I had one Thai GF, and I thought it was going to work out great, also. Bought her a cell phone and laptop, gold, gave her trips and money. Then, she tells me she is pregnant! Bittersweet feelings. A few weeks later, she told me she "fell off motorbike taxi, and lost baby." Relief.

As time went on, she starts hammering on me to buy her a condo, car, etc. "because her friend's farang bought for her." all the while she is not working, so I told her to get a job.

In the end, I found out she was using the laptop I bought her to chat up other farangs on Bangkokchat.com. On the site, she found a UK farang (married with kids already), got pregnant by him, and got everything she wanted (condo, car, etc). You gotta admit she was persistent and "worked it" to her benefit.

I was/am still enamored with Thai ladies, and married my Thai wife after a 6 year courtship, and after she obtained a USA K1 Visa (to get this, you have to prove you are an upstanding citizen, no criminal record,

not married, etc --- the process was NOT easy).

Take it from some of us veterans...Unless there is some urgent reason, I see no reason to "jump in" to marriage or pregnancy (and even if there is urgency, I would wait!)

Good luck

• Like 2

OP here

This yala girl is amazing, the main reason i am still with her is because she loves me, i haven't had that before, we constantly hold hands, we kiss passionately all the time, and to top it off we have sex 2-4 times a night.

we watch comedies non stop laughing all night, its pretty awesome (just for laughs on youtube and tom green)

i dont know if its going to work out, all i know is white, brown, thai, australian or chinese, all families are dysfunctional nightmares

this girl loves me and i love her, and i will continue to fall asleep holding her hand until it that fizzels out

100k baht will last me 6 months in yala prolly, thats enough to figure out if can make a safe place to live together, for the people who look down on me because they think i only have 100k baht grow up

to the all the mean people here, you really hurt people you know, i dont ever want my yala girl to see this thread but I'll still show her because there are truths in what ppl say even from the cyants

A man loving a woman is no one's business but his own. If you love this gal then who cares? Love her like crazy. Have sex twenty times a night. It's no one's business. But if you are going to post your business on TV, then expect trolls. As someone who's been around the Thai bush, so to speak, Thai women are ultimately dangerous, especially young ones with a child who wants more. So all the postings that say run, or swim or beware are accurate. It's an old story - man falls in love with hot young Thai woman, just like your story and flash ahead two years, two kids, and a living hell life. Maybe you'll be one of the rare lucky ones, but go in eyes wide open - that's all your brother's here want to tell you.

I enjoyed your post very much. It had all the elements that make a great TV thread - internet dating, naiveté, potential ladyboy, losing money, bonus kid, unwanted pregnancy, age difference and dark skin cutey.

IMO everything is better than yet another genius who fell in love with some sleazy bg in pattaya who ran off with pickup, house and bankaccount AKA the casual TV thread.

Dark, tatooed (presumably), boyish, with a kid. Can't imagine why other men wouldn't go near her.

True, most men on TV are after dark, tattood with 3 kids. clap2.gif

i had 1 of them.......well, she started out fair skinned, blonde and no tattoos. 6 months later when i returned she was dark skinned, black hair and new tattoos on her back. she also had 2 kids running round the bar. apparently her husband found out where she was working and dragged her back to issan as the house needed fixing.........not sure why the tattoos appeared tho.......amazing thailand eh?

• Like 1

Best of luck....I like people who are not afraid to be themselves, secure enough in their own skins to not be afraid of "not fitting in".

Thailand could do with more of that type of "self confidence". Good Luck...you're a lucky man to have found her and that you both hit it off together.

Edited by dotpoom

So I met a girl on TF from Yala, she is young and ultra cute. I worried before meeting her because I wondered why such a cute girl couldn't find thai guy. She had been single for one year after leaving her ex-husband. She has one kid.

I think the answer is "she has one kid".

tv is a computer game

31 year olds with computer games, sounds like unemployed 31 year old

Im very sorry to disagree with you on this one , im in my recent 30`s and after a hard day of work i love to lay at home and have some football matches online in my videoconsole , the most i enjoy are the ones i play with my infancy friends that is the only method to still keep in touch due to our distances. It has nothing to do with the age imo

Regarding the OP :

1) Visit Thailand again and again and not with the intention to live just one experience with your "girlfriend" and her family

2) Listen, read and learn from the ex-pats experiences

3) Forget about leaving the whole forest for just one tree **Specially when in Thailand**

Edited by Wavnarok
  • Like 1

Man.... She probably not tight anymore - She fking around on TF + has a kid already at the age of 21. But, it's not all about tightness, right? She's a freak, and freaks like freaks. I like freaks too, sometimes, they are freaks under the sheets and a lady on the streets.