the latest in thai mobile homes, gotta love it

seajae

yes the weight factor would be massive I would imagine. Dont think the windows would last a long time on thai roads either, especially that front one although the speed wouldnt be a problem for it, doubt it could go fast enough to cause the window to pop out.

The weight probably prevents it from hitting speeds that would make it rattle apart.

I don't think weight is the limiting factor since this thing probably doesn't weigh more than a baht bus with 30 people in it- and I've seen some of them build up a pretty good head of steam.

Now, wind resistance and chunks falling off in the slipstream.... that's another story.

How can people who supposedly have lived in Thailand get off criticizing this vehicle and by extension its owner, even in jest? How much baht to you think the owner of this camper pulls in per month? This is one of countles examples of Thai resourcefulness, which as far as I can tell is unequaled anywhere. Far preferable to the 'exceptional' west, where a much fancier and costly store-bought and bank owned example would be gracing some idiot's car park 350 of 365 days. It may not appeal to your sense of decorum, but who should he have to impress? While I realize you are not all malicious. it is still this underlying sense of uniquely western entitlement that has rightly caused 'farang' to become synonymous with cancer over time.This is Thailand for God's sake. Get with the program and stop ridiculing people who show only superior will and resolve in the face of staggering adversity. Thanks for listening.

• Like 1