Gross Things Your Housekeeper Does ( and other Thais...)

EBlair48

just off the top of my head...

mopping the floor using a bucket of increasingly filthy water, redistributing the dirt nicely.

there's quite a lot of nose picking goes on here. it doesn't seem to be an embarrassing habit.

putting far too much soap power is the washing machine and blocking up the soap powder dispenser tray...

back home people putting their feet on seats on public transport springs to mind...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you observe, restaurant workers will often visit the toilet, but not wash their hands before returning to work - we're talking public WCs, with the workers in identifiable uniform; few public toilets, in fact, even have soap to hand, including in some relatively upmarket malls; shop workers will do the most unbelievable things while on duty behind a fresh food counter, or will use the mirrored trim adjacent to a refrigerate display to check spots; and when workmen were finishing staining a floor in our condo a few years ago, they cleaned their hands - and probably some other areas - with a teatowel. Yep, they're slapdash about hygiene unless you are watching over their shoulders at all times.

Yeah I'd forgotten about the poppng pimples - gawd that one is as nasty as it gets, too. Vanity and grossness rolled into one.

Gawd just.... disgusting.

I caught her wiping her cock on the curtains. sad.png

I sacked my housekeeper because she poured the tea from the right and not from the left. Disgusting etiquette in the Beetlejuice household, my hi so Thai wife was shocked and required counselling afterwards. I don`t know whether she`ll ever get over the trauma. Of course the housekeeper had to go. We have since applied to an agency to have an English butler work for us, as it`s obvious no Thai person is up to the job.

I sincerely hope you went for counselling ( in case you were suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome)

As ever I think the OP is trying to impose first world sensibilities on his life in a developing country.

I believe there have been studies to try and explain the explosion of allergies, asthma etc in the West- it may? be to do with the excessive cleanliness, as long as he and his family do not become ill - who cares.

Idea this will become yet another Thai bashing thread.

Don't pull that devolving country card

There are isn't educated people every where

Sometimes they just don't care about us as they would not get away with it with a thai boss

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Sorry BigC could not resist pointing out that one, or was it sarcasm? good one though!!clap2.gif

Mine has a terrible habit of bending forward and letting me see down the front of her T shirt while she is sweeping and sometimes she will wear a mini skirt and ask me to steady the step ladder while she dusts the lights.

That really is terrible, you should sack her, let me know when you do.

U must be more pc than that, I would suggest as a first stage a good spanking is in order.

Naw, I'm not kinky that way.

brutality on the workplace should not be tolerated. Hehehe

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes things are so bad in Thailand, my butler back in UK warned me it would be like this.

In fact he told me if thing got bad like this I should just F-off back home.

Good old Jeeves, I miss him so much, when I came home after work from the council office

he would always run my bath and get in it

Clean up yourself you <deleted> lazy ba....d.

just off the top of my head...

mopping the floor using a bucket of increasingly filthy water, redistributing the dirt nicely.

there's quite a lot of nose picking goes on here. it doesn't seem to be an embarrassing habit.

putting far too much soap power is the washing machine and blocking up the soap powder dispenser tray...

back home people putting their feet on seats on public transport springs to mind...

That wouldn't bother me, but I'm not eating off public transport seats. In fact I would have a layer of clothing on while sitting on them.

The bare foot in public places is gross because of fungus.

Reminds me the same finger-nail flea crushing, not really a doctor vet recently opened a restaurant stall- inside the waiting room where people bring their animals

To all who complain.. I live here for business reasons. Yes there are many things that pee me off. But I am privileged and can afford to,live anywhere. I am a rich YES FILTHY RICH doctor. I can go anywhere and I often do. Whilst I hate food served separately and wait for coffee too long and some hygiene is oh my god... I am very happy here and use this place for travel and business.

You reap what you sow. People are people. I have experienced the worst and best in my home country Australia. I have never experienced such lows here. Yes some things drive you nuts but in the scheme of things in life they are insignificant.

If it becomes too much for you... Here is my medical,opinion... Get a small rope and find a big bridge.

Wrinkles come easy enough. Relax. Enjoy. Every experience can,be fun.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Edited by marcusd
  • Like 1

Not really no! does that mean i cant live here? I like the scenery when its not buggered up by rubbish from those "lovely Thais" of yours.

Your life must be one form of living hell here. You have my deepest sympathies.

Thais throw trash everywhere and pick their noses and have a serious hygiene deficiency I and others like to bash these habits, perhaps you can offer reasons on how wonderful these awful habits are ? If not, may I suggest you simply enjoy being the spoilsport of the thread.

And what about the too many farangs I see out in public, that walk about in filthy vests, dirty shorts, tattooed up to the hilt, stink of BO, unshaven, dirty greasy hair and have the manners of a pig? Or is it only the Thais that are noticeable to you?

Perhaps you are one of the types of farangs I have mentioned?

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 2