CAPO comes nearer to using special forces to arrest PDRC leaders

Lite Beer

Big significance if special force used. Special force would either from army special division or navy SEAL. Both from the military and may mean the military is finally not supporting the PDRC after many incidents of military personel injured by their guards. That will be enough to dash some hope for Suterp.

The army has not been supporting them. They have a neutral stance - they are there to try and stop acts of terrorism against the protestors because the police are unwilling to do so. If you would just get over the fact that people who are not supporting you side are not necessary on the other side you may sleep better.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big significance if special force used. Special force would either from army special division or navy SEAL. Both from the military and may mean the military is finally not supporting the PDRC after many incidents of military personel injured by their guards. That will be enough to dash some hope for Suterp.

The army has not been supporting them. They have a neutral stance - they are there to try and stop acts of terrorism against the protestors because the police are unwilling to do so. If you would just get over the fact that people who are not supporting you side are not necessary on the other side you may sleep better.

Partly agreed that the army did overtly come out as neutral lately but not so the navy. Anyway, the navy was put right by the military chiefs. The PDRC may have themselves to blame for not allowing the police to do their job. Honestly I sleep much better knowing that the army is serving the government. You should sleep better too when all this is over and we get an elected government.

Chalerm once again showing how he is a complete child.

How dare he accuse the last grenades attack on the PDRC without evidence..... This guy has a lot of shortcomings in the pipeline and the time will come when he finds himself on the run from his pursuers.

Does he think Thalsin is having a ball in exile or what?

He is going the same way and so is Surapong and YL.

Thaksin is in exile, yes, as virtually everyone knows, in Dubai. After the 2006 military mutiny coup Thaksin's family was destroyed - a divorce, Thaksin in Europe, then Dubai, the children in Thailand and Panthongtae summoned before military coup councils forced to testify against himself and family.

So tell us about Chalerm as you say, "going the same way." Can Chalerm's family go with him to Dubai - or wherever - or can Chalerm's immediate family remain in Thailand? What would be the consequences to the family either way? What of the family's interests in Thailand and their roots in their native country? What of the family's estate, assets, and the family's future? What about the extended family and their estate and interests across a broad range of socio-economics?

And of Surapong in the same respects?

And of course YL and all the other members of Thaksin's family?

So could you clarify to me whether you support the matters you mention in your post, oppose them or remain disassociated and detached from such issues or concerns. Because you are only one of a score of posters who have said the same thing, repeatedly and frequently, ever since the PDRC was appointed and kicked into action several months ago.

While you're at it, kindly advise me of who are the PDRC members? Yes it is a Council. Suthep likes Councils, especially the part about his appointing them, whot with all of Suthep's people's sovereignty that he's certain he has..

Have the PDRC membership been publicly introduced to Thailand, or here at TVF?

Did someone vote for them to sit as the PDRC? What are their democratic credentials, history, record of accomplishments? Would PDRCouncil members become part of Suthep's "reform" absolutist ruling bodies? Or would they simply go home to till the soil Suthep gave them between 1990-95 and after this government can be overthrown?

Would the PDRC or some other body of a "People's Council" determine and execute the fate of Chalerm, Surapong, Yingluck et al and their respective families?

There are many questions about the PDRC. These are some of the preliminary questions.

As it seems you have a lot of time on your hands as evidenced with your long winded boring posts, to get answers to your questions it is suggested you join the PDRC . All your questions will be answered and then you could resign,,,or possibly stay.....that way we wouldn't have to read your nonsense

• Like 1

PDRC guards in particular are extremely violent, shooting, bashing and intimidating first, ask questions later attitude.

In addition the using special forces to arrest the leaders, these guards should be arrested and held to account for the violent acts they have committed.

Something wrong with you?

Having trouble seeing things right?

Charoen Optical!

Reds terrorist attack Bangkok citizen, protester and kill children, the only answer from Chalerm : arresting protest leaders.

CAPO is just a joke, it is not work for the country but for the rubbish of thai society....

CAPO doesn't protect citizen but only criminal like Kotee and his gang !

Why CAPO is reluctant to investigate attack against protester? Why CAPO is averse to investigate murder of protester leaders ? Why CAPO is unwilling to investigate murder of children ?

CAPO is on the Shinawatra side, why would they arrest the reds? They're on the same side.

The reds, Shinawatras, PTP, CAPO and the DSI are all in the same camp.

• Like 2

PDRC guards in particular are extremely violent, shooting, bashing and intimidating first, ask questions later attitude.

In addition the using special forces to arrest the leaders, these guards should be arrested and held to account for the violent acts they have committed.

You mean honoring the guards for protecting innocent people including me, right? I'm right here at Chaengwatthana and it's a literal war zone, a constant rain of red grenades, gun fire, two major gun battles, one behind the constitutional court, and a bloody car bomb in my Soi. I gave up counting long ago. It's crazy. BAM! What was that?. Just a grenade. .

The only reason more people are not dead is the military has been helping to design the perimeter defenses, which are formidable. Fields have been cleared, search lights installed, sometimes pointing at the top of DSI, millions of sandbags used for bunkers, and grenade guard nets, now with several holes.

I would honesty be afraid for me and my family if these guards were not here risking their lives to protect me and others from Thaksin's red political tyranny.

An not a policeman in sight.sad.png

Are these the guards you are talking about?

You won't get a response from Moonao as he can't answer sensible questions He reminds me of fanatics like Hitler, Pol Pot, Kim Jung Il. Robert Mugabe, Idi Amin, Mussolini, Thaksin,Stalin Gadaffi etc who are single minded about their own agendas'

Of course Chalerm a policeman himself with a lot of dirty closets and mafia connections and his execrable murderer sons both now politicians ,,,are above any form of justice , but he knows that if his boss Toxics family kleptocracy regime falls he will be deep in the doggy poop with no protection ,,,,so he is a desperate man who will do anything to keep power and assets

So the reds commit all kinds of violence, then then the drunken one uses that violence as an excuse to send 'special forces' to arrest the victims of the violence. Only a drunk could follow that insane logic ! Surely the 'special' ones should be trying to stop the violence in a sane and rational world. Well done Chalerm on making it plain for anyone who was still to blind to see that your head is shoved so far up Thaksin's behind we can only see the soles of your shoes.....

• Like 2

How dare he accuse the last grenades attack on the PDRC without evidence..... This guy has a lot of shortcomings in the pipeline and the time will come when he finds himself on the run from his pursuers.

The whole anti-PTP/Shinawatra movement is based on accusations without evidence.

The whole Suthep Campaign is based on reforms before elections. 180 days and we still have not heard any details about any reforms. If I was Suthep I would be using that TV company at my disposal to sell my reforms to the nation. Could it be he has no reforms and his interests are not the Thai public. Night after night there he is painting Thaksin as the anti christ and spewing rhetoric instead of winning the hearts of the people. How does anybody buy into this baloney.

Yes they do. I was walking by one of their earlier marches and I took time to ask the marchers why they were protesting, all I got in reply was Thaksin was bad and his whole family should be kicked out of the country. Not one mention of reform from these so called educated Thai's. And they call the red's buffalo's?

The reform ideas have been quite well outlined if you would take the time to rip yourself away from the red propaganda crap for long enough to look for it.

Reds terrorist attack Bangkok citizen, protester and kill children, the only answer from Chalerm : arresting protest leaders.

CAPO is just a joke, it is not work for the country but for the rubbish of thai society....

CAPO doesn't protect citizen but only criminal like Kotee and his gang !

Why CAPO is reluctant to investigate attack against protester? Why CAPO is averse to investigate murder of protester leaders ? Why CAPO is unwilling to investigate murder of children ?

CAPO is on the Shinawatra side, why would they arrest the reds? They're on the same side.

The reds, Shinawatras, PTP, CAPO and the DSI are all in the same camp.

Right. The best personalized justice and public control mechanisms that money can buy!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Partly agreed that the army did overtly come out as neutral lately but not so the navy. Anyway, the navy was put right by the military chiefs. The PDRC may have themselves to blame for not allowing the police to do their job. Honestly I sleep much better knowing that the army is serving the government. You should sleep better too when all this is over and we get an elected government.

The election process is just the first stage, what counts is what comes after the election.

Back on topic: What concerns me with the reason for the thread is the rational behind the statement which is questionable at best and clearly political motivated. What concerns me just as much is when people who come across as having limited knowledge (or honesty as the case maybe) suggest things like using special forces in a situation like this. They either don't know or maybe care what the consequences could be for all concerned. Its easy to be in a Rambo mentality but all it would take is for one major incident to occur for the situation to get total out of control. It would not be the rich Thais or form hero's that would suffer - it would be the everyday Thai people who would pay the price as is always the case,

Edited by issanaus

How dare he???? To me it is very easy to say that as they do have all those weapons at the rally site and are not affraid to use them for any reason at all.

How dare he???? To me it is very easy to say that as they do have all those weapons at the rally site and are not affraid to use them for any reason at all.

Until your sensible post there was quite a parade of yellow flags one after the other for a while. Limp yellow flags.

One poster even suggested I join the PDRC, which, being an assinine idea [sic], comes close to being a troll post. Another extremist poster tried to compare a fellow poster to Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and a bunch of other monsters of history. So it's clear the PDRC and its sycophants have run out of ideas.

Time is wearing them down. The Thai people's patience is wearing thin.

As to weapons, even the English language MSM and online websites are reporting a lot of armaments around on both sides. If the government is going to go after the PDRC rat's nest in any serious way, thus decapitating the insurrection, military special operations forces have to be seriously considered.

Judges already have tied the hands of the police in anything the police might try to do.

• Like 1

Its always only one side of the story with you dog.

Of course you dont want to include in your post, how many of these PDRC guards have been shot at, grenades launched at them and even killed. Many of the occurrences of violence perpetrated by the police themselves.

And it's not always one side of the story with the Suthep supporters! Unbelievable.

• Like 2

You mean honoring the guards for protecting innocent people including me, right? I'm right here at Chaengwatthana and it's a literal war zone, a constant rain of red grenades, gun fire, two major gun battles, one behind the constitutional court, and a bloody car bomb in my Soi. I gave up counting long ago. It's crazy. BAM! What was that?. Just a grenade. .

The only reason more people are not dead is the military has been helping to design the perimeter defenses, which are formidable. Fields have been cleared, search lights installed, sometimes pointing at the top of DSI, millions of sandbags used for bunkers, and grenade guard nets, now with several holes.

I would honesty be afraid for me and my family if these guards were not here risking their lives to protect me and others from Thaksin's red political tyranny.

An not a policeman in sight.sad.png

Are these the guards you are talking about?

No way. Millions of sandbags? I find that unbelievable! 1 million sandbags is approx 66,000 kilometres if stacked end to end. Exaggeration for effect. Otherwise I agree that in the current situation the PDRC guards are necessary since the police seem to ignore anything and everything that would cause harm to the protestors.

The PDRC guards are there for one reason only - to protect the leaders from any would be assins and arrest from the police. The General tied the hands of the police a long time ago.

Edited by Mr Yim
  • Like 1

Its always only one side of the story with you dog.

Of course you dont want to include in your post, how many of these PDRC guards have been shot at, grenades launched at them and even killed. Many of the occurrences of violence perpetrated by the police themselves.

And it's not always one side of the story with the Suthep supporters! Unbelievable.

Eighty percent or so of posts by the PDRC sycophants are vacuous tripe of this very kind, such as accusing the other side of favoring only their own side, as if the PDRC philistines didn't rage against families and alliances and the ordinary people of the other side.

The post you critique is further evidence and proof the PDRC feudalists are running out of substantive arguments, as if they ever had any. They have failed in their nefarious purpose to try to politicize corruption. That's primarily because Suthep himself is massively corrupt and a mass murderer.

The time is getting ripe for CAPO to take out the PDRC. The right timing under specific circumstances will determine when and how. PDRC is in its irreversible death spiral. Suthep and PDRC have hauled in more than enough rope already.

Until your sensible post there was quite a parade of yellow flags one after the other for a while. Limp yellow flags.

One poster even suggested I join the PDRC, which, being an assinine idea [sic], comes close to being a troll post. Another extremist poster tried to compare a fellow poster to Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and a bunch of other monsters of history. So it's clear the PDRC and its sycophants have run out of ideas.

As to weapons, even the English language MSM and online websites are reporting a lot of armaments around on both sides. If the government is going to go after the PDRC rat's nest in any serious way, thus decapitating the insurrection, military special operations forces have to be seriously considered.

Judges already have tied the hands of the police in anything the police might try to do.

There it is again. That Chalerm/redTV "logic".

After hundreds of grenades and countless shootings INTO the innocent protestor's rally sites, 22+ dead, hundreds (and hundreds) wounded, again comes the Chalerm/RTV rally cry, "It's the guards. Get rid of the guards!" That's about as 'sensible' as Idi Amin saying, "He was a good person" after dinner. If you really like sensible statements this one will blow you away.....

If the police would prevent illegal violence against citizens protesting government corruption, there would be no armed guards. Just someone to prevent littering.

Then the RTV could scream about the litter whenever the subject of rampant corruption comes up.

Edited by rabas

would anyone be scared of a thai special forces person ?

pussys .

better to have a contingent of angry ladyboys to arrest them ,thats mean

Have you met any of them? I have. They are in good shape, properly trained and don't screw around.

Also they tend to shoot first and sort out the mess later. As such, one should not dismiss them. These are not the self proclaimed special forces veterans we so often here about amongst the farang community. Nor are these the moonlighting military personnel, working for the PDRC. Many of Thailand's special forces have obtained experience in the south and on the border with Myanmar.

Just out of curiosity, are there any Thais you have not met? :-)

Edited by monkeycountry

There it is again. That Chalerm/redTV "logic".

After hundreds of grenades and countless shootings INTO the innocent protestor's rally sites, 22+ dead, hundreds (and hundreds) wounded, again comes the Chalerm/RTV rally cry, "It's the guards. Get rid of the guards!" That's about as 'sensible' as Idi Amin saying, "He was a good person" after dinner. If you really like sensible statements this one will blow you away.....

If the police would prevent illegal violence against citizens protesting government corruption, there would be no armed guards. Just someone to prevent littering.

Then the RTV could scream about the litter whenever the subject of rampant corruption comes up.

Add Idi Amin now to the PDRC philistines assinine [sic] mentions of Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler in their undisciplined defense of the PDRC militant guard. PDRC's voices are now officially bankrupt as they have only the most extremist and incredulous claims to make..

The government wants to neutralize the insurrectionist PDRC leadership before the coming judicial coup d'état.

The army remains reluctant to commit to such a decisive action. The army is getting pressure to commit from inside Thailand and outside of it.

If the army can't be brought around, it may fall to the police.

Any action against the PDRC by the police may be restricted to segmenting and isolating the PDRC's small groups into ineffective fragments and in keeping them scattered, disorganized, on the run.

It's easier to disperse someone than for them to constantly organize and reorganize. The longer this goes on, the less effective the PDRC continues to be

"The CAPO director, Pol. Capt. Chalerm Yubamrung, indicated that continuing assaults such as the grenade attacks on the Supreme Administrative Court and newspaper firm the Daily News were pushing CAPO closer to adopting resolute measures to arrest PDRC leaders. "

So, because of pro-government supporter attacks, the anti-government protest leaders are to be tackled? Now here caretaker Dept. PM, MoFA and Chief CAPo advisor Surapong would have a real difficult task to explain the logic to foreign envoys and diplomats.