Why Would We Though All Same

kimbathewhitelion

TV is actually a very helping company, just wondering what the members look to accomplish other than 'Status'? Living away can create a solitude factor, but short lived. Everywhere has it's "Up" & "Downs"...nothing in stone. Other than complaining, shouldn't be best to not only welcome the new, but extend the knowledge of what acquired without Judgement?? Without Judgement being Key as it's no ones right to judge another's business.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I am not familiar with the dialect called "english schooled" perhaps you can translate your op to common spoken english so that native speakers of standard english may understand and possibly respond.

Assuming you can read & write English, so meaning from a baby you went to school. Playing it out :) case not sarcasm but mentally dulled. But in the end, English is only the second language. Spanish First. An evolving world.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The English is ok but the question is very badly put together, you lose interest after a line or two. Maybe the OP is German or Slavic and went to an expensive 'schooled'.

The question has been asked before (by me amongst others) and never got answered satisfactorily.