Pattaya Gang Robs 7-11 Staff Members Motorcycle at Gun Point

Rimmer

Pattaya Gang Robs 7-11 Staff Members Motorcycle at Gun Point

r400.jpg
PATTAYA- April 26, 2014 [PDN]: at 00.30, Pol.Maj.Capt.Chawalit Suwannamanee, vice suppression inspector of Pattaya police station, brought police forces and civil volunteers to inspect the case of teenagers who used a gun to rob a motorcycle of a victim and rode away near Echo pub on Sukhumwit Rd. Sattahip inbound, before Muang Pattaya 7 school, moo 12, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi. The victim ran across the road to see his friend at Bang Jak gas station, opposite of Muang Pattaya 7 school, to tell his friend to call the police.

At the scene the police found a Mr Natt –alias, 18 years old waiting for the police. He told the police that he went to see his friends and they rode together along the Sukhumwit Road until they reached the Echo Pub. At the pub there were around 20 teenagers and 2 of them who were overweight rode next to them and the one who was wearing white pyjamas pointed a gun at him, and told him to stop. He saw the gun and got off the bike because he was so frightened. The gun man then fled the scene on the victim’s bike in the direction of soi Wat Bunkanyanaram, heading towards Jomtien beach. The victim then ran over to his friends at a nearby petrol station to contact the police.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/04/27/pattaya-gang-robs-7-11-staff-members-motorcycle-at-gun-point/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-04-27

Teenagers on school vacation?

How do you know that already?

Unless the fat kids and the one in white pyjamas have been identified previously - guess we will never know as not many incidents/reports are followed up in the press.

See...it is not just farangs...getting robbed by young Thais...the difference is...farangs usually get a beat-down...or killed...

nonsense!!!

Tell that to the Australian woman. You think your dead well that is just nonsense, get up and stop tarnishing Thailands good name.

Edited by chooka

Very shocking indeed. I already know pattaya has a track record for high crime rates. Hopefully the govt can do something about it.

The government has probably appointed a comite already :rolleyes:!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

See...it is not just farangs...getting robbed by young Thais...the difference is...farangs usually get a beat-down...or killed...

nonsense!!!

Tell that to the Australian woman

In case you forgotten, she put up a fight, in this case, guy stopped and gave up the bike. If she did not fight back she would still be walking the streets

What's with this silly farang victimization chant we hear constantly on the forum? Learned from the victim industry back in the West?

sorry silly woman hangs on to handbag so big strong man stabs her to death, her fault for being a woman and wanting to keep what she worked for and some low life unemployed woman hating scumbag is more entiltiled to it. She didn't fight him she simply held onto her bag a huge difference my friend. That does not give a man the right to stab a woman to death.

How on earth can you justify and applaud a man that does that to a woman. Do you really hate women that much. bah.gif The lowlife scumbag approached her and attacked her she did not approach him and beg to be robbed so she could hang onto her possessions, she did not attack him he attacked her. I want to say you are extremely sick but I will refraim as I see you support crime in Thailand.

Oh boy, clearly you are very bored.

Lets use some brain and common sense for a changerolleyes.gif

This thread is about someone pointing a gun at someone else, both are Thai.

The victim gives up his possession upon seeing a gun and attacker drives away------ pretty easy to follow so far?

Now, a poster decides to be a basher and posts total and utter rubbish that if it was a farang, farang would have been beaten or killed

Do post for me occasions when farang did not put up a fight and was beaten or killed? or do post for me occasions when a Thai WAS NOT beaten or killed when he/she did put up a fight?

If you can not, please do not reply with more rubbish, forum is already full of $hit

Pattaya teenage gangs on motorbikes in the news alot lately. And the police havent any thing better to do than round up the girls on the Beach ?

There were a few girls amongst the 50 or so rounded up.

They should add fat guys in pyjamas to the list.

• Like 1

Well,let's see. Los Angeles has the Crypts and the Bloods . If gang violence continues to escalate

here while the police spend their time rounding up prostitutes on beach road, guess we can

look forward to large opposing gangs in Pattaya. Maybe will be The Darksiders and the
Beach Crew ?? Time to nip this shit early, or later on will be too tough as they gain in power

and money...