Anyone from Bueng Kan area

Patmalone

Giday, I have been exploring the possibilities of retiring in Bueng Kan in a couple of years time, I have some Thai friends about 20 k from Bueng Kan they were in Aust for a couple of years (only the kids know enough English to talk to them 1 x 13 1 x 9 but they don't know about housing/units etc). I would like to co teach in the smaller primary schools, I do not need the money so would do it for free, just to have something to do and it would be only to help the Thai teachers. I don't have TEFL and not really interested in taking the course. I wanted to know about housing in the area, even as far as Seka, there is not much info on the net. I am visiting in about 1 weeks time for a couple of weeks staying in the friends village. Any info you could give would be gratefully accepted.

Hey in Buengkan there is a small NGO, I know the people in charge personally, and are very good people, they will appreciate your help,they have lots of projects, about teaching mostly. is called mundoexchange.org, get in touch with them.