True Visions Platinum Cheat Sheet

skippybangkok

Might be more palatable next time

In the old line up, everything was stacked so no room to add channels without impacting everything

This one is grouped by 100's ie movies in the 200 range. Seems they hv orientated it around a single button for groups ie

Etc

I am happy, now everything is grouped, and have more ( I think )

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I've had TRUE VISIONS "GOLD" for the last five years but I'm done. Each year seems to bring diminishing content. What was included last year: "GAME of THRONES", "JUSTIFIED" and more now has been moved to "Premium Content" or Platinum.

I've found myself staring blankly at brain deadening offerings like "Pawn Stars" and "Storage Wars". Even found myself watching "Duck Die Nasty" one sad day,

Several days can now pass by without even turning the TV on, except to watch things I've downloaded off the 'net.

Sure as hell not worth B1800/Mo.

I'm sure they'll miss me.

I have the Gold package and watched the "Game of Thrones", Season 4, on Sunday night on HBO HD, channel 223. I don't know what channel "Justified" comes on but seen advertisements on the channels I have on the Gold package.

That sheet is much more accurate than others - which were perhaps earlier versions - which have been posted.

I still don't get all the "Platinum" channels - maybe those are coming later?

My main issue now is that the on-screen guide - which was reasonably accurate in the days following 22 April - now seems to be totally inaccurate; it does not reflect the schedule. Sometimes it seems to "refresh", but then reverts to the inaccurate display. I haven't checked a lot of stations, but have noticed this on some of the sports channels (6xx), so the on-screen guide might say "baseball" when it is in fact "beach soccer", or "golf" when it is really "jet-ski racing".

The screen guide might say "baseball" when it is in fact "beach soccer", or "golf" when it is really "jet-ski racing".

Yeh last night it said Snooker Championship but there was heavy weight boxing

Must admit I am not very OCD with TV, so have not researched what's new.

I feel there are more channels, but for me the channels i like which were previously scattered are now in the same group

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That sheet is much more accurate than others - which were perhaps earlier versions - which have been posted.

I still don't get all the "Platinum" channels - maybe those are coming later?

My main issue now is that the on-screen guide - which was reasonably accurate in the days following 22 April - now seems to be totally inaccurate; it does not reflect the schedule. Sometimes it seems to "refresh", but then reverts to the inaccurate display. I haven't checked a lot of stations, but have noticed this on some of the sports channels (6xx), so the on-screen guide might say "baseball" when it is in fact "beach soccer", or "golf" when it is really "jet-ski racing".

I see the same problem which has not been fixed yet. I watch Setanta for the rugby but the on screen guide shows the rugby listings under Red channel.

Can someone tell me more about true money

True don't know there own products!

Where I can buy this card, or is it also possible to generate a true money code online to pay ilikehd?

True is defiantly to expensive

I have a telkom box from Indonesia nearly same channel content discovery nat geo BBC CNN etc over 100 channels fox sport and movie also

For less then 5000 baht a year!

Can someone tell me more about true money

True don't know there own products!

Where I can buy this card, or is it also possible to generate a true money code online to pay ilikehd?

True is defiantly to expensive

I have a telkom box from Indonesia nearly same channel content discovery nat geo BBC CNN etc over 100 channels fox sport and movie also

For less then 5000 baht a year!

You can basically get much of the same through CTH for 499 per month.