Where to buy the CBR 250 tires in CM?

funcat

The Piston Shop (Khun Nat) sells Pirelli tyres.

He speaks English OK, and gives a good service.

On Atsadathorn Road, left hand side if coming from the moat.

All the other Chiangmai TV members are too busy discussing Western food to reply!

Haha...I think I know where it is....Thanks!

The Piston Shop (Khun Nat) sells Pirelli tyres.

He speaks English OK, and gives a good service.

On Atsadathorn Road, left hand side if coming from the moat.

All the other Chiangmai TV members are too busy discussing Western food to reply!

Haha...I think I know where it is....Thanks!

Also go to end of 1006, at the river, turn left, past Dukes rest. (now closed) turn left at Mikes Burgers, down not far, there is a bank on the right side, sorry forget which one, with a soi next to it. turn right on that soi, within a block distance, left side, is a wholesale motorcycle tire outlet. They dont mount, but much cheaper price even with paying another place to mount them. Thats the only place I will buy tires for my bike.

Also go to end of 1006, at the river, turn left, past Dukes rest. (now closed) turn left at Mikes Burgers, down not far, there is a bank on the right side, sorry forget which one, with a soi next to it. turn right on that soi, within a block distance, left side, is a wholesale motorcycle tire outlet. They dont mount, but much cheaper price even with paying another place to mount them. Thats the only place I will buy tires for my bike.

Can you show the location on Google maps/street...:)

There is also Supiah Panich (probably incorrect spelling) whom are down the road that leads to the Bus station. Driving from the Ping river end, it is on the right hand side 2 buildings past the Honda dealership and before the Isuzu franchise....well before McCormick Hospital.

They have a good range of Michelin and Pirelli Tyres along with the usual Thai IRC selection. Possibly the cheapest in CM and while there you can also look at their aftermarket bike parts and accessories.

SP dont do the fitting but thats cheap to get done in any tyre repair or replacement place.

Good luck

There is also Supiah Panich (probably incorrect spelling) whom are down the road that leads to the Bus station. Driving from the Ping river end, it is on the right hand side 2 buildings past the Honda dealership and before the Isuzu franchise....well before McCormick Hospital.

They have a good range of Michelin and Pirelli Tyres along with the usual Thai IRC selection. Possibly the cheapest in CM and while there you can also look at their aftermarket bike parts and accessories.

SP dont do the fitting but thats cheap to get done in any tyre repair or replacement place.

Good luck

OK...thanks for this....