How to become beverage sourcing agent

Hi

I am afraid that this is not our area of expertise but I would suggest that contact the soft drink companies directly. These multinational companies have regional offices across Thailand. The central contact number are probably on their websites in the sales section.

I will ask to have this put in the main business forum for more tips from members

[sunbeltlegal][/sunbeltlegal]

I have some experience in this.

Usually the companies will contact you via their slaes agents.

Their prices are no better than at Makro but they can provide a refrigerator unit under certain conditions but the conditions tend to be draconian but not too tightly enforced.

They will also deliver.

If you have your own refrigeration and transportation then there is absolutely no advantage in buying directly from the company.

Some companies, such as bottled water, are more expensive than if you buy their products at Makro.

As for Ice Cream Wall's gives a very good deal and they are well worth colaborating with and will provide a freezer free if you buy 1500 baht a month from them and that is a very small amount.

• 4 weeks later...

You could try looking at their websites .

Jees , good luck in your buisiness if you need to post such a basic question here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1