**Post Up A Photo Of Your Car !

the Mrs in my "E"

attachicon.gifJag Amar.JPG

WOW !!

You got that in Pattaya, I must say, I've never seen an E Type in Pattaya, or Thailand in fact.

Is it the V12 or the 4.2 ?

Sexiest car ever made.

it's one of the last 4.2 made end of 1969 and you can see it only on weekends in early mornings when when i go with my two dogs for a cruise. the dogs seem to enjoy it even more than i do. roof down, no aircon, all these strange but interesting smells and scents. and they act crazy when i ask them "we go E?" they know all three cars by their name and hate the car called "Vegetable" which takes them to the vet.

I've now got visions of two gurning dogs in an open top E-Type with choons blaring out driving round looking for a rave.

its a jag, not a mitsubishi 555

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the Mrs in my "E"

WOW !!

You got that in Pattaya, I must say, I've never seen an E Type in Pattaya, or Thailand in fact.

Sexiest car ever made.

it's one of the last 4.2 made end of 1969 and you can see it only on weekends in early mornings when when i go with my two dogs for a cruise. the dogs seem to enjoy it even more than i do. roof down, no aircon, all these strange but interesting smells and scents. and they act crazy when i ask them "we go E?" they know all three cars by their name and hate the car called "Vegetable" which takes them to the vet.

I've now got visions of two gurning dogs in an open top E-Type with choons blaring out driving round looking for a rave.

I got a picture, though I'm still not sure if it is Naam or one of his dogs.

dog-driver.gif

• Like 1

with choons blaring out driving round looking for a rave

please translate in a language i master.

Sorry Pops.

Driving around with loud music on the gramophone looking for an open field barn dance.

this "E" has still the original "Blaupunkt" radio (in working condition).

the Mrs in my "E"

WOW !!

Sexiest car ever made.

I got a picture, though I'm still not sure if it is Naam or one of his dogs.

dog-driver.gif

it's the mia noi of my male dog!

• Like 1

Sorry Pops.

Driving around with loud music on the gramophone looking for an open field barn dance.

LOL, or something like this?

• Like 1

Sorry Pops.

LOL, or something like this?

I think he ment this:

• Like 1

SUs are those little bastards attached to the sides of 3.8 and 4.2 Jaguars. keeping their sucking synchronised is an art! TransAm is one of the few people in Thailand is one of the artists.

And Z cars and older MG's etc.

In fact near every car to do with British Motor Corporation (BL) had SU carbs. From the basic mini to the luxury Jags. The carbs were totally tunable until they did away with mixture adjustment and replaced it with a wax stat thingy, which was a bloody pain. Naam is lucky cos his won't have that fixture.

Yeah but I learned on a REAL car..................................... Early 240Z's...............laugh.pnggiggle.gif

Edited by WarpSpeed

Kinda like a limey fooling around with yank stuff ya mean? Whateva floats ya boat cheesy.giftongue.png. At the time there was no European cars (British especially) and certainly not American models in those classes of racing that could match the Japs, both the Rx7's and the Z cars from Japan, they stole your idea and made it better back in the day when Japan was the China of the time giggle.gif ..

Edited by WarpSpeed

My ultimate driving machine (usually stuck in BKK traffic)biggrin.png

Ok it´s no classic like Nam´s ride but I´m happy!

What ever floats your boat on this forum is coooooooooooool, as long as tyre pressures are strictly adhered tooo, OK.........smile.png

My ultimate driving machine (usually stuck in BKK traffic)biggrin.png

Ok it´s no classic like Nam´s ride but I´m happy!

What ever floats your boat on this forum is coooooooooooool, as long as tyre pressures are strictly adhered tooo, OK.........smile.png

Tyre pressure is second on my list, right after wash`n wax.

Edited by I knew this would happen

wrong tire pressure (too low) to have a more confortable ride is one of my priorities in Thailand because of the bad roads. correct tire pressure only when going to Suvarnabhumi or BKK.