Suthep announces Monday as day of final war

Lite Beer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Right, back home in England, Monday is Bank Holiday Monday. It's also called International Labour Day for other people.

Thailand, try to understand May Day, Bank Holiday. Yes, up the workers, remember, the ruling elite are controlling and manipulating YOU. They will always try to exploit you with their capital.

All of us, "the people united, will NEVER be defeated".

And if you're not part of the ruling elite, if you're not part of the richest 5 or 10%, ask yourself, why are you supporting a system that will continue the exploitation ??

Your proposal is what?

Remember Communism in Russia fell flat on it's face.

"the people united, will NEVER be defeated"

I think the reality is that the people will never be united.

They will always be bickering. Are you talking about all the people being united such as they are in North Korea. They are so united that they voted 100% the same for their leader. That is all the people being united.clap2.gif

Where is communism mentioned.It's about workers being united ie,trade unions.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it not be easier to simply have a small column each day saying..

"Todays final push will be held at this place at this time"?

Next story.

Is this the new pen-name of The Stuttering Parrot..? clap2.gif Fame at last..!

This absolute baffoon was born in the wrong place, at the wrong time. He obviously should have been born during the 10th century, where he could have led his troops into a Norman village, and raped and pillaged to his hearts content. He is unintelligent, misguided, unwise, foolish, and does not have a creative bone in his body. He should spend all his time trying to rehabilitate his son's reputation. Not trying to lead this country. We do not need him. He is not wanted. He should go back to his family, and continue to concentrate on billing the public of millions of dollars. That is what he excels at. Stick with what you are good at. You are not a good leader Mr. Suthep.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Suthep mention May 14, which I find curious as earlier tonight my wife said that on 14 or 15, everything will be over. And she's a Red Shirt.

How can be someone still a red shirt after all what Thaksin and the red shirts did?

redshirt wife?? I wouldn't even want a redshirt gf...

Edited by cronus

Sutherp, I wish you, every success to your quest.

We are all behind you, voters or non voters.

All TVF, members are with you, even if they pretend they support the red shirts, Thaksin or Yingluck.

Because everybody wants this country, that we all love, to go forward and get rid of the vermin, holding us back.

GOOD LUCK to you and your supporters.

Suthep, you have already failed.

Almost nobody is behind you (this is why you have failed).

Only a bigoted, self loathing depressed and old racist few TVF members remain wilfully ignorant enough to still blindly support you.

Everybody wants this nation to join the ranks of the worlds free and democratic nations and to be free of the military and plutocratic oppressors that have caused so much unnecessary suffering over the decades.

GOOD BYE to you and your paid southern thugs.

5555,and replaced by the Shin Corp and cronies,ie the Russian model.The army is the only group that can stop a civil war breaking out.

All TVF, members are with you, even if they pretend they support the red shirts, Thaksin or Yingluck.

Because everybody wants this country, that we all love, to go forward and get rid of the vermin, holding us back.

You are making a broad, and very ignorant assumptive statement that "We are all behind you", and that "All TVF members are with you." Personally, I think the man is a power hungry megalomaniac, with delusions of grandeur who should have been put away for gross stupidity a long time ago. I'll give him credit for bringing people together to fight the amnesty bill, but after that, the "power and glory" went to his head, and he's become more deranged with each passing day.

If you want to voice YOUR support for this idiot mad man, feel free, as that's you right. But NEVER presume that you speak for everyone in Thailand, and those of us on TVF, and you sure as hell don't speak for me.

I'm guessing Costas may be a fisherman. He certainly knows how to set the bait. smile.png

Yea but he fell in the pond when he cast his rod.

giggle.gif

But many were captured in his net.

• Like 1

This guy is like a bad penny, he just wont go away. At first reading the article I thought "great an end in sight". But then I read will "launch "a people's operation" to oust the government on May 14". So It's not the final war. Like a dozen previous declarations of finality, he's still got his damn foot in the door.

• Like 1

The supporters of Suthep, Abhisit, the military for a military dictatorship and the like are not ignorant.

They are feudalists, committed feudalists.

Too many are also fascists.

"Fascism seeks to build a mass movement of everyone considered part of

the national community, actively engaged but controlled from above, to seize

political power and remake the social order. This movement is driven by a

vision of the national community rising phoenix-like after a period

of encroaching decadence which all but destroyed it.Such rebirth involves

systematic, top-down transformation of all social spheres by an

authoritarian state, and suppression or purging of all forces,

ideologies, and social groups the fascists define as alien."

http://kasamaproject.org/history/2076-8fascism-as-movement-ideology

Is that a reference to Thaksin and PT.The discription fits them perfectly.

• Like 2

I accidentally watched a few minutes of Blue Sky yesterday. The speakers were talking about ' reform ' and how long it would take before elections could be held. One of the speakers gave an opinion that it could take up to three years and that during this period it would probably be necessary to ' pit pratet ' .................. close the country.

This was a popular idea with the PAD. No more tourism or foreign travel until all the reforms are carried through and anyone opposing them locked up. ( no pesky westerners to witness this either )

Obviously, this only represents the far right ' lunatic fringe ' within the protesters but clearly, such talk demonstrates that a progressive and prosperous Thailand is not as highly thought of in some quarters who would prefer a retrenchment of traditional values. No doubt , the new ' Rubbish Collection ' group will be ready to lend a hand in the creation of this stoneage utopian Thailand.

• Like 2

I have been an advisor to the Democrat Party leaders in the past and also a friend of Suthep, I am therefore definitely not pro-red shirt.

The problem is that the PDRC have shot themselves in the foot by not allowing elections to take place at the time that the Democrats could have defeated the Government in free and fair elections. Instead 6 months on the Thai economy has been severely damaged, whilst the Government opposition declares its umpteenth final showdown.

At the start in November, the Democrats had gained so much popular support that according to a survey gave them 37.2% of the vote against Pheu Thai at 28.2%. Had the PDRC not prevented people from voting the Democrats could have won the election! The latest poll in March shows that the Government support is virtually unchanged, however the Democrats support has dropped severely to 20.3% against PT's 27%. The majority of Thai people do not want anymore final pushes, final battles, or a final war. What the majority of Thai people want is an end to the demonstrations by both parties and a democratically held election followed by reforms.

Reforms will not come from either side after the election.To easy to ignore pre election promises.That's why it must happen before.

• Like 1

How dare you speak for me!!

How dare any person boast of creating war!!

You are all adults but have left your brains behind.

I've been to war; I've suffered, cried, and seen friends die at war.

It is the old, fat, and indolent who push our youth - their own children - to die; that is war.

You all make me sick for having selected Thailand as a place to retire; How strange that Vietnam is now so peaceful.

Because the army is in control,via the communist party.

Suthep, you have already failed.

Almost nobody is behind you (this is why you have failed).

Only a bigoted, self loathing depressed and old racist few TVF members remain wilfully ignorant enough to still blindly support you.

Everybody wants this nation to join the ranks of the worlds free and democratic nations and to be free of the military and plutocratic oppressors that have caused so much unnecessary suffering over the decades.

GOOD BYE to you and your paid southern thugs.

Yes it is beginning to look as Suthep has failed and Thailand will not be able to join the ranks of the worlds free and democratic nations.thumbsup.gif You are indeed a wise man how ever you think backwards.wai.gif

• Like 1

On the subject of reforms ....the burning issue of the day ........what is the point when it will just be ignored like all the other legislation that they already have that is designed to stop corruption. Most Thais have only a vague notion of what corruption is anyway. They are quick to point out a politicians greed whilst finding it normal that civil servants defraud the government ( all governments ) all the time, with under the counter payments that cheat the system. They would much prefer to give a policeman a hundred baht for a traffic violation than have the inconvenience of paying the fine at the police station. And if they are rich, and their children drive fast cars and end up killing people....well whats the point of having a lot of money if you can't use it to save your children from going to prison.

The protests have continued for six months using reform as the battle cry and yet nobody has a clue what exactly it means, except Suthep, who has repeatedly stated that the reform is necessary to rid the country of the Thaksin clan. For him, this is the only reform necessary.

• Like 1

I guess you want a total dictatorship just like in your country. Right???????? NOT ALL TVF are with him. Not even the majority.

• Like 2

<<<deleted by Publicus>>>

You should do that a LOT more often.

Eat your heart out you still can't do it to me yourself......

.......and to the rest of the 'small d' democrats.

So that you are clear, I will say to you once and for all that <<<deleted by Publicus>>>

laugh.png

let your finger from the drug alcohol or whatever you take. if not you get even more nuts than this clown wich like to be the greatt dictator of thailand ever had. and you could end like he will end. in a closed clinic :-D

Dont know what you drink or smoke, but it must be strong.

Go easy on him, some stranger didn't say hi to him in 7/11 last week and he's been a bit mental since.

• Like 2

Is 2008 The year you where born ? In that case I forgive you .

Costas, someone should inform your parents that when they leave, their intellectually challenged minor son is playing on their computer. Does your Special Ed teacher know you're skipping classes?

Don't be a snitch and tell them.

Otherwise, you will face my 20 friends at lunch brake.

The supporters of Suthep, Abhisit, the military for a military dictatorship and the like are not ignorant.

They are feudalists, committed feudalists.

Too many are also fascists.

"Fascism seeks to build a mass movement of everyone considered part of

the national community, actively engaged but controlled from above, to seize

political power and remake the social order. This movement is driven by a

vision of the national community rising phoenix-like after a period

of encroaching decadence which all but destroyed it.Such rebirth involves

systematic, top-down transformation of all social spheres by an

authoritarian state, and suppression or purging of all forces,

ideologies, and social groups the fascists define as alien."

http://kasamaproject.org/history/2076-8fascism-as-movement-ideology

Is that a reference to Thaksin and PT.The discription fits them perfectly.

That's the problem with you guys, as we see in the very high profile instance of the poster Costas at this thread.

Costas' main problem is that he fell overboard in the usual tactic of your side to get too cute by a half by trying to turn the tables which you yourself try to do in the post. It's tiringly and predictably done by you guys, constantly, repeatedly. It's past being boring.

So the poster Costas' inane and assinine OTT statement concerning support of Suthep has truly and inclusively offended a great many to include myself. I haven't seen such a strong reaction to the poor and wrongheaded mindset of a poster in a very long time.

You are invited to consider that.

You should also realize that while your guys are drawn to Chalerm to laugh at, we other guys have Suthep and that Suthep is a major cause of revulsion among us and to many other democrats globally. People outside of Asean don't know Chalerm from Adam, but the world wretches at Suthep.

If a poster from this side or from anywhere made a reverse post in any thread to say Chalerm had the 100% support of all TVF posters - really deep down in your own very hearts, all of you - you guys would crash TV by your massive and intense howls of rejection and outrage.

The reaction at this thread is exactly the kind of thing that happens when a certain poster mindset held by many is in fact a frivolous one.

• Like 2

"day of final war", "final battle".

That's what he said. No, really!!

There are morons and there are morons and there are morons.

And then deep below that are the Cambrian and Creatacious layers of moronicity.

Keep going.

And further down.

And further down.

Under that, lying in a deep pool of moronic slime, we may find Mr Suthep and his idiotic supporters.

Some people say that such total, utter, profound stupidity cannot exist. I say, "believe what you hear". Mr Suthep has spoken: this is proof that utter, anti-social, crazy, untouchable, mad-as-a-hatter ideas can exist in the modern world - when we thought we had consigned the nutters and Nazis to the "fields where only horses and loonies may roam".

No Mr Suthep is there, free as a bird.

He can say anything he wants.

He can do anything he likes.

Nobody can stop this wild-as-a-buffalo from doing anything that his untamed will tells him to do.

Given that such totally wild forms-of-life can be allowed to express their nutcase ideas, perhaps it is time for falangs to leave Thailand? Or, alternatively, is it time for the genuinely democratic redshirts to express their vision of a democratic future and start to control these mad-as a-hatter crazies? And to get the authorities to arrest this specimen of pre-civilisation?

First, are you a gelologist? I am so proud of your use of geologic terms in this. Just remember that Cambrian is much older than cretaceous.

I am a geologist that studied under Dr. Skip Watts, the number one geophysicist in the world and worked for the EU and US gov't as a contractor.

Second, you should edit your response a bit. I would not say ALL FOREIGNERS. It should say SEX PATS. If we all left, your country would go into an economic collapse faster than you can say, "wait, don't go". International companies coming to Thailand and the tourism industry are the greatest sources of revenue for Thailand. The recession that is looming from these protests over the last few months is a red flag for exactly what I am saying.

With that being said, I do agree that the economic disruption caused by these protests and the violent out breaks that have occurred do lay in the laps of the political group leaders and they should be brought on charges for it. On the other hand, the Thai political systems also needs to be revamped and utilize things such as the "vote of no confidence", such as in England, which keeps the ruling party in check and more honest because of the possibllity that the shadow party (finished number 2 in elections) will take control if the people are not satisfied with the job that the election leaders are doing. Also, the US has minority rights which protects the public from majority rule from over stepping their power.