Jazz Up A Honda Jazz

Just took delivery of a Honda Jazz. Very impressed with the car. On a run to Kalasin it did 6.0l per 100km. Effortless to drive and well put together. Especially like the CVT auto transmission and the "tiptronic" manual control.

The specs say the 1.5l engine produces 81Kw which is quite useful in a small car. Do any Honda fans know of ways the boost the output ? Prefer reasonable simple things but interested to hear what's possible. Can the engine handle more power the way it is built ? Is turbo-charging an option ?

(sorry, justc realised this is probably better in the motor forum)

Edited by sibeymai

Can the engine handle more power the way it is built ? Is turbo-charging an option ?

Its already WAY TO FAST for my Missus :D I have to put a brick under the accelorator peddle

Give her a Turbo and she will get to heaven a lot faster than she was planning :o

Yeah had mine for about one and a half years, great little car, although wifie has had 6 accidents in first year (nothing too major) and of course none of them were her fault, that includes backing into a motorcycle in the driveway "who put that there ?"

Too fast/ oh,oh...

Just ordered a (jazz) "FIT" sport model here in the states, for my 73 old mother. My friend that owns several Honda dealerships here in LA cant get enough of them. Rode in one thailand but never driven one so hope the Mom won't be lighting up the tires around every corner going to the market!

Waiting to take delivery on it here n the next couple of weeks.