Steelers Fans?

Uz_Air_BKK

Speaking as a Washington Redskins fan, I am pretty sure they required the deportation of all Steelers fans following the last Super bowl. Something to do with alleged corruption scandal (because we all know how Thailand looks down on corruption) and the payoff of the Super Bowl refs – 555. :o

I am sure there are a few of you around, there was at least one poster that keep things running in the American football thread back during the playoffs.

NFL cgboverage here in Thailand could be better, but not that bad. Generally we get three games a week shown live, and then rebroadcast thru the week; kind of like in the US in the days before satellite TV.

Edited by TokyoT

Speaking as a Washington Redskins fan, I am pretty sure they required the deportation of all Steelers fans following the last Super bowl. Something to do with alleged corruption scandal (because we all know how Thailand looks down on corruption) and the payoff of the Super Bowl refs – 555. :D

I am sure there are a few of you around, there was at least one poster that keep things running in the American football thread back during the playoffs.

NFL cgboverage here in Thailand could be better, but not that bad. Generally we get three games a week shown live, and then rebroadcast thru the week; kind of like in the US in the days before satellite TV.

Your quaterback proves the steelers are like a burnt out light bulb!Not Too Bright111 :o:D:D:D:D:D

Your quaterback proves the steelers are like a burnt out light bulb!Not Too Bright111 :o:D:D:D:D:D

My QB? I think maybe your are referring to the OP's QB? In which case being able to hoist the Lombardi trophy at the end of last year can certainly make up for some foolish errors of one's youth.

If wearing a helmet is a measure of intelligence than Thailand is full of idiots.

Edited by TokyoT

I lived in Pittsburgh in the 70s, a big Steeler Fan.

I even worked in a Steel Mill for a while.

Used to go to Summer Training camp and watch Lynn Swan, Stallworth, Franco, Frenchy, Rocky Blier, Terry Bradshaw, Jack Ham, Mel Bluont, Jack Lambert, the Steel Curtain, Joe Green, Dwight White, Ernie Holmes, LC Greenwood, etc.

Saw these guys as Rookies.

Probably the most talented US football Team ever assembled.

The owner was a great guy too. Didn't he win ownership of the team in a poker game?

Used to go to Summer Training camp and watch Lynn Swan, Stallworth, Franco, Frenchy, Rocky Blier, Terry Bradshaw, Jack Ham, Mel Bluont, Jack Lambert, the Steel Curtain, Joe Green, Dwight White, Ernie Holmes, LC Greenwood, etc.

The owner was a great guy too. Didn't he win ownership of the team in a poker game?

If remember correctly (though I was really young), didn't the steeler win 4 super bowls wih that team? Lynn swann and John stallworth has always and will be my favorite dynamic dual. And, how can anyone say anything negative about the 1 footed Rocky Blier.

YOU ARE RIGHT, THAT WAS THE GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED!

If remember correctly (though I was really young), didn't the steeler win 4 super bowls wih that team? Lynn swann and John stallworth has always and will be my favorite dynamic dual. And, how can anyone say anything negative about the 1 footed Rocky Blier.

YOU ARE RIGHT, THAT WAS THE GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED!

Steeler team of the 70s = great!

Stealer team '05/'06 = recipients of stolen property i.e. Lombardi trophy. Last seen with men in striped shirts who stole the trophy from ‘05/’06 Seahawks.