Where to find clothes for tall people?

Living in Thailand, had to go to Malaysia for shirts & shorts, but pants inseam 36 & shoes size 14, ahhhhhh. Anyone know of a close enough country for proper clothing sizes. And America is off the table considering everything there is Chinese, but small, not normal. Though if a known generalized outlet in China, will prefer.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

There is a shop in MBK which caters only for big and tall

This i know as i am 2 meters widetongue.png

Ok, joking aside, MBK same floor as food court(from memory) Not the most fashionable choices but its something.

Also "XL" in Silom Complex by Saladaeng BTS station

Arrow in Times Square

And Pratunam in the back alleys, they mostly do American style

This is only my experience but I found it near impossible to find size 13 shoes in southern and central Thailand, but up north it was never a problem. Haven't the slightest idea why though.

This is only my experience but I found it near impossible to find size 13 shoes in southern and central Thailand, but up north it was never a problem. Haven't the slightest idea why though.

i can barely get shoes that fit also and its very annoying

seems mine are only uk 11 or us 12 and most shops stop

at 9 or 10

do no thai people have big feet ?

i can barely get shoes that fit also and its very annoying

seems mine are only uk 11 or us 12 and most shops stop

at 9 or 10

do no thai people have big feet ?

Ladyboys. Ask. etc.

Also two meters tall and size 15-16 shoes...

The post above suggesting the places in MBK, Times Square and Silom Complex are the ones locally I know of. There are a couple shops on Suk Road near Soi 8-10 that will custom make shoes, but mostly dress style, whereas I tend to wear sport and walking shoes here.

So for most of my clothing and shoes, I order online from the U.S. and have delivered here... And to do that, you really only want to use USPS, not Fed Ex or DHL, since their customs charges for clothing can be extortionate.

Large size shoes by New Balance and Hush Puppies up to size 16 U.S. can easily be ordered from Amazon.com or ShoeBuy.com, or even from those two companies' own websites for delivery to U.S. forwarding addresses, if you've set up one of those. Joe's New Balance Outlet (Google search) regularly has sales on large size New Balance shoes.

For basic clothing, Hanes.com, Old Navy.com, King Size Direct.com, Casual Male.com, etc etc. For fancier stuff, Rochester Big and Tall.

Despite the OP's comment, I doubt there's anyplace in the world to source a wider and better selection of tall men's clothing and shoes that all the retail sources available in the U.S.

BTW, I've got two pairs of traditional men's Crocs shoes in size 15, one pair black and one pair brown, in case anyone's shopping. One of the pitfalls of ordering online, of course, is you can't always be sure of the sizing. And these ones ended up being too loose on me.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK