Monaco 200C Motorcycle (sold in BCs)

jimmym40

I almost bought one last week, but then after doing some research i found out that its an chinese absolutely shit bike + after 1 or 2 years it will be most likely be impossible to get spareparts.. Anyway, that what the "smart motorbike" people say, so i recommend a Honda Phantom ta200 instead.. Those are fairly good, and you can always get spareparts.. If you decide to go the chinese route, then go for keeway, as they have some psycical shops + taiwan made, not chinese.. So quality should be slightly better..

I almost bought one last week, but then after doing some research i found out that its an chinese absolutely shit bike + after 1 or 2 years it will be most likely be impossible to get spareparts.. Anyway, that what the "smart motorbike" people say, so i recommend a Honda Phantom ta200 instead.. Those are fairly good, and you can always get spareparts.. If you decide to go the chinese route, then go for keeway, as they have some psycical shops + taiwan made, not chinese.. So quality should be slightly better..

I already have the Honda Phantom, very happy with it. The Monaco looks so good and really looks like it's worth more than 65,000 baht. Nice features.

Thanks for the info. Hope to see if anyone actually purchased/owns one.