Sometimes even a knucklehead can have a good idea.

Strangebrew

I t amazes me me at some posts I read that even if there view varies greatly from mine they do have valid points thru there view of things. I found reading or listening to others opens one's mind to better understand the whole picture. Guess like a teacher once told me there is never a dumb question but there are dumb answers. The media feeds us there view and the facts show us the truth. Like polictians tell us what they think we want to hear to get elected then do what they want when elected. We need to just question them better to get the truth then decide on the facts and hope for the best.wai.gif

• Like 1

Plenty of Knuckleheads at the helm in this country for sure. Can't think of a single good idea they've come up with in a very long time, like rid themselves completely of corruption and nepotism before even thinking about Governing the country.

Just sayin' .

Plenty of Knuckleheads at the helm in this country for sure. Can't think of a single good idea they've come up with in a very long time, like rid themselves completely of corruption and nepotism before even thinking about Governing the country.

Just sayin' .

Im afraid the net spreads a lot further than this country....

Don't you think you should give me a breathalyzer after all I've had to drink, officer?:

That's a dumb question.

Oh yeah, you and what army?

That's a pretty dumb question for a drunk guy.

How much for all night?

That's a SUPER dumb question to ask most girls.

Edited by wandasloan

Just sayin' .

I found that out when I was 12.....

Another thing I found out is that Santa Claus doesn't exist....

"Another thing I found out is that Santa Claus doesn't exist...."

Well now you've done it. One of the reasons that so many TV posters are in a perpetual snit is that they keep asking Santa for stuff and he keeps disappointing them or another way of putting it is they still believe in the nanny state and don't react well when they don't get what they want when they want it. It must be Santa's fault or the politicians' fault if their lives suck.

crying.jpg Give me, give me, give me, Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa..

• Like 1

Just sayin' .

"Another thing I found out is that Santa Claus doesn't exist...."

Well now you've done it. One of the reasons that so many TV posters are in a perpetual snit is that they keep asking Santa for stuff and he keeps disappointing them or another way of putting it is they still believe in the nanny state and don't react well when they don't get what they want when they want it. It must be Santa's fault or the politicians' fault if their lives suck.

For those guys it's always somebody else's fault.

No Santa Claus???

Of course Santa exists- my bf hung up a huge stocking and put a mince pie outside for Santa's helpers ( only one as I had spent ages baking the bloody things)

In the morning the pie had gone- mynah birds I think.

His stocking was full of gold, appointment at Honda, new house plans, fish farm plans and an insurance policy for the buffalo( lovely animals)

No- got some shower gel, chocolate and a couple of tangerines !

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Okay, who eats all the xmas cookies then?

My Uncle said it was my Mom's Boy Friend....

A truly open minded person seems to be very difficult to find these days but when I do come across one it lifts my heart....there's a certain type of beautiful humility about these people........so refreshing ....in contrast from the usual closed minded self righteous people I normally come across. Even on the different TV channels....can you imagine Bill O' Reilly or Sean Hanity (gave up watching For News a few years ago) interviewing somebody and saying "That's a good point you make there, I never looked at it that way...hmm...perhaps I was wrong in what I said". By their logic they are always right one hundred per cent of the time. Then go the a channel that supports the opposite point of view and you get the very same.....

Could almost be said about members on this forum. Its like a reflection of real life. Sorry i was wrong.....ive never read it on here. Many times i read the personal discussions between members on this forum...usually the same people...and i think....aaaaaaahhhh

A truly open minded person seems to be very difficult to find these days but when I do come across one it lifts my heart....there's a certain type of beautiful humility about these people........so refreshing ....in contrast from the usual closed minded self righteous people I normally come across. Even on the different TV channels....can you imagine Bill O' Reilly or Sean Hanity (gave up watching For News a few years ago) interviewing somebody and saying "That's a good point you make there, I never looked at it that way...hmm...perhaps I was wrong in what I said". By their logic they are always right one hundred per cent of the time. Then go the a channel that supports the opposite point of view and you get the very same.....

are you saying maybe santa is still alive?

Edited by brit1984