The Secret Garden

ThaiPauly

Well here's the rub.....we "sold " our restaurant to our Manager...but she never came up withe the money.

She never paid the staff so they have now got new jobs..so now the restaurant is closed. The restaurant for those that do not know is in Hang Dong

This is without doubt a pisser.....however if any of you guys are interested in pusrchasing it, it will be sold as an "asset only" business. The price will be cheap now ..but if I put it with agents it will go up 10% for their cut

The potential is enourmous ..but I really cant be arsed with it.

The place has pretty decent living accomadation... and the rent is also reasonable considering the ammount of space you have to trade in. Resatuarnt has 7 salas plus 6 inside air con tables.

So if anyone is looking for an absolute bargain...............PM me..... Somebody can make a lot of money out of this place, there is ongoing construction work all around it..somebody younger than me could make a real go of this.

Opportunities like this seldom come up....................so UP2U

TP

PS 1 week from now it will go with an agency

Well here's the rub.....we "sold " our restaurant to our Manager...but she never came up withe the money.

She never paid the staff so they have now got new jobs..so now the restaurant is closed. The restaurant for those that do not know is in Hang Dong

This is without doubt a pisser.....however if any of you guys are interested in pusrchasing it, it will be sold as an "asset only" business. The price will be cheap now ..but if I put it with agents it will go up 10% for their cut

The place has pretty decent living accomadation... and the rent is also reasonable considering the ammount of space you have to trade in. Resatuarnt has 7 salas plus 6 inside air con tables.

So if anyone is looking for an absolute bargain...............PM me..... Somebody can make a lot of money out of this place, there is ongoing construction work all around it..somebody younger than me could make a real go of this.

TP

Hey Thai Poorly,

You must have been a used car salesman or Real Estate agent in your former life.

:o

TP

Hey Thai Poorly,

You must have been a used car salesman or Real Estate agent in your former life.

:D

And your just a berk in this one, right? :o:D:D

And your just a berk in this one, right? :o:D:D

/quote]

Crikey Tee Pee

I had to look that one up.........

berk

n : a stupid person who is easy to take advantage of

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Nah not a berk. Just like taking the pi_ss out of a few individuals at times. And some of 'em bite as well. :D

> I had to look that one up.........

> berk

> n : a stupid person who is easy to take advantage of

> Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Thought it was Cockney rhyming slang? As in Berkshire Hunt? :o

I'm spending too much time with Pommies these days.. :D

Anyway, getting back on topic, sad to see Secret Garden go, but can also TOTALLY imagine that running it (or running any serious business) takes far more time and effort then anyone would want to be dealing with.

Oh, my vote goes to turning it into a Chiang Mai branch of the ol' Winchester Pub of Patters/Jomtien fame. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

TP

Hey Thai Poorly,

:D

Worse than that Bikini Bill ...I was in ADVERTISING in THIS LIFE :o

The Restaurant has now been sold and will re-open at the begining of July

:D:D:D WOW, you managed to sell your place in 4 days? :D

Congratulations! :o

LaoPo

Agree well done TP.................er...whos the new "Patron" as they say in wotever..... :D

Thank You..The new owners are a Thai Family.

They actually came with the money yesterday , not the two weeks that they said the would (Which somewhat surprised us) ,so it may re-open within the next few days :o

TP

Congratulations TP. Only wish all business in LOS could be conducted so easily!

Ask him how much money he lost...

Why would anyone care if I lost money or not..or how much if I did?

Thats a Private Matter

Not on TV! :o

Agreed, this beats Thai soaps any day of the week!

Well done TP. :D

Did you enjoy Spicy last night?

:D Who Me Jack?.......I would never be seen in such a den of iniquity :o:D

you dirty buggers! :D

They weren't lambing on Thursday night so not that dirty ole mate, but it has to be said, there was plenty of scrumpet :D:D

I lost the bike again but this time remembered I'd left it outside Spicy only when I got as far as Loi Kroh :D Good stuff that Tiger :D

Nice one me ol china, all the best with what you decide for the future. :D

Hope the cats not pissed you on again............. :o:D

redrus

:D Sorry, been drinkin.................. :D

redrus

Well done TP. :D

Did you enjoy Spicy last night?

:D Who Me Jack?.......I would never be seen in such a den of iniquity :o:D

you dirty buggers! :D

They weren't lambing on Thursday night so not that dirty ole mate, but it has to be said, there was plenty of scrumpet :D:D

I lost the bike again but this time remembered I'd left it outside Spicy only when I got as far as Loi Kroh :D Good stuff that Tiger :D

Not again Jack?

You practically parked it inside the front door :D

Err..... so Ive been told