Suthep changes date of mass rally to May 9, UDD maintains May 10 rally date

webfact

"in a final battle to reclaim sovereign powers for the people." What crap.

This man getting too many big free meals at 5 star hotels for sure, Looks like "Mr Stay Puft"

Curious, using bold characters in your post to be taken more serious?

Try crayons next time.

Sent from my LG-P970

What Mommie not buy you bold text.....poor little BOY

is that the best you can do? suggestion : go sit down somewhere and come up with a really good insult. Don't waste my time. I am a busy guy.

• Like 1

The lucky number 9.

I would say his aim is to force a clash with the reds, the idiot should have maintained his original date to avoid violence. He surely knows that the reds will be pissed off over the Yingluk case and this is just like taking a dump in some ones kitchen sink. He wants full on violence and knows he is going to get it.

I think the move is more to keep his lot mobilized during the NACC decision/verdict due today.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

For my money, Suthep & company should have called it a day. Now, I fear it is time for the masses to, peacefully, show their numbers and demands that elections be held. Dreaming, hey I am allowed to hope and dream, some reforms binding on all politicians should be instituted by the new parliament. Hmm, I need to read more, at first glance, I kinda liked the 1997 Constitution thrown out by the government resulting from the coup overthrowing Taksin.

The lucky number 9.

I would say his aim is to force a clash with the reds, the idiot should have maintained his original date to avoid violence. He surely knows that the reds will be pissed off over the Yingluk case and this is just like taking a dump in some ones kitchen sink. He wants full on violence and knows he is going to get it.

Lumpini park (PDRC) is 34 km from Aska road (UDD)

How do you come to your conclusion?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app