Electrical Repairs

FreddyFubar

Hi,

Does anyone know where I might be able to get an imported coffee machine from the states looked at, preferably around Jomtien?

I think it shorted due to the different voltage requirements but am hoping that I can bring this bad boy back to life...

Thanks

Numchai on Sukumvit (east side), about 100 meters north of Pattaya Klang, has a service/repair shop that is very good. If it needs any parts replaced, however, they will unlikely be able to fix it. But I believe that they will check it for you, and you will not be charged if it cannot be fixed.

• Like 1

Thanks for the response guys, I have a few options there. First time posting on the site and am grateful for your input.

The receptionist at my condo stopped me on my way out and recommended an electrician who does house visits, which means I don't have to lug the machine around Pattaya on a bike. He thinks he can fix the fuse and also said to try 'Amorn' for the current converter.

Ron Wells (House Call Electrician)

[email protected]

Edited by FreddyFubar

Boncafe in Naklua Rd. offers service and spare parts for numerous brands.

opposite soi 18 on Naklua Rd, like a Head Office & training centre too

you can have a cup of their coffee while you are browsing the machines ))

Numchai on Sukumvit (east side), about 100 meters north of Pattaya Klang, has a service/repair shop that is very good. If it needs any parts replaced, however, they will unlikely be able to fix it. But I believe that they will check it for you, and you will not be charged if it cannot be fixed.

Not so. Took my TV in. They kept it 3 days. Went in to enquire & they said 'cannot fix'. They returned it, still sealed in my original packing & unopened.