NACC ruling violates charter, Pheu Thai lawyer claims

Lite Beer

It has to be admitted it hasn't been a good period for Pheu Thai lawyers. You'd think at this point they'd head for the nearest saloon to block out whatever memory remains. It seems not a day goes by without Pheu Thai issuing another accusation against either the Constitutional Court, National Anti-Corruption Commission, or any of the other independent agencies empowered in the constitution, not to mention other courts that have angered Pheu Thai over the years - The Administrative Court, the Supreme Administration Court, the Criminal Court. Seriously, is there anyone else still left ? In a sense, one wonders what Pheu Thai is worried about. They don't abide by the rulings in any event. Surapong's still there. Chalerm's still there. They're clearly not leaving, no matter what anybody says. There is nothing the Pheu Thai administration can do or say at this point that will change the dynamic. They are on a veritable loop are far as these legal challenges are concerned. They seem to be emerging from everywhere. Grasping at straws may be a good way to put it. A better way to put it would be just - grasping.

A fire can not burn with out fuel

It seems just when Suthep fire is about to go out

PTP throws more fuel on the fire and Suthep comes alive again

Suthep is a product of those far more stupid than he is by giving him the fuel to keep going

"Pheu Thai Party lawyer Pichit Chuenban has accused the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) of unfairly indicting former caretaker prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra - in contravention of the Constitution - by combining two petitions to examine alleged mishandling of the rice-pledging scheme into one."

At least he isn't stupid enough to claim she isn't guilty as charged, only that Yingluck, the darling of Issan, is.

"Pichit said Yingluck had protested her innocence to the NACC, but to no avail."

attachicon.gifyingluck 0.jpg I have been framed

and now a word from our sponsor

attachicon.gif544281_442935052450427_4854180_n.jpg move over Poo

post-46292-0-29264600-1399686852_thumb.j

You wouldn't believe what I just PhotoShopped into that picture!

Was it her brother t bagging her?

It has to be admitted it hasn't been a good period for Pheu Thai lawyers. You'd think at this point they'd head for the nearest saloon to block out whatever memory remains. It seems not a day goes by without Pheu Thai issuing another accusation against either the Constitutional Court, National Anti-Corruption Commission, or any of the other independent agencies empowered in the constitution, not to mention other courts that have angered Pheu Thai over the years - The Administrative Court, the Supreme Administration Court, the Criminal Court. Seriously, is there anyone else still left ? In a sense, one wonders what Pheu Thai is worried about. They don't abide by the rulings in any event. Surapong's still there. Chalerm's still there. They're clearly not leaving, no matter what anybody says. There is nothing the Pheu Thai administration can do or say at this point that will change the dynamic. They are on a veritable loop are far as these legal challenges are concerned. They seem to be emerging from everywhere. Grasping at straws may be a good way to put it. A better way to put it would be just - grasping.

What country do you live, that lawyers don't challenge court rulings?

You're probably right. The PT lawyers are wasting their time.

They should be challenging the people behind the scenes - the ones that pull the court judge's strings.

Unlike PTP Thailand you have the freedom here to your opinion

same as I have the right to say my opinion is the total opposite

Check

post-13618-0-55830000-1399705125_thumb.p

• Like 1

"Pichit said Yingluck had protested her innocence to the NACC, but to no avail."

If we believed every crook that protested their innocence the jails would be empty. I believe the evidence.

..do you believe in SANTA too?

I do. I also believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny. More importantly I believe in the court system, whilst not 100% perfect there is no other way to decide a persons innocence or guilt. Do you have a suggestion of a better way?

These people seem to read something into a situation that is not even near the ball park, this brow beating tactic has become tiresome and shows that to try to be an intellectual and being one is still a long way off from some in the PTP , they would be better suited playing with their bah.gif marbles in the school yard than the positions that they hold within the PTP..

Yeap - like a bunch of spoiled, over-indulged children. And that would be the worst of it if it weren't for the thug fugutive in Dubai who pulls their strings.

This Pichit, it's not the same bloke that tried to bribe the judges in Thaksins Ratchadapisek land case with a pastry box stuffed with 2 million baht is it?? And then by way of excuse claimed he grabbed the "wrong box" from the car? LOL, credibility anyone?

This Pichit, it's not the same bloke that tried to bribe the judges in Thaksins Ratchadapisek land case with a pastry box stuffed with 2 million baht is it??

YES!

http://asiancorrespondent.com/21407/thaksins-lawyers-go-to-jail/

Well actually, No,

He was indicted because he was perceived to be involved in the bribing of a court official (not a Judge - you think you can buy a Supreme Court judge for a paltry 2 million baht?!) because he was in the same building at the time.

The co-ordinator Thana Thansiri was the one who handed the box of money over which was photographed and then handed back, this being in a room where there was no CCTV whistling.gif . One could ask why Thana was not arrested on the spot?

An interesting side note was that Thana was not present when the sentence was passed. His defence was that he was sick. The Court disagreed and started a manhunt which ended eventually when they found him in Bumrungrad Hospital - guess he was sick after all..............

You forgot the most interesting claim, that Thaksin was not at all involved in the bribery attempt. That makes belief in Santa Claus look perfectly logical.

Then again, you seem to believe that those feigning illness have never thought of doing so in a hospital.

Thailands corruption is miniscule, compared to the USA and UK...so don't be laughing too hard.....

Now I feel much better.

BTW does this mean that corruption is ingrained and accepted in the US of A like in Thailand?

This Pichit, it's not the same bloke that tried to bribe the judges in Thaksins Ratchadapisek land case with a pastry box stuffed with 2 million baht is it?? And then by way of excuse claimed he grabbed the "wrong box" from the car? LOL, credibility anyone?

Even if it wasn't him, the lawyer that did, would never have tried if bribery and corruption were not the usual way of doing business.

Thailands corruption is miniscule, compared to the USA and UK...so don't be laughing too hard.....

I will disagree with you on that our top Pols maybe on the take but I can get services done at a government office with out a donation or getting shaken down by the cops for a less tun legal stop. In Thailand the corruption is top to bottom in the states its just at the top

I find it both interesting and ironic that Yingluck and co. are up in arms about someone breaking the rules, and it affecting them in a negative way.

If this government was so fine and dandy, why have they done nothing about people breaking the road rules in this country (yes, there is a set of official road rules, just like any other country) which results in the deaths of tens of thousands of Thai people every year. Not to mention the countless people who are injured.

But then, these deaths and injuries are not preventing them holding the reins of power, and sucking the trough dry.

NACC ruling violates charter, paid hack says.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And if the yellow/elite/hi-so/amart/ fascists were in government the red party would be screaming for the NACC to bring them down. What a pack of hypocritical morons !

In a country where not a single sole observes rules of any kind, I find this laughable. Everyone lying to everyone, and pretending that they are honorable.

Aha....I see you are beginning to understand the basics of "Thainess".....

I thought soi Cowboy was an example of Thainess?

You would probably meet a better class of people at Soi Cowboy than say, a PTP lawyer. whistling.gif