APEC Card - Visa Run

Hi, I am an APEC card holder and have in the past been able to acquire a 90 day visa whenever required crossing land borders.

Under the latest (today) confirmation by Thai Visa, is an APEC Card Holder affected similarly - meaning that only flying in and out will be accepted AND, can this be a same day arrangement or is a visa from a Thai embassy outside of Thailand required?

I also have an APEC Business Travel Card, and as I understand the conditions its the same as having a visa - for Thailand and the other countries listed on the back of the card. I have flown to KL from BKK for the day (but not recently) for a meeting and have had problems re-entering Thailand for another 90 days.

I also have an APEC Business Travel Card, and as I understand the conditions its the same as having a visa - for Thailand and the other countries listed on the back of the card. I have flown to KL from BKK for the day (but not recently) for a meeting and have had problems re-entering Thailand for another 90 days.

What kind of problem did you have?

Or did you leave not out of your post.