need a Priest or Pastor in Rayong

yourauntbob

Ok, as the title says, I am in need of a Priest or Pastor for a beach wedding service in Rayong. The specific denomination is not important as long as they are Christian with the ability to speak both Thai and English. If anyone knows where I might be able to locate such a minister please post here or PM me.

Thanks

Father Giovanni is based in BKK these days, but they do have other Catholic priest at Camillian, Go and see the local Catholic church in Rayong, they will have someone they can rent out.

In Rayong...contact Father Giovanni Contarin at the Camillian Social Center:

Contact info (link) on the website...

http://www.camillian-rayong.org/

The specific denomination is not important

Do you really think Catholic priests are for rent for marriages for anyone who claims to be a Christian and who thinks denomination is of no importance? The Second Vatican Council didn't throw the doors open quite that widely.

Edited by Suradit69

In Rayong...contact Father Giovanni Contarin at the Camillian Social Center:

Contact info (link) on the website...

http://www.camillian-rayong.org/

The specific denomination is not important

Do you really think Catholic priests are for rent for marriages for anyone who claims to be a Christian and who thinks denomination is of no importance? The Second Vatican Council didn't throw the doors open quite that widely.

The OP asked a question, didn't ask for a lecture from you.facepalm.gif

• Like 1

thanks for the advise and tips. it seems no Catholic Priests would be willing to conduct the ceremony unless a long list of hoops are jumped through, i am having trouble finding Protestant churches though.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a Norwegian church with priest on thappraya Road, forgot which Soi, but there's a large Norwegian flag on the main road.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app