Diverting Calls

King Dong

Hi,

Im currently in Thailand, I have just made an application for a new UK bank account. Before the bank will create my account they want me to call them from my UK home landline.

Any ideas how this might be possible, without making a trip back to blightly for the sake of making a single phonecall. (ie - without setting up a load VOIP equipment @ my place in the UK).

thanks

Edited by King Dong

I guess if you knew roughly what they were gong to ask get a relative in the UK to do it for you, they dont know its not you!

Thanks, but that isnt really an option. A lot of companys with regards to financial stuff are actually recording a snap shot of people saying their name as an extra verification nowdays. :o

Hi, do it like this sign up for Skype, if you are not already, go to skype in, apply for a UK skype in number, which gives you a land line.

This is also a greate option to stay in touch with friends in England they will be able to call you on a regular land line number and you get it through skype. You are even able to forward the call to your Thai mobile number and it also come with a voice mail box.

It is only Euro 10 for 3 month or Euro 30 for a year. I have done it it works perfect.

Heiner