Ousted PM Yingluck on vacation in Chiang Mai

webfact

She looks much more relaxed now that the grizzly old creep/mad monk duo is no longer her direct problem.

Ah bless.

Wakey wakey! She has never had a care in the world, apart from which outfit to ware and which designer bag to carry.

I guess both appearance in parliament in 3 years must have tired her out, along with all those foreign trips negotiating the fantastic deals you praised her for, the ones which were seemingly little white lies, whilst living on mamma noodles; or risking flying in helicopters without lights or radar. All to champion democracy - even though she has no idea what it really means.

Time for a relaxing break until the next court case.

• Like 2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well lemme ask you this.. If she is not defense minister then who the hell is? That other guy became the new PM, the country has a Defense Minister at all times, it is never vacant.. She did not resign the DM, she sent for clarification from her legal office, i'm sure they will find there is nothing that prevents her from continuing her position as DM, until a new cabnet is sworn in after the election.

Turns out the new Defense Minister is Niwattumrong Boonsongpaisan.

Yea well keep up the Yingluck bashing..

btw who was the Defense Minister again? oh right Yingluck is still the defense minister, the CC's ruling does not ban her from caretaker DM or for the upcoming quorum, where she will face an impeachment hearing in the senate once the election is over and she is party list candidate#1 and then the impeachment process will fail to get 3/5s for impeachment, then she will be PM again with full powers, so might as well hold onto that DM portfolio, since she aint goin nowhere

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wake up!.... or you been drinking all night?

• Like 1

I find it difficult to understand where all the poisonous bile towards Yingluck comes from on this website. I mean, most of the Yellow Einsteins who contribute here must come from (judging by the low level of English) places like the UK and USA, where the standard of education has plunged over recent decades.

So, why are people from countries like that, people who have NO SAY in the voting for governments in Thailand, why are they so violent in their opinions? They reduce politics to schoolyard shouting. Or to the kind of Pavlovian response to slogans you get in Orwell's

Yellows Good, Reds Bad. One Suthep good, two Sutheps double plus good. One Yingluck double plus ungood.

So, why the fuss over business that is not yours, brothers and sisters in mud-slinging?

Ousted PM Yingluck on vacation in Chiang Mai while accused murderers Abhisit & Suthep remain to be deviously scheming how to get into power against the will of the Thai people.

cheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

Can't quite get this???? You are amused, bored or just need a coffee????

Please like this post if you are sick of posters using childish smileys.

• Like 1

Ousted PM Yingluck on vacation in Chiang Mai while accused murderers Abhisit & Suthep remain to be deviously scheming how to get into power against the will of the Thai people.

For murder, how does Yingluck differ from Abhisat and Suthep? Weren't there fatalities in the crack down to remove the demonstrators during Yinglucks term as well? What about the poor farmers that killed themselves because of her project. Her being PM under her plan and also the head of the rice committee, how do you not define her a murderer as well? We need justice to all and for all. Bias yellows and reds are the source of the problem.

• Like 1

I was wondering why the current caretaker PM would accompany her. I can only assume he doesn't have a Skype account (yet).

More likely, Thaksin wants to maintain the existing chain of command, lest the incumbent starts getting independent ideas, a la Samak.

"I was wondering why the current caretaker PM would accompany her."

Wonder no more. The man accompanying her is former Commerce Minister Boonsong Teryapirom.attachicon.gifBoonsong.jpg

The present acting,caretaker Prime Minister is Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisarn attachicon.gifNiwattamrong.jpg

I think it's the Boone songs that confuse. Ain't That a Shame.

And I hope she's Having a Wonderful Time Up There.

Sorry, got the wrong criminal.

Could you please specify the crimes they have been convicted of?

For murder, how does Yingluck differ from Abhisat and Suthep? Weren't there fatalities in the crack down to remove the demonstrators during Yinglucks term as well? What about the poor farmers that killed themselves because of her project. Her being PM under her plan and also the head of the rice committee, how do you not define her a murderer as well? We need justice to all and for all. Bias yellows and reds are the source of the problem.

The farmers that killed themselves did so because they were in deep debt and couldnt pay back the loan sharks. It was their choice, like pretty much every suicide is. She didnt tell them to go kill themselves. Millions of other Thais are also up to their necks in debt and dont kill themselves.

cheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

Can't quite get this???? You are amused, bored or just need a coffee????

Please like this post if you are sick of posters using childish smileys.

Amused, and coffee1.gif

Please like this post if you find see the bears a little childishwhistling.gif

• Like 1

I find it difficult to understand where all the poisonous bile towards Yingluck comes from on this website. I mean, most of the Yellow Einsteins who contribute here must come from (judging by the low level of English) places like the UK and USA, where the standard of education has plunged over recent decades.

So, why are people from countries like that, people who have NO SAY in the voting for governments in Thailand, why are they so violent in their opinions? They reduce politics to schoolyard shouting. Or to the kind of Pavlovian response to slogans you get in Orwell's

Yellows Good, Reds Bad. One Suthep good, two Sutheps double plus good. One Yingluck double plus ungood.

So, why the fuss over business that is not yours, brothers and sisters in mud-slinging?

Please don't throw us Americans in with the fascists on this site. I assure you that most of us are as appalled by the moronic vitriol against her as anyone else.

As for why the posters here act as they do? Some might be involved with the PRDC like I theorize our resident spambot Scamper is, others might just like the feudal system in the country because they feel it gives them power and a feeling of authority they failed to achieve back in the west.

If you guys had really cared to find out, you might have asked a little more politely instead of using it as an excuse to insult people

• Like 1

My 8 year old grandson likes the childish smileys !

But he's only 8!

I am 73 and find your post childish.

You are actually telling me your 8 year old grandson is 8 Wow must be a first. because you came in to back up your mate-in your hurry to do so came out with this amazing statement.cheesy.gif

My uneducated opinion is that she is probably relieved not to be the prime minister anymore. A job I would guess she never wanted and we certainly know, she wasn't prepared for. Take one for the Gipper or big brother.

I'm with you there.

• Like 1

Yea well keep up the Yingluck bashing..

btw who was the Defense Minister again? oh right Yingluck is still the defense minister, the CC's ruling does not ban her from caretaker DM or for the upcoming quorum, where she will face an impeachment hearing in the senate once the election is over and she is party list candidate#1 and then the impeachment process will fail to get 3/5s for impeachment, then she will be PM again with full powers, so might as well hold onto that DM portfolio, since she aint goin nowhere

Please define exactly what she did for the benefit of the country, because I just can't see it. I would love to know.

Me thinks some bashing may be due, if not well overdue! Just my opinion of course.

Abhisit is opening a road to reform, AND offering to not stand in the next election if his (logical ((is there a Thai definition?)) plan can be given a chance...

...whereas the Shins are doing what exactly? Inciting civil war if they're found guilty of the crimes they committed.

Hmmm... once again I find myself wasting my breath...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

My 8 year old grandson likes the childish smileys !

But he's only 8!

I am 73 and find your post childish.

Explains why you are so out of touch.

Welcome back Pipkins

• Like 1

Ritual to end Yingluck's bad luck

CHIANG MAI - The abbot of Wat Doi Suthep will hold a Visakha Bucha Day ceremony on Tuesday to wipe away the bad fortune for Yingluck Shinawatra.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

627069.jpg

Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra buy magazines as she went shopping in Chiang Mai on Monday. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

The former prime minister, dismissed by the Constitutional Court last week, is not expected to attend the ceremony.clap2.gif clap2.gif

The temple said on Monday that Phra Thepvorasitthajarn, the abbot, will lead Chiang Mai residents to the 9am ceremony.

Ms Yingluck looked relaxed as she went shopping in Muang district of Chiang Mai with a group of police led by Pol Lt Gen Suthep Detraksa, deputy chief of the Provincial Police Region 5. giggle.gif giggle.gif

She also visited Wat Phrathat Hariphunchai, the main temple in Lamphun.

The former prime minister was popular with people in the two provinces wanting to take pictures with her. w00t.gif w00t.gif

Kanchana Silpa-archa, the daughter of veteran politician Banharn, who was in Chiang Mai on Monday, praised her work and hoped she would be more relaxed and able to walk proudly in Thailand. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

You should read up on the latest education standard ratings before making incorrect remarks. Easy to research. The latest ratings from Pearson's are very informative and contradicts your emotive attempts at belittling the nationals from the 2 countries that have done more to protect democracy than any others.

Perhaps the latter fact explains their nationals disregard for someone who was acting in very non democratic ways, like allowing a non elected fugitive criminal to dictate government policy.

The level of English language proficiency is not the only indicator of an education; and an education is not always a guarantee of intelligence. Reading carefully through you own post, slowly, should help you understand. As should researching country educational standards ratings and history as to the nations who made considerable sacrifices in the name of democracy and freedom.

• Like 1

Please don't throw us Americans in with the fascists on this site. I assure you that most of us are as appalled by the moronic vitriol against her as anyone else.

As for why the posters here act as they do? Some might be involved with the PRDC like I theorize our resident spambot Scamper is, others might just like the feudal system in the country because they feel it gives them power and a feeling of authority they failed to achieve back in the west.

Have you considered the possibility that some people don't like to see the country they live on and have some degree or another of investment in ruled by a band of self serving corrupt crooks? In particular a band of self serving corrupt crooks that seem to be quite content having followers keen on committing acts of terrorism for the "cause".