Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Clinic

ThaiBob

A BPH clinic opened on Soi Khao Noi a few months back.

I believe it is part of a community support service sponsored by BPH. I understand that a number of these clinics are due to be located in outlying areas of Pattaya. Whether there is an element of subsidising the patient costs I can't comment, but unlikely.

It appears to offer the normal clinic related services with any major issues needing to be dealt with by BPH / other hospitals.

Possibly the advantage to BPH is that this may be used by them as a form of feeder service with referrals being directed to them rather than other hospitals - for those that can pay!!

I believe it is part of a community support service sponsored by BPH. I understand that a number of these clinics are due to be located in outlying areas of Pattaya. Whether there is an element of subsidising the patient costs I can't comment, but unlikely.

It appears to offer the normal clinic related services with any major issues needing to be dealt with by BPH / other hospitals.

Possibly the advantage to BPH is that this may be used by them as a form of feeder service with referrals being directed to them rather than other hospitals - for those that can pay!!

i have been there doctor fee 50bht medecine 450bht good service

Do they do vision test?

Do they do vision test?

Any clinic can do a vision test, but do they have an ophthalmologist?

i have been there doctor fee 50bht

50?

yes 50bht!!!

Lets go see a doctor tonight for a change.

the bill is

1.1.1medication 420bht antibiotic

1.2.1 physician evaluation

if i find some one who have a scanner i will scan and put it on

mean while do not go to doctor,keep going coconut lady's