Chalerm: CAPO will protect red shirts from attacks

webfact

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, those poor building burning, monk beating, concert violence threatening, free speech denying, judge intimidating, hospital invading, protest destroying, gun totting, midnight grenade throwing, homophobic, indiscriminate murdering, street thug fascist red guard really need guarding.

Such poor innocents, don't worry though, Chalerm The Good will protect you.

Lets not forget the thousands of men trained in the North recruited by the PTP to be (special security force).

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes, those poor building burning, monk beating, concert violence threatening, free speech denying, judge intimidating, hospital invading, protest destroying, gun totting, midnight grenade throwing, homophobic, indiscriminate murdering, street thug fascist red guard really need guarding.

Lets not forget the thousands of men trained in the North recruited by the PTP to be (special security force).

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Considering how PT have run the country into the ground with their thinking, planning and actions, you gotta wonder just how well trained they'll be.

not that I have respect for any of them - I don't, but I can just imagine the meeting room of CAPO this morning - Charlerms nose getting longer and longer in the midst of silence

If CAPO want to be seen in doing one right thing in their whole existence they should be showing this drunken buffoon the door and telling him not to come back

I have read that OP 4 times and I still can't believe it - if you wanted to make up a statement full of stuff that you just shouldn't say well that's it right there

• Like 2

Is this guy for real? did any one in his family get born with a half a brain? Well if brain's were dynamite he would have to get more to blow his nose.

he is a medical mystery for sure, the legs work the arms work the mouth works all running on an empty space

On the other hand, Chalerm said he believed that M79 grenade attacks on the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), which he described as a mob of thugs, would persist.

But only AFTER 10 pm whistling.gif

While i think Chalerm is an idiot he is always good for a laugh cheesy.gif

har har, state terrorism, it is to laugh. :rolleyes:

protected against attacks that have not materialised ever...

The attacks ought to be focused on CAPO and Chalerm... CAPO is actually now being seen as nothing more than a police militia aligned with the UDD.

It is about time they were taken down completely.... Get 100,000 protesters to tear the place apart and crush anyone standing in their way. Get Chalerm and detain him in a secret location as well as Surapong. Or even better, make sure they are........................... forum rules prohibit any more of my post.

"The confrontation will not occur if red shirts are not harmed," he said. "The PDRC will now rely on violence, otherwise it will lose. It will never win."

Uh huh, I see... coffee1.gif

Actually, given the way I think Chalerm's mind works, this might be his clever way of announcing that there will be a false flag attack on the red-shirts. He's already setting the PDRC up for the fall.

By the way, of course the Red Shirt demonstrators deserve the same protection that the PDRC are getting from CAPO. Given recent history, the PDRC are in more need of protection than the Red Shirts, so he might be better off providing protection there.

One thing is true. Attacking the Red Shirt demonstrators would be a stupid move for the PDRC.

• Like 1

The attacks ought to be focused on CAPO and Chalerm... CAPO is actually now being seen as nothing more than a police militia aligned with the UDD.

It is about time they were taken down completely.... Get 100,000 protesters to tear the place apart and crush anyone standing in their way. Get Chalerm and detain him in a secret location as well as Surapong. Or even better, make sure they are........................... forum rules prohibit any more of my post.

This is a very bad idea!

• Like 1

On the other hand, Chalerm said he believed that M79 grenade attacks on the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), which he described as a mob of thugs, would persist.

This piece of information I believe he has got right, seeing as one suspects its his "Big Boss" who is paying for the "service" and the dear minister for ear medicine or one of his cohorts is the puppet master "facilitating" this...whistling.gif

During World war II, Kapo were prisoners who help NAZI to kill Jewish in concentration camp,

In Thailand, CAPO is just a government bias tool to silent opponent and democracy......

Chalerm is accomplice of children murderers....................

• Like 1

This guy is the root of all evil, keeps saying that there will be a civil war if this happens or that happens. He is truly a puppet of the Thaskin goverment. I think he better stop worrying about this counrty and look out for himself.

...faeces throwing, coffin burning...

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

This is a very bad idea!

I agree with you 100% gabruce.

When a party that claims it is democratic, has Chalerm as one of the main stooges, you know it's full of shit. The Headless one doesn't understand or respect democracy or the rule of law, and that's been shown time and time again over the years. One of the most odious Thai politicians of all time.

I think they operated on Chalerm's brain a while ago, subdural stupidity correction

in October, and it didn't work

Yes and they managed to get the nerve endings feeding his vocal cords attached to his anus - it all makes sense now

• Like 1

When a party that claims it is democratic, has Chalerm as one of the main stooges, you know it's full of shit. The Headless one doesn't understand or respect democracy or the rule of law, and that's been shown time and time again over the years. One of the most odious Thai politicians of all time.

One can only assume he knows many secrets politicians don't want revealed thus enabling him to punch far above his weight.

The Shinawat cult continues as many red shirts carry pictures of Yingluck.How fortunate for Thaksin she is photogenic and can easily portray the role of gentle, graceful, caring leader. It just wouldn't be possible to do tbat with Yaowapa or Somchai Wongsawat.A big dilemma for Thaksin if Yingluck leaves the scene,

• Like 1

One can only assume he knows many secrets politicians don't want revealed thus enabling him to punch far above his weight.

The Shinawat cult continues as many red shirts carry pictures of Yingluck.How fortunate for Thaksin she is photogenic and can easily portray the role of gentle, graceful, caring leader. It just wouldn't be possible to do tbat with Yaowapa or Somchai Wongsawat.A big dilemma for Thaksin if Yingluck leaves the scene,

What do you mean "if" she left already and I don't think she'll be dragged back in. At most we'll get Hallmarkesque Facebook posts on her Facebook page.... written by some PR firm or another.

What do you mean "if" she left already and I don't think she'll be dragged back in. At most we'll get Hallmarkesque Facebook posts on her Facebook page.... written by some PR firm or another.

Agree. That woman is probably as happy as a pig in slop now that she out of politics and back in the shopping malls.

...faeces throwing, coffin burning...

...blood pouring, tire burning...