Retirement extension funds

Is it allowed to show the 800,000 Baht for retirement extension in two separate bank accounts (e.g. 550,00 in one account and 300,000 in another) with the same bank or even a different bank?

I live on Samui so if anyone has specific experience of that immigration office I'd appreciate the information.

Currently I have placed just over 800,000 Bant in a savings account with Krungsri bank but I do not use the account for anything else so the account has no debits or credits except the interest accruing. I have heard that immigration prefer to see an active account. Any comments appreciated. I have successfully extended my stay for the last 5 years but want to avoid any future problems.

In addition I have a GBP account with Krungsri bank but immigration seem to have no interest in includuing the funds therein as my retirement funds dismissing it with a comment "no bank book".

It's been noted previously that the rules can vary between immigration offices so again any Samui specific experiences appreciated.

In case anyone wants to suggest simply asking Samui immigration I would refer to "blood" and "stones" when it comes to communication with Samui immigration officers.