Border runs to Myanmar .... as of May 14th 2014

Somebody should devise a secret code language so that people sharing such information with fellow people in need of it do not inadvertently draw attention to a door that needs to be closed smile.png

Just a matter of time.

Edited by Maestro
Removed unrelated video

"Somebody should devise a secret code language so that people sharing such information with fellow people in need of it do not inadvertently draw attention to a door that needs to be closed"==Khwaibah

How about ThaiGlish.... when I see farrangs speaking it ....no Thai's seem to understand a word of what they are saying............facepalm.gif

Edited by oxo1947

"Somebody should devise a secret code language so that people sharing such information with fellow people in need of it do not inadvertently draw attention to a door that needs to be closed"==Khwaibah

How about ThaiGlish.... when I see farrangs speaking it ....no Thai's seem to understand a word of what they are saying............facepalm.gif

I really dislike Thaiglish,. but I really hate it when they speak to ME in this ridiculous drivel

look if border good just say "surfs up" such and such border if all good "cowabunga" means all good for Visa run.

You're definitely a Surfie from the 60's.....thumbsup.gif

"Cutback" can be keep away..."Drop in", can be coppers are there ready to pounce...cheesy.gif

What's going on with border runs at Mae Sai?

I have one entry and only want to go out one more time before I exit the country to go back home. I just ended a teaching contract. What are the chances?

Information is still confusing.

But with a ticket out of the country to your home country, you are probably OK as it shows you do not intend to stay long term. But that is just my guess.

What's going on with border runs at Mae Sai?

I have one entry and only want to go out one more time before I exit the country to go back home. I just ended a teaching contract. What are the chances?

Information is still confusing.

But with a ticket out of the country to your home country, you are probably OK as it shows you do not intend to stay long term. But that is just my guess.

will they approve if I show just a printed fake ticket? :) guess they don't check it.

will they approve if I show just a printed fake ticket? smile.png guess they don't check it.

I've never understood how showing an itinerary is considered proof of anything. It's easy to edit the email before printing to modify the dates to suit your needs. There's no "ticket" to show because most travelers these days have e-tickets. That means you don't even get a boarding pass for your outbound trip until you're on your way out of Thailand.

Edited by attrayant