World Cup TV coverage in the Thailand?

Been watching on True channel 668. The schedule has been very friendly for television with matches at 11pm, 2am, 5am and sometimes 8am. However tomorrow the schedule changes to two games at 11pm and two at 3 am. I've emailed true to see how they plan on keeping their 64 games live commitment and whether they are going to allocate another channel but, guess what, no response. Does anybody have any info is both games will actually be televised live and, if so, on what channels?

TRUE did answer my email and said that the other simultaneous games on the 23rd through the 26th will be shown on ASN 2, channel 678. I just checked the EPG and they are there! Will wonders ever cease?

On the recommendation of a poster I have just paid for Expat Shield Elite, expecting to be able to view UK TV. However, it's made no difference whatsoever, BBC remains blocked. Why did I bother? Have just spent $30 for nothing. Looks like the only way is to buy a box from cablestreamer. com etc or IPTV. com. Any advice???

On the recommendation of a poster I have just paid for Expat Shield Elite, expecting to be able to view UK TV. However, it's made no difference whatsoever, BBC remains blocked. Why did I bother? Have just spent $30 for nothing. Looks like the only way is to buy a box from cablestreamer. com etc or IPTV. com. Any advice???

I posted a link earlier on this thread - my husband hasn't missed a game yet (BBC and ITV) on TV Toss If link 1 isn't working, go to link 2 or 3 etc.

Yes. Download xbmc to your pc or Mac or android and u get all free uktv 24/7 without paying a cent. Xbmc dot org. U can pm me if you need help

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand