UDD hits back at Thai Army General Prayuth Chan-ocha

webfact

"He said that the military had no responsibility whatsoever to resolve the political conflict but to defend the country and that the role to resolve the conflict rests with the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order.'

He is defending it. he's defending it from you, you loon.

"He said that the military had no responsibility whatsoever to resolve the political conflict but to defend the country and that the role to resolve the conflict rests with the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order." . . . . . . . Who they just happen to be in bed with.

So I see once again as in most threads the yellows only form of defense is attack!

Nothing about sutep and his mob derailing any move to go forward just the same old rhetoric and an absolute fascination with thaksin.

So you yellows blindly support sutep and he and his thugs never do any thing wrong they are the salt of the earth.

You guys should be condemning these thugs for not even allowing some breakthrough to happen and trying to go forward.

Maybe that's what you want.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Samuel Langhorne Clemens...... wai2.gif

A good question!

Why allow a mob access and just stand by and do nothing why they derail any talks of going forward?

And a no comment to boot.

Very suss!

Because the CC said the protests were peaceful. It is not the Armies job to be policemen and breaking and entering is under police jurisdiction.

A better question would be why would the UDD claim it is CAPOs job to stop the protesters when everyone knows the CAPO is not impartial and follow and support the PTP and UDD. The CAPO aids the pro government supporters and attacks and goes after the Anti government supporters.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So I see once again as in most threads the yellows only form of defense is attack!

Nothing about sutep and his mob derailing any move to go forward just the same old rhetoric and an absolute fascination with thaksin.

So you yellows blindly support sutep and he and his thugs never do any thing wrong they are the salt of the earth.

You guys should be condemning these thugs for not even allowing some breakthrough to happen and trying to go forward.

You are most certainly biased

Most people post in here unbiased rational comments and when the PDRC does something bad they are condemning them for their actions. You however are always condemning the PDRC and praising the PTP and UDD.

This article has nothing to do with your comment here so you my friend are just trying to create conflict anger and intimidation on your comment. You really should stop your Red Rhetoric and be unbiased for a change

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Surapong voices support for martial law

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Former deputy prime minister and foreign minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul on Friday expressed his support for the declaration of martial law by the Army.

Surapong said if the Army were to declare martial law nationwide, the new election could be held smoothly.

Army Commander-in-Chief Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha indicated Thursday that he might have to resort to martial law if political violence escalates, saying the army might have to deploy troops to control the situation.

"Martial law is the highest level of measures to ensure security. I believe the armed forces have prepared measures to enforce it," Surapong said.

Surapong was speaking to reporters at the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order. He said he would continue to work as the CAPO adviser until the order for him to be removed from the post is announced in the Royal Gazette.

He said he would like to thank the Army chief for issuing a statement Thursday to warn political opponents to behave or the Army might have to deploy a full force of troops to keep security.

Surapong said he would like the Army chief to take action against leaders of the People's Democratic Reform Committee, adding that troops are also officers who could make arrests.

He said the government's opponents would like to encourage the military leaders to stage a coup but the top brass has made it clear that it would not seize power.

"But they may control the situation to prevent violence by declaring martial law, which is not a coup," Surapong said.

"If martial law is declared, the military will run the operation to maintain security and the CAPO will not get involved. And I believe that if the martial law is declared nationwide, the election can be held."

So how can the U.D.D. explain the comments and pleas of Surapong who along with the U.D. are the beloved apostles of Saint Shinwatra ?

Below is a helpful video for both Surapong and the U.D.D.

" He said that the military had no responsibility whatsoever to resolve the political conflict but to defend the country and that the role to resolve the conflict rests with the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order. "

- and CAPO is doing a cracking good job of it.

Did he say anything about Chalerm promising to protect the reds and if anti-govt protesters cop grenades they deserve it ?

everyone knows that no grenades will go off at the red protest. anitgovernments peeps prefer a knife and a good beating. and occasional tossed offf a bridge. if given the opportunity, many thais would be happy to push.

" He said that the military had no responsibility whatsoever to resolve the political conflict but to defend the country and that the role to resolve the conflict rests with the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order. "

- and CAPO is doing a cracking good job of it.

capo is scared to actually do their JOB. because that would mean Chalerm has to go DOWN SOUTH. as we all know... they want his head for killing all their sons. He did promise to behead himself as well. and... well. we all know he is a lying sack of Kee Kwai.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Samuel Langhorne Clemens...... wai2.gif

I want to try to post something constructive and Polly keeps harping on all the time YELLOWS,

Bakseeda he is NOT interested, only troll style, banging critics of PTP.

What credible people belong to this red army UDD ??? and for them to anger the army again, Thaksins ploy---sure.

A good question!

Why allow a mob access and just stand by and do nothing why they derail any talks of going forward?

Very suss!

Actually it is not a good question. Because just like the UDD they try to take away the real issue and twist it to something else... But I will answer it on behalf of the general....

The army is not there for protecting the Thai Air Force, the air force should be the ones preventing it. Also if the army were not even there, how could they do anything?

Then we have the fact that a group of protesters demanding to attend the meeting is nothing to do with the general's anger at murder... It is one thing to demand entry to a meeting, it is a completely different thing to throw grenades at and spray bullets into a crowd of men, women and children.

The military have issued a very valid warning and without even 'naming names' and the UDD have fallen for it hook, line and sinker........ Only the guilty party would stand up and answer this general's statement with a counter argument..... so they just confirmed that their people are doing the killings.

When the army finally move, I guarantee that the first people they will go after is those stood on the stage, and this time, there will be no bail, because the military will hold the lot of them.

A good question!

Very suss!

It seems to me that you are clearly stating that you don't understand why the army didn't stop the PDRC from entering the building at the Thai Air Force base where the meeting was taking place. Correct?

If that is your stance - that the army should have stopped the PDRC from entering - then by extension you are agreeing that the army should be involved in civilian law and order matters. Why do you want the army involved? If you want the army involved to prevent the PDRC from breaking the law (i.e. entering a meeting), then you must also want the army involved against those who use war weapons against the PDRC and innocent civilian who get caught in the cross fire. There can be no double standards - you know that better than anyone!

I find it odd that you actually support the position of General Prayuth.

Personally i think the army should not be involved in any aspect of civilian law and order matters unless directly requested to do so by the civilian government. The police should have stopped the PDRC, the police should be finding and bringing to justice all people who commit violence on others.

The police have been warned, first by the army, then by the courts, not to use violence, and let's be honest, Suthep aint coming peacefully! By the army sitting on their hands, and the courts interfering politically, they are all guilty of sedition against the legally democratically elected government.

• Like 1

Finding it a bit rich some posters on here calling me bias!

All these wild accusations about the reds killing innocent children like they actually targeted them.

Have a look at the bloke who keeps calling yingluck a criminal when she hasn't been convicted of any crime.

Bias yes when I see the yellows trying once again to steal what they can't win.

At least you know where I stand not pretending to sit on the fence like some morons who actually make stupid statements like don't blame the protesters for blocking harassing and intimidating people on February 2 all in the name of reforms that nobody has see.

What hypocrites you are!

• Like 1

Ooo oii feel the love on this thread cheesy.gif

Funny the vitreous abuse and hate comments here on TV seem to be coming from the enlightened and supposedly "peaceful" protest supporters lately.. imagine that.whistling.gif

I hope your families marry into the opposite camp and force you to deal with an opposing view on a daily basis ... you might learn tolerance is a rather useful tool to reconciliation and understanding. .

• Like 1

Ooo oii feel the love on this thread cheesy.gif

Funny the vitreous abuse and hate comments here on TV seem to be coming from the enlightened and supposedly "peaceful" protest supporters lately.. imagine that.whistling.gif

I hope your families marry into the opposite camp and force you to deal with an opposing view on a daily basis ... you might learn tolerance is a rather useful tool to reconciliation and understanding. .

Unlike many. I'm actually hoping that the Thai people come to their senses and STOP this colour politics instigated by Thaksin and learn to listen to each other for the betterment of Thailand as a whole .. difficult yes. Impossible no!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"the role to resolve the conflict rests with the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order"

So that would be the same one run by Chalerm?

The same one whose official stance is that it will protect red shirts until 10pm every night.

The same one whose official stance is that it will let the M79 attacks on the PDRC protestors persist while doing nothing it.

He is the director of CAPO yet sacrificed good ethics, clean politics and basic justice to enable his son to hold a police rank and walk free.

Restore peace and order by protecting the very group that is attacking the other group.

That is PTP logic right there and highlights why the army would need to come in.

​No wondr Suthep says reform is needed…Agree 100%

A good question!

Very suss!

You are talking about the police, correct? After all, Stuttering Parrot, you of course know riot control is the police's job.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

How about some comments from the caretaking government and UDD condemning the recent grenade attack that left 3 dead and 20+ people injured?

I would like to point out something here:

What the Reds have to win with these attacks: nothing!

What Suthep and anti-government protesters want? The army to intervene and stage a coup!

The army says if more bloodshed we will take action!

So what Suthep needs.? To kill is own crowd to get the army involved!

How about some comments from the caretaking government and UDD condemning the recent grenade attack that left 3 dead and 20+ people injured?

I would like to point out something here:

What the Reds have to win with these attacks: nothing!

What Suthep and anti-government protesters want? The army to intervene and stage a coup!

The army says if more bloodshed we will take action!

So what Suthep needs.? To kill is own crowd to get the army involved!

And yet Surapong (PTP) wants the Army to invoke martial law.. it's the blame game!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app