Fifa World Cup 2014 and Free Streaming TV trial

bazmlb

365worldcup.jpg

In just under a months time, the first whistle will be blown marking the start of the 20th FIFA World Cup tournament. Brazil will become the first South American country since 1978 to host the revered cup, featuring national teams from 32 countries, across 5 continents. This competition will be a real spectacle as Brazil is renowned for producing football players with exceptional talent, flare and passion for the game, footballing legends such as Pele, Ronaldo, Kaka & Ronaldinho to name just a few. Football fans get yourselves ready, as the Brazil World Cup 2014 is very nearly here!

365 Sport TV will be showing all 64 games across several new channels being brought on to cover the World Cup tournament. As the games will be broadcast at 11pm, 2am, 5am (Thailand time) you can choose to watch them live or on demand at you leisure (available for 5 full days after live broadcast). Expect full English commentary in HD quality for all the matches.

Thai Visa members can take part in a FREE 14 day trial before the games begin, to make sure they have the necessary software properly installed and running on their computers, to ensure trouble free service throughout the competition. Registration is now open until midnight Friday 30th May - maximum 100 registrations per day, so act quickly to guarantee your free 14 day trial. The 365 Sport TV support team will be on hand to make sure everyone who takes part in this 14 day trial manages to get connected.

Register NOW >> http://www.365sport.tv/worldcup.php

Thx, great news!

A little glitch in your reply mail:

Welcome to your 365 Sport TV free trial, this trial will expire on 23rd Jan 2014.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I subscribed to all last premier league season to Sport 365 and the service is unreal, the fact you can watch all of the games on demand is amazing and the quality when you hook laptop up to HD is superb.

I won't be going near True, CTH or whatever Mickey Mouse company is showing the football as long as these guys are about.

They show a decent amount of rugby as well although would like to see them show more Heineken Cup matches next season

• Like 2

Do you know where this is streamed from? If the server is in Thailand I am very tempted as the net speeds should be ok, but if it's an overseas server then I doubt I will get a smooth non-buffering HD feed?

Does anyone have the ping address so I can test in advance?

I have tried SkyGo from the UK using a VPN service, but it's super slow connecting to the UK server which makes for a frustrating experience...

Do you know where this is streamed from? If the server is in Thailand I am very tempted as the net speeds should be ok, but if it's an overseas server then I doubt I will get a smooth non-buffering HD feed?

Does anyone have the ping address so I can test in advance?

I have tried SkyGo from the UK using a VPN service, but it's super slow connecting to the UK server which makes for a frustrating experience...

I think they are Thai servers, generally I will never watch stuff live though as if a footy game kicks off at 9:00 p.m. and you watch it on demand at 9:05 p.m. you will always get a perfect connection for the whole match.

I've never heard of iLikeHD.com will try it out later thanks badgerbailey

No better place then to watch the game in a bar with some nice ladies around and a beer in front of you ...

I'd much rather my sofa, my air-conned living room, HD TV and perhaps some Gold Label or single-malt. No smelly peasant prostitutes saying 'I like Uuuuuuuu' thank you.

You might be in luck with some free World Cup Chang vests though. :)

Good link OP, thanks.

I subscribed to all last premier league season to Sport 365 and the service is unreal, the fact you can watch all of the games on demand is amazing and the quality when you hook laptop up to HD is superb.

I won't be going near True, CTH or whatever Mickey Mouse company is showing the football as long as these guys are about.

They show a decent amount of rugby as well although would like to see them show more Heineken Cup matches next season

I've just downloaded it and checked the program guide...Seem to show most of the Super 15 Rugby, but hardly any Rugby League for the very few of us who love the biff game...

Back to the drawing board..sad.png

I already have a paid subscription to 365Sport. Does that mean I can watch all the World Cup Football as advertised here? I ask this as only today, I received an invitation from their sister company thaiexpat.tv. to subscribe to them for exactly the same thing. Surely they know I am a Subscriber with their other outfit!

No better place then to watch the game in a bar with some nice ladies around and a beer in front of you ...

The games that start 2am and 5am.

The katesaree chain is open 24 hrs .... in Pattaya that is ...

Edited by Jack Mountain

Go to

www.schoener-fernsehen.com ............ is in GERMAN AND ENGLISH language

It's free !!!

All matches free

if you pay, you can download www.onlinetvrecorder.com next morning....only CENTS, not more

Please give a feedback!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...