Made to Measure Gents Shirts

jagi00

700 baht in Phuket.

Yes but that's not in Chiang Mai is it?

facepalm.gif

To the OP, I would shop around. Start with Fashion King at Kalare Night Bazaar, he does quality work.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

I had 5 shirts done by Fashion King last year.

They fit very well and have worn very well.

However, I can't claim 100% cotton and suspect a mix; the price and size were v. good indeed. I know that the general consensus in CM is that one cannot receive best quality in town, but it's worth checking with them - being a careful questioner as to % of material - and feeling/inspectin its quality. I also had 3 suits made up (mostly wool, but...) and they've worn v. well here in the States. I guess what I'm suggesting is that their contracted workers are well chosen.

G'luck

There is a tailor on Tapae Rd (south side) near the small Mae Kha canal. Sorry don't remember name - he has been there since I came to CM (in fact he told me the family business has been there around 70 years). His work is top notch and cost for a shirt last time which was around a month ago was 350 Bt

Exact price depends on style and number of pieces. Price doesn't include material, you can buy yourself elsewhere or see what he has got.