Why do we call them, Thai Girls ?

Because they still look like girls at 30 years old. How many western women do you know that still weigh 48 kilos at 30?

Then they age spectacularly in what seems to be an almost instantaneous transformation. Middle age in Thai women doesn't seem to exist. There are the younger years up to about 32 - 35 and then the morphing into an elderly lady. Minimal transition period.

Ummm, disagree. Think the place is literally crawling with attractive women in their late 30's, 40s, some into early 50s even. Again, thinking thin. Also, definitely call them women, only girl thing about them might be height. My experience is with Chiang Mai and Phrae, mainly.

i call any female human being above age 18 "Lady".

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure why you think it means the expected reactions would ne negative, or become stereotypical

most people I meet, swear by their thai women, and wouldn't ever consider a western girl again

I am now one of them

I agree with you Scarpolo but there are those who have never visited and whose life revolves around Babe TV and a box of Kleenex. I'm sure the following phrases are familiar to some.

"Bought wife"

"Just after a passport"

"Pedo playground"

Etc, etc.

All stereotypical nonsense.

Agreed, but,

I think it is more than that.

I think that there are "thai girls" who get involved with men, and are mistreated, and, when the girl has had enough, they are shocked at how fast the knife is plunged into their plans

"thai girls" seem to grow up with a lot of fear, and plenty of lecherous creatures all around them,

that they get smarter faster than western women, and are unwilling to become subject to abuse, as many western women are,

is somehow their fault?

idk,

I encountered a wide range of "thai girls",

communicate with several,

and have nothing bad to say,

about any of them

Because they still look like girls at 30 years old. How many western women do you know that still weigh 48 kilos at 30?

Then they age spectacularly in what seems to be an almost instantaneous transformation. Middle age in Thai women doesn't seem to exist. There are the younger years up to about 32 - 35 and then the morphing into an elderly lady. Minimal transition period.

Indeed. They are so beautiful when they are young, but then, in general, look very old, very quickly.

Indeed. They are so beautiful when they are young, but then, in general, look very old, very quickly.

The Thai diet, which I have witnessed,

is responsible

there is more MSG and fat that anything I have ever seen,

these people eat the equivalent of what western restaurants throw in the dumpster,

dont even get me started about the bugs i saw in baskets in their outdoor markets.

a quick look at any Thai girls facebook page, and you will see the crap they eat,

full of pork too,

the worst I have seen

that they do not get fatter, faster, is remarkable,

nutrition is not a word they know

Edited by Scarpolo

loads.

What an odd question.

Ok, maybe not 48 kg, maybe around 55kg..but then again, there is a major height difference.

ie: 5'6" then 4'8".

why are they always bargirls and never barWOMEN regardless of age ......?

western women tend to age faster?

..um, ive heard the opposite.

Many Thai women when they reach around 50 generally consider themselves "old" and conform to older frumpier styles. Ie: cutting hair, wearing old lady clothes etc.

Whereas in western society women dont consider 50 as "past it".

• Like 1

the one's that want to be called "women"

run from

FemiNazis. xshock1.gif.pagespeed.ic.Q3XOm0fuQs.png

I dont mind being called "girl" or "woman".

But if a woman prefers to be called a "woman", rather than a girl...how the hell does that translate as Femi"Nazi" (damn nasty term that in any case. Should be ashamed)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Because some are very childish in nature.

I personally can see that. As adult women they still like to have Hello Kitty handbags etc and cuddly toys etc.
In general Thai ladies are very "girly", and Thai style is about being cute, making big eyes and pulling back their lips into girly grins (usually with braces which are just accessories/not needed).
Just a more girly style than an sexy/older look.

I always wonder why men refer to their wives here as their Thai wives. I have never heard anyone in Canada refer to their wife as their Canadian wife. Of course I have heard other references that were less formal.

Its like a social club ...lol.

..um, ive heard the opposite.

Many Thai women when they reach around 50 generally consider themselves "old" and conform to older frumpier styles. Ie: cutting hair, wearing old lady clothes etc.

Whereas in western society women dont consider 50 as "past it".

Replace 50 with 27, and I will agree with you.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Because some are very childish in nature.

I personally can see that. As adult women they still like to have Hello Kitty handbags etc and cuddly toys etc.

In general Thai ladies are very "girly", and Thai style is about being cute, making big eyes and pulling back their lips into girly grins (usually with braces which are just accessories/not needed).

Just a more girly style than an sexy/older look.

I always wonder why men refer to their wives here as their Thai wives. I have never heard anyone in Canada refer to their wife as their Canadian wife. Of course I have heard other references that were less formal.

Its like a social club ...lol.

show me a girl who intentionally puts steels pulleys in their mouth, that don't need them, because they are "accessories"

I will show you a neurotic, otherwise undesirable emotional basket case

That's because, unlike most Thai women/ girls, western woman drink and smoke too much, therefore they age quicker and are fatter.

That's because, unlike most Thai women/ girls, western woman drink and smoke too much, therefore they age quicker and are fatter.

...even after all these years, i still sometimes cannot believe there are people with opinions like this that actually exist. o.O!!

not sure why you think it means the expected reactions would ne negative, or become stereotypical

most people I meet, swear by their thai women, and wouldn't ever consider a western girl again

I am now one of them

That's a far better Avatar Scarpolo, I'm so glad you got rid of the last one. Sorry about change of topic.

...even after all these years, i still sometimes cannot believe there are people with opinions like this that actually exist. o.O!!

But it is true Lara.

I am now one of them

That's a far better Avatar Scarpolo, I'm so glad you got rid of the last one. Sorry about change of topic.

thanks,

it suits my true personality

• Like 1

But it is true Lara.

But it is not Possum

But it is true Lara.

But it is not Possum

Before I left the UK to come and live in Thailand, I thought about the woman I knew as friends or had been in a relationship with, and was very hard pushed to come up with any who did not drink or smoke. I had a few relationships with Thai women before I met my wife, and neither of them were drinkers or smokers. That says it all for me, I have to say though I have no objection to social drinkers although I would never accept a smoker.

If you are one of the very small minority of western women who does not drink or smoke, then good on you.

• Like 1

most of the girls whether they be thai, or american, need some alcohol to relax.

a girl that doesnt drink at all, cant possibly be any fun.

I personally prefer weed, but in thailand, you can dissappear in their prison system for a few joints, so,

I had no choice,

but the price of alcohol in thailand, is an absurdity

From my experience many Thai Women in there late 20's and early 30's are in some ways like Girls still. Who don't have vast knowledge of how the world really works. Who still have a certain innocence about them. Who dress in clothes or wear pajamas with Teddy Bears on them. Who enjoy watching Cartoons. Who talk on the telephone like a Teenage Girls. Who are small in size and look younger than their real age. And Hell knows what else.

• Like 1

I am now one of them

Me To!

• Like 1

From my experience many Thai Women in there late 20's and early 30's are in some ways like Girls still. Who don't have vast knowledge of how the world really works. Who still have a certain innocence about them. Who dress in clothes or wear pajamas with Teddy Bears on them. Who enjoy watching Cartoons. Who talk on the telephone like a Teenage Girls. Who are small in size and look younger than their real age. And Hell knows what else.

exactly