True Doesn't Know Their Lines

h90

I can not get adsl here, because we are out of area.

So I took IPStar, and it does not work good.

Recently I talked to my neighbour and he told me why I don't take ADSL, he has it since 2 weeks and it works OK.

So I tried again with true and they told me again out of area. I was also in the nearest shop--out of area.

My neighbour has the cheapest package and if I am out of area he is exactly 2 meter more out of area. We even get the cable from the same place, mine direct and his 2 meter over the street.

I tried to explain that fact on the telephone, but the true customer support is absolut braindead. For them it is normal because the computer is telling that, they don't even find it weired.

My neighbour did not has any special friends, he just ordered it and got it.

Any ideas? Speaking with the hotline is 100 % useless. The local shop here is even more useless.

I can not get adsl here, because we are out of area.

So I took IPStar, and it does not work good.

Recently I talked to my neighbour and he told me why I don't take ADSL, he has it since 2 weeks and it works OK.

So I tried again with true and they told me again out of area. I was also in the nearest shop--out of area.

My neighbour has the cheapest package and if I am out of area he is exactly 2 meter more out of area. We even get the cable from the same place, mine direct and his 2 meter over the street.

I tried to explain that fact on the telephone, but the true customer support is absolut braindead. For them it is normal because the computer is telling that, they don't even find it weired.

My neighbour did not has any special friends, he just ordered it and got it.

Any ideas? Speaking with the hotline is 100 % useless. The local shop here is even more useless.

Couple of weeks ago I went here in Phuket to their office:

Two young women "hiding" behind the counter and they knew absolute nothing about internet etc.

Gerd

I was going to suggest you ask the neighbour to give them a call with all the necessary info at hand and pretend it's you.

I'll go with him to the shop next weekend. But I have doubts that it will help.....

h90, I think you will be able to get it fixed if you go to the shop with your friend and all the necessary details.

When you or your wife talked to support, did you state the phone number of your neighbour? It must be recorded in their database somewhere...?

Also, are you sure you have the same phone company lines installed?

h90, I think you will be able to get it fixed if you go to the shop with your friend and all the necessary details.

When you or your wife talked to support, did you state the phone number of your neighbour? It must be recorded in their database somewhere...?

Also, are you sure you have the same phone company lines installed?

meadish: I hope to get it fixed, the last time I was at the shop they had no idea about their computer (desktop) and how to put new customer in so I have some doubts about their knowlege.

while speaking to them, I did not come so far to give the phone number, because they didn't think that this is not normal. For them it was normal the neighbour is in the area, I am not, because the computer is telling that. I could not make them understand that this is complete unlogic.

Yes both true numbers, but I have 4 lines here, I try all 4 numbers now maybe 1 number is in the area :o

I woundered if the neighbour might told me wrong, but he is a java programmer and working all the day in a big computer company and he told me he has the smallest package, so I don't think he want to impress me with that. And he offered that we go to the true shop when he pays next time and ask together......

So there is still hope......