Going to Thailand with my Girlfriend

iExpat

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do so many members attack every new poster who asks a question?

There is history on here that a new member, with very few/no previous posts who asks a (sometimes/mostly dumb) question for which there are already a hundred threads, may well be a troll.

Either he's a troll or bone idle, because all the information is here for this OP. All he had to do was spend a little time looking.

A similar thread is running on "Fell in love with a Thai girl married to a Thai man', and dozens of posters spent a lot of time giving advice, and every single bit of it was ignored. That's trolling!!

The beaches in Chiang Mai are much less crowded than phucket.

And here is a photo of that beach in CM, taken yesterday, about 12 people there.

post-151798-0-41756500-1400653326_thumb.

@LaraC

As you mentioned it, most of the people there were western females in their 20s wearing tiny bikinis (with tops).

And they looked just as good as your photo, I thought I had slipped into a parallel universe..

Not a sign of any Thais (apart from the songtaw driver).

I thought this thread was going to be pants, dunno why I clicked on it, but it's turned out a wowser.

Thankyou for all your amusing replies! I enjoyed reading them.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

The beaches in Chiang Mai are much less crowded than phucket.

And here is a photo of that beach in CM, taken yesterday, about 12 people there.

attachicon.gif20140520_130920.jpg

@LaraC

As you mentioned it, most of the people there were western females in their 20s wearing tiny bikinis (with tops).

And they looked just as good as your photo, I thought I had slipped into a parallel universe..

Not a sign of any Thais (apart from the songtaw driver).

I thought this thread was going to be pants, dunno why I clicked on it, but it's turned out a wowser.

Thankyou for all your amusing replies! I enjoyed reading them.

Exactly!

I was up visiting friends in CM over Songkran (mix of Thai and Westerners).

The expat females (just like bkk) were good looking and fun loving..a couple i know play in a local band too.

At the beach south i see good looking western females too.

I wonder where the hell these stereotypes of fat obnoxious western women come from. Im guessing from jaded aging men sitting on barstools bitterly reminiscing about the days they were constantly rejected until they landing in Thailand. ..Where they suddenly metamophosized into handsome attractive men as soon as they stepped onto Thai soil.....and how they would never look at another western female again (forgetting the fact they are 50+ years old, out of shape....and no western female in their right mind is actually bothered about the "loss"..)

>50 & "out of shape" - seems to be a "shopping list" criteria - eligibility for an attractive Thai lady. BS! Honesty, caring nature (& other intangibles) have anything to do with it? Of course, $$$ is mandatory - we all know the saying.

I am >50; shape - OK - not great - OK.

My experiences in Thailand have been supreme!

Better than that - after a few years of whoring (a lot of whoring), I met "Ms Right". I was ready (didn't know it); she was ready. Result - a "happy ending" for quite a number of years now.

No rush - first, I bought a condo (in my name). When we met, of course, she preferred a house. But, after 10 years of patience on her part, we are building a home. In fact, it is "exciting" for both of us.

It is just a "natural course". Chasing "pussy" forever - haven't seen too many (if any)satisfied customers.

Best of luck, chaps!

PS: the photo of the farang chick is awesome!

Edited by cnx37